Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did your bf/hubby/partner react?

+23
COOKIE
littlewisher
yettiricey
Alt_Barbie
carolyn77
carol_s
princessshopping
Len1
RoxyChick
LJK
Angelpie
charlie1pink
mariajw
babeedoll27
kellyrobbo
mah81
_Carrie_
BlondeBarbie
cakey_baby
amanda2k10
Optima
BoobiePrize
nads
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did your bf/hubby/partner react?

Post by LJK 19th February 2009, 7:53 pm

my hubby is all for it. he says if it makes me happy then i should go for it. my confidence has never been great and both he and i have lost count of how many times i've gone into a shop and said 'that top looks nice, shame i haven't got anything to put in it', so i don't buy it.

i do sometimes wonder if he is slightly pushing me into it for his own satisfaction, but honestly, i don't think he would do that, he just knows how i feel about being flat.

when we first got together (a long time ago), he nicknamed me PFT, it stood for Princess Flat T*ts!!

Since i've booked my BA, my nickname has now changed to BBB - Big Boobie Babe!!!

Think i much prefer this nickname!
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did your bf/hubby/partner react?

Post by RoxyChick 19th February 2009, 9:05 pm

Ahh, how sweet!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 19th February 2009, 9:13 pm

Ditto about loving Babeedoll's posts! We need Baligirl on here too - where is she?!?

Well I will let you know what my new blokey thinks about mine very soon as I'll be giving him a flash tomorrow night....LOL...mind you he'll have nothing to compare them to cos I wouldn't take my bra off before. I knew I had my ba booked and couldn't bear to put myself through the humiliation any more.

So watch this space! ;o)

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 19th February 2009, 10:44 pm

Hi Charlie!!!!

I'm here....at last!

Still finding my way round, but glad to see some of my friends here too! (wondered where you all were... :suspect: )

Had my 3 month check today...I'm now a 34E!! Went to primark in Sheffield and bought a bra to celebrate!! (I'm such a classy bird..)

Flash

BBD xxx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 19th February 2009, 10:52 pm

If its a new bloke i really wouldn't tell him untill your sure you can trust him. When you do tell him it has to be the right time you don't want to regret telling him if things go pear shaped!! I bet he wouldn't even notice anyway!! I bet its not something they think normall women get!!!

XXX
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 19th February 2009, 11:49 pm

babeedoll27 wrote:Hi Charlie!!!!

I'm here....at last!

Still finding my way round, but glad to see some of my friends here too! (wondered where you all were... :suspect: )

Had my 3 month check today...I'm now a 34E!! Went to primark in Sheffield and bought a bra to celebrate!! (I'm such a classy bird..)

Flash

BBD xxx
34E!!! Woohoo!!👍

We did miss you but sofem has alot of Screwy its alot nicer here lol xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd February 2009, 8:14 pm

Aw its so nice to hear you've all had positive experiences 👍
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by princessshopping 24th February 2011, 12:25 pm

Hi

I had overs done 3 days ago and have just shown my husband new boobs for the first time and he reacted badly. He has said they are too big. I am devastated I consulted him through the whole process etc. Has anyone else had this reaction?
princessshopping
princessshopping
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 24th February 2011, 1:42 pm

Aww I'm sorry that he had downed your joy and excitement hunnie. It might be that the shock of seeing you transformed so suddenly caused him to blurt that out. For Gawd's sake never let him apply for a diplomatic post anywhere - I don't think he would make it past first interview.
Another reaction could be born out of fear - fear that you will be a lot more attractive to other men and that he might lose you. He might realise that now you are larger a lot more men will probably be admiring you and he is jealous of that and so might need some reassurances from you.
You need to sit down and talk this through with him really and for both of you to find out why he said what he did. This should be a joyous time for you - not to be riddled with self doubt and the lack of confidence that brings, we all had far too little confidence in ourselves pre our BA's.
Good luck hun, I really hope he changes his mind Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 24th February 2011, 2:34 pm

princess, sorry to hear your husbands not happy with them. I think carol is right - maybe its just a big shock for him. was he excited in the run up to the op? Do you think he will be Ok once you've had a chat about it?

my husband keeps saying don't get them too big. I've explained to him loads of times that there's no way of knowing exactly what cup size i'll end up being as its not an exact science (as another girl on here said to me).

it's tough because it should be such a happy time but I'm sure he'll come round soon.xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 24th February 2011, 3:21 pm

princessshopping wrote:Hi

I had overs done 3 days ago and have just shown my husband new boobs for the first time and he reacted badly. He has said they are too big. I am devastated I consulted him through the whole process etc. Has anyone else had this reaction?

Give him time ;)

My hubby told me fake boobs are disgusting & I shouldn't expect him to want to touch me etc, he was pretty mean about the whole thing to start with. He didnt want to see/touch them for a good 4 weeks after my BA ... Once the swelling went down & they looked normal I showed him & he LOVES them.

Cant just take some time to let them adjust to the change.
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 24th February 2011, 3:59 pm

I told my BF on our first lunch date :-) We were just friends then though but it never bothered him and he loves them muchly dance and I hope he loves the new (yet to be done ones) even more.

Reading your date stories reminded me of my life pre BA when I was having dinner with a guy (so shouldn't have bothered giving him my time) and he said "can I ask you something"? "of course" I replied....he then proceeded to say "Do you actually have any T*ts"? Oh I can't tell you how embarrassed I was, to have this asked of me in a restaurant when I was already so embarrassed about my body sad smile I responded like a lady and just said "i'd like to go home now" and I never saw him again!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 24th February 2011, 4:35 pm

Oh my god yettricey!!! thats awful you should have slapped him !!!!!! xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 24th February 2011, 4:39 pm

Well I think if someone did that to me now I would Hysterical but I was only about 23 and I had no confidence and had always had the micky taken out of me at school for not having any boobs so I just took it. I used to laugh off the jokes at school but inside it crushed me and I'm sure many ladies on here know what it felt like. I guess the punishement was that he never got to enjoy my company ever again yahoo
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 Empty bumping an old thread

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2012, 1:35 pm

My husband was terrified of my new boobs. He was so scared of hurting me, I felt like 'Mrs Robinson with a school boy guiding his hands to my boobs and showing him how much pressure they could take haha... He was still scared of them though... It took a good six months before he got back into the swing of things and treated the new babies like he did the old girls I had before. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 23rd June 2012, 2:50 pm

I've been with my bf for 8.5 years. I had my 1st ba after only a month of us being together so he didn't really have an input or opinion or anything about it. In Aug im having my pips out and replaced and I do worry what he will think because he is a v jealous person had hates people looking at me. Now obviously I'm having this op for health issues however i would like to go bigger but i just know for a fact that when he collects me from the hospital that rather than greeting me with a hug and smile he will be looking at me thinking there too big and giving me the silent treatment or comments like 'youll get some looks now won't you' and making me feel like cr#p. Then I'll have to justify myself by saying they are swollen and will get smaller when secretly i hope they dont. nope
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 23rd June 2012, 2:57 pm

I've been single since just before my BA so the only time anybody has had a good grope is me and the nurse disappoint :doh:

I am really looking forward to it though, I've always been so conscious of my breasts and I think that has always held me back from enjoying myself. I'd be too distracted trying to keep my nips perky to appreciate anything else Blush

Now I just want to whip them out and let somebody see them and think WOW! I still have visible scars so there will be no hiding the fact they're fake but I couldn't care less about that! :thumbs:

Cazalino - that is a shame he acts like that, he should know after all of these years you only have eyes for him. Maybe just discuss it with him prior to the op... Maybe he just can't understand it and needs to realise the choices behind your decision. X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2012, 3:03 pm

He'll come round Cazalino How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 1978086825 Its common for men to feel a little threatened after a BA, but once he realises the new boobs are for you and your confidence and not to find a replacement, he'll be OK, it just takes a little work from us to sooth their poor egos lol and it'll be all good then lovely, dont worry. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 23rd June 2012, 9:47 pm

Hi im pre ba but ive been with my bf for nearly 3 years and he was always against me having my boobs done. Even tho he knew how much i hated mine n was basically embarrased about them. However we split up for 6 weeks earlier this year in which time id booked my consultation n started researchin ba's, we got back together and i was dreading telling him bcoz of how he reacted before whenever i mentioned me havin a ba, but hes been so supportive n just says if it makes me happy but he doesnt see anything wrong with mine. :) he does have his good points i guess. Lol hes comin with me when i have my ba so just hope hes still ok with them once theyre done, guess ile just have to wait n see. just dont want him to be put off by them, i should remember its not just me that will have to get use to them. Xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2012, 10:09 pm

Awww that's so sweet Jodie, my hubby was like that too, he loved me as I was and wasn't in agreement that I should have the surgery, but he supported my decision 'cos he knew how much it meant to me. He did go through an insecure phase just after I'd had my BA, but like I said in an earlier post, once he'd had his ego stroked and realised my BA was for my confidence and not for attention he was fine and he loves them as much as I do now lol. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd June 2012, 10:44 pm

My husband loves boobs, and mine were fab when we met, but the children took care of that How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 267328. He also prefers natural boobs from his own many experiences How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 199385, but I just didn't have nice natural boobs anymore, so it was either live with them or do something about it. We're far enough in our relationship where boobs aren't everything (not that they ever were for that matter), just my boobs weren't getting the attention anymore from neither of us, lol.

He supported me either way, he never pressured me to do it or not do it, it was my decision. However, I do have my vain side, so he already knew I'd be doing this if I didn't like the way my boobs looked after having children. If anything, he told me to wait a little longer due to finances. But there's no way I was gonna spend money I'd saved for this on something else. He's happy that I'm happy with my boobs again, he can see the difference in me How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 4239681551 He's still not comfortable playing with them yet, I think the sports bras and taped up nipples don't help How did your bf/hubby/partner react? - Page 2 557141 We'll get there slowly, I just need to be patient with the healing which is taking a little longer because of the mastopexy I suppose.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 24th June 2012, 6:47 am

Yeah i think its so much easy havin a partner thats supportive, as much as he knew he couldnt change my mind bcoz he knew it was something id always wanted. Its still nice that hes makin the effort to help me, its like i dont shut up about it especially with it getting closer lol n he just listens, not all the time mind. Lol n if im on bjsf on my phone hes like again?! (as im constantly on it just looking through Lol). id hate to think how id feel if he wasnt supportive n understanding, i know he'll definately have an little jealous bit once theyre done but like u said cookie, just have to stroke his ego a bit. Think hes just lookin forward to when i get the all clear after 6 weeks ;) Hysterical Xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2