Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did your partner react to your new boobs?

+3
Mummy me
zthomas
COOKIE
7 posters

Go down

How did your partner react to your new boobs? Empty How did your partner react to your new boobs?

Post by COOKIE 30th August 2012, 11:40 am

It took a look time for mine to feel comfortable with my new boobs, he was actually terrified of them and also quite possessive!

When I first had my boobs done my hubby was really scared of them, or scared he might hurt me. They did look strange though after surgery, sorta plastic looking and not the prettiest things I've seen I can tell ya! It was ages before I convinced hubby it was OK to touch and even then I had to take his hands into mine and guide him onto my boobs, showing him how much pressure would be OK. His eyes actually lit up when I did this and I was still wearing my sportbra during those first 12 weeks! lol and things just got better from the 12 week mark and he always asked me if I was OK, so I felt comfortable with him too 'cos I trusted he wouldn't hurt me. I think I was about 4 months post-op before he got free reign on my boobies haha.

At first he was very possessive of my boobs and he would react really angrily if he caught anybody having a sly look at my bust and worse if the guy made it blatantly obvious he was staring at 'em! He was also jealous too, he'd scrutinise what I would be wearing and telling me my boobs might be on show in something I wore (I might only have been exposing a bit of cleavage!) and he started he hate me going out alone which he never had a problem with before.

It took months of reassuring him that I wasn't going anywhere! lol. He really needed his ego stroked for a long time after my BA until something finally clicked that my 'boobs' had changed, not 'me'! and everything was OK again and back to normal again. If we see anyone staring or having a sly peek at my boobs now, we just have a giggle together about it. It's not a big deal anymore to either of us.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How did your partner react to your new boobs? Empty Re: How did your partner react to your new boobs?

Post by zthomas 30th August 2012, 11:46 am

Lol this is how my oh will be!! Thing he don't understand is that I have walked around with girls falling at his feet and blatantly flirting with him and had to deal with it,well sometimes deal with them. (he is a bodybuilder & very fit!) so now the shoe will be on the other foot I think he is nervous,but same as u cookie I keep saying my boobs have changed not me or my feelings for him!

Think in time it will chill,caroline at transform laughed and said we will be like Barbie and action man after. People of course will look and prob pass judgement but that's life and who cares coz I really don't x
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

How did your partner react to your new boobs? Empty Re: How did your partner react to your new boobs?

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 12:23 pm

I am still taped up but my hubby has said " I'm not putting up with no sly comments from people" lol he can be the jealous type not that it's me he don't trust but other men! Lol. I actually think they are too small and there's not going to be a lot of difference but we will have to see!
I must admit though I am a little scared that we won't be able to how shall I put this- be as firm as we could with the original boobies! Lol xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 30th August 2012, 12:59 pm

Fantastic post....

I have had only one problem and that he thought i'd gone off him because i hadn't been near him and all i cared about was my boob's, but that was the first week,

But...he has been really good i feel i so far (touch wood) he has taken me out and made sure i was wearing something that would show them off...i'd say my hubby is very proud he has baught them for me lol....

he say's he is dying to show me off when i can finally wear proper bra's and make the most of them....

he is happier that he can lightly touch now...NO SQUEEZING ....How did your partner react to your new boobs? 683465

xxx
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th August 2012, 4:16 pm

Mine bought mine also and hes been very supportive (especially now have to have pocket revison so soon after),he said he was happy with my last ones, but I wasnt, so i had them done for myself but hes more than happy ive had them done again though!

I think its made me more confident and happier (will be more so when get lefty fixed!) as im more than happy with the size and profile.

Hes not the jelous type at all and hes more than happy if i show them off and takes it as a compliment if people look! I love my hubby! x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princesslisa2012 30th August 2012, 6:11 pm

my partner paid half of the money for mine, Also is very jealous at the moment he says things like o so what you wearing out today?! or he will ask for a piccy and say who else have you sent it to!! We have 2 children and i don't have the time for anyone else haha and of course even if i did i wouldn't i love my family and partner way to much...
We are yet to go out and i have bought a scousewive dress (similar anyway) to go out in next week My other half is also into body building and his inked up his arms girls tend to look but never dared come over lol where as blokes quite happily approach me and my partner gets into trouble so i am quite worried for when we go out, Otherwise he loves them and is always looking at them and asking for pictures,, He has shown them off to his work mates (mainly old men) lol i don't mind shows he is proud of them and my new nick name is tits ha ha i hope we can laugh about the jealousy side of it soon x
Princesslisa2012
Princesslisa2012
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Princesslisa2012 30th August 2012, 6:15 pm

zthomas wrote:

caroline at transform laughed and said we will be like Barbie and action man after. People of course will look and prob pass judgement but that's life and who cares coz I really don't x

omg Z thomas funny you say about Barbie and Action man thats what all our friends call us here and on twitter haha Love IT!!!! well wanna see your pic!!! x
Princesslisa2012
Princesslisa2012
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 30th August 2012, 6:50 pm

My hubby has never been a boob man until now. He insists on kissing the twins good morning and goodnight every day. And a at least 3 times a day he asks for a peek.
I'm not sure but i think he likes them.
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 30th August 2012, 7:26 pm

MrsH wrote:My hubby has never been a boob man until now. He insists on kissing the twins good morning and goodnight every day. And a at least 3 times a day he asks for a peek.
I'm not sure but i think he likes them.
xxx

How did your partner react to your new boobs? 557141 How did your partner react to your new boobs? 557141 How did your partner react to your new boobs? 557141

YES YES YES MINE TOO HUN...ive never had boobies so it's very novel to him xx
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th August 2012, 7:40 pm

zthomas and princess lisa my hubby is massive (into bodybuilding also) and we are always called barbie and ken by everyone! esp for my love of pink and the fact i look like a 'real life' barbie doll! haha x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 30th August 2012, 8:45 pm

Ha ladies I'm loving this post. How people will judge us " look at her with her fake tits and him with his steroid muscles" x
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th August 2012, 8:54 pm

zthomas wrote:Ha ladies I'm loving this post. How people will judge us " look at her with her fake tits and him with his steroid muscles" x

Oh weve had all that and its quite sad actaully as they couldnt be more wrong just because we look that way we are actaully both quite shy and down to earth, however most people look and judge thinking were stuck up , fake or arrogant.

I hate the way people judge, and im a lover not a hater and find most of the time is down to jelousy.

live and let live is what i say and if people like to dress or look a certain way thats up to them and they shouldnt be judged on it. ! x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 30th August 2012, 9:40 pm

least now when girls gush over his guns i can flash em and say well its only fair u perv me too How did your partner react to your new boobs? 557141 How did your partner react to your new boobs? 557141
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princesslisa2012 2nd September 2012, 7:34 am

Loool at the steroids!! My partner is exactly same steroids and gym Mad I love that we both take care of ourselves for each other, I'm a mum of 2 and a lot of the girls think I'm up myself and lucky to have got my figure back but o trained hatd for my body! And I'm normal just like them my importances are the children partner work and the house (Then my hair nails etc) but people tend to think we are more interested in ourselves stereotyping us all the time :-( x
Princesslisa2012
Princesslisa2012
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd September 2012, 2:18 pm

well said princesslisa :) xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down