Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did your bf/hubby/partner react?

+23
COOKIE
littlewisher
yettiricey
Alt_Barbie
carolyn77
carol_s
princessshopping
Len1
RoxyChick
LJK
Angelpie
charlie1pink
mariajw
babeedoll27
kellyrobbo
mah81
_Carrie_
BlondeBarbie
cakey_baby
amanda2k10
Optima
BoobiePrize
nads
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How did your bf/hubby/partner react? Empty How did your bf/hubby/partner react?

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 6:57 pm

How did your partners react to the sudden change of a breast augmentation? Were they funny about them or did they adapt straight away? Im worried about introducing the 'girls' to a new guy haha!

Flash Heart Flash
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

How did your bf/hubby/partner react? Empty Re: How did your bf/hubby/partner react?

Post by BoobiePrize 9th February 2009, 7:02 pm

My Bf is just the sweetest. I din't want to tell him before I was really sure but when I started browising forums he satrted to figure, he was a sweetheart when I poured out my feeling about it all.

he says he loves my boobs (not much there to love so wonder why? lol) but wants me to have them done if it makes me happy. He is a bit worried about the health risks and how they'll feel, but he says he can handle that as long as he has a happy girlfriend. xxx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

How did your bf/hubby/partner react? Empty Re: How did your bf/hubby/partner react?

Post by Optima 9th February 2009, 8:18 pm

nads wrote:How did your partners react to the sudden change of a breast augmentation? Were they funny about them or did they adapt straight away? Im worried about introducing the 'girls' to a new guy haha!

Flash Heart Flash

Ooh, it should be all right if it's a new guy, who won't have seen the 'before', though, shouldn't it?

Are you going to tell him, Nads?
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 8:23 pm

I havent had a date with him yet Hysterical but im really not sure about that, if i can get away with it i dont think i'll say anything, but then its better to be honest, hmmm i really dont know hun! Its a tricky one x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 9th February 2009, 8:27 pm

nads wrote:I havent had a date with him yet Hysterical but im really not sure about that, if i can get away with it i dont think i'll say anything, but then its better to be honest, hmmm i really dont know hun! Its a tricky one x

just wait and see coz you may click really well and feel able to tell him, on the other hand you may not feel ready, so just tell him if or when the time is right. you will know when you should tell him.
it could be on the first date or weeks or even months down the line. dont leave your comfort zone and tell him when you are ready sweetie.
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 8:31 pm

weichardt wrote:just wait and see coz you may click really well and feel able to tell him, on the other hand you may not feel ready, so just tell him if or when the time is right. you will know when you should tell him.
it could be on the first date or weeks or even months down the line. dont leave your comfort zone and tell him when you are ready sweetie.
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hunny Hug you're right i'll definately wait til im 100% sure, its a big deal for me so not something i'm just going to blurt out over the first drink! Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 9th February 2009, 8:37 pm

Oooh, I dunno! I haven't a clue what I'd do, actually.

Actually, I'd probably tell him as soon as it...looks like it might be relevant, that way if he turns out to be a pillock about it, you can just walk away.

(Mind you, I had a spiral perm in the 80s, and I went on a date with someone who said 'I have to tell you, you have beautiful hair'. Did I just say, 'Thank you'? - no, I went, 'Oh! It's not MY hair! It's completely fake!'. So it's pretty clear I'd be useless at keeping quiet about my boobs Rolling Eyes. Listen to Weichart, she knows what she's talking about).

Do you actually have a date? Dr Lurve
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 8:43 pm

Optima wrote:(Mind you, I had a spiral perm in the 80s, and I went on a date with someone who said 'I have to tell you, you have beautiful hair'. Did I just say, 'Thank you'? - no, I went, 'Oh! It's not MY hair! It's completely fake!'. So it's pretty clear I'd be useless at keeping quiet about my boobs Rolling Eyes. Listen to Weichart, she knows what she's talking about).

Do you actually have a date? Dr Lurve

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical I'd say 'oh thanks its all natural!!'

Its true, i wouldnt wait years or anything but if things got serious i might say something, would be flattering if they didnt guess! No actual date set yet but will update hun! Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 9th February 2009, 8:47 pm

nads wrote: I'd say 'oh thanks its all natural!!'

Yeah, I really, really am useless at this stuff.

nads wrote: No actual date set yet but will update hun! Heart

Oooohhhh exciting! Make sure you do, there's a whole forum wanting to know! :lol:
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 8:48 pm

Im glad my crappy love life is entertaining someone!! Hysterical

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 9th February 2009, 9:06 pm

Think my b.fnds a bit worried as he knows how much of a woose i am (he had to sit with me and calm me for 10 minutes when i had bloods taken Hysterical)

Luckily though he wont be with me for my op, i know hes secretly excited aswell though!

And Nads i think yours look really natural hun, i wouldnt say anything..keep him guessing! Flash x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 9:14 pm

Thanks hun! I would be funny if they didnt suspect a thing i'd be so happy! xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 9th February 2009, 10:08 pm

My bf said whatever makes me happy makes him happy, after my ba he said its so weird seeing you with big boobs :lol: but hes used to them now xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 10:08 pm

Awww Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 9th February 2009, 11:06 pm

I think the time for you to tell him will be when you feel that he likes you for who you are.

My situation is different to yours as I'm still pre-op, but I've been seeing someone recently. It's been a really gradual thing - meeting up since Oct but getting more full-on for the past couple of months I suppose, and only told him 3 weeks ago about my ba. I made sure it was after I was sure he fancied me, as I didn't want it to be lurking at the back of my mind that he was only interested because I was getting my boobs done. He was totally supportive and understanding and seems quite excited! I'm worried about whether he or any future blokes will like them, but at the end of the day I know I'm going to LOVE them so that's all that matters!

I see what you mean about when to tell a bloke that doesn't know though...that is a tricky one. It would be interesting to know if he notices....maybe do a litte experiment just for us and don't tell him the first time he sees them, and see if he says anything!!!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 10th February 2009, 9:37 am

my hubby is not bothered if i have ba or not and supports me whatever. but i think he is secretly excited, he says he is a leg and bum man but lets face it with me being flat he aint had much of a choice Hysterical xxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 10th February 2009, 9:46 am

My OH has known ive always hated my boobs(weve been togethor 10 years) but theyve never bothered him, he said he hates big boobs(funny how he likes page 3 girl Keeley tho Shifty )

He has been really supportive of me throughout tho & all he said was he didnt want them to be too big. He loves the fact that ive got so much more confidence now & im more than happy to whip my top off in front of him!!!

Flash Flash Flash
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 7:17 pm

bump
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 7:55 pm

my hubby has been an absolute star!

i was alway sgoing on about how much i hated my boobs and in the end he turned round to me and said just ring someone up and sort it out! lol

he got them for me as an early christmas prezzie...

he kept saying to me he loves me as i am but if made me happy he would support me all the way and he really did!

he's clearly obsessed with them now and was quite upset when he got thrown out the changing room at la senza but hey ho...

he finds the fact that i have no feeling in my nipples very funny, i hear him giggleing and its because he's sitting there flickin my nipple and i have no idea, oh what a romantic relationship we have... Rolling Eyes

seriously though, i couldn't have done this without him, hes been my rock, my bestest bud and biggest fan, love the man to bits... Dr Lurve

xx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 7:58 pm

kellyrobbo wrote:he finds the fact that i have no feeling in my nipples very funny, i hear him giggleing and its because he's sitting there flickin my nipple and i have no idea, oh what a romantic relationship we have... Rolling Eyes

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical love that
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 18th February 2009, 9:37 pm

Well...he started off wondering why...
yes I got the "but I love your boobs"...but still ogled nuts and zoo....
then I got the... "Well are you sure...?"
and ...."If it's what you want darling...."
and ...."well how big do you want to GO...?"
and then..... "HOW BIG???"
then I got ....(after the op..) "can I see...?"
then..."can I see....?"

Now I get... "OMG!"
and...."OMBG!"
and..."morning darling...morning boobies"
and... "night darling...night boobies!
and...finally....

"Lemme get my camera...."

No, seriously...he's a doll..he's been there every step of the way... thinks I'm brill and brave and nutty and lovely...and makes sure I know he loves me no matter what... and I love him to bits and bobs.....x (just in case he sees this...)

Oh and he never ever moans when I spend HOURS on the forums....
Cos he knows I'm happy, so he's happy...and he LOVES my boobies to bits!!!
(he doesn't sit flicking my nip...its like; (me) "gerroff!"...."gerroff...!" "gerrrOFF...!" " WILL YOU COME OUT FROM UNDER THERE?????" Hysterical

(only joking... :) )

BBD xxx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 18th February 2009, 11:57 pm

After being with my boyfriend for quite some time, we got on to the subject of my non-boobs. I was obviously very conscious about them and he knew that, and I wanted to know his thoughts. I wanted to know whether it bothered him. He was extremely honest with me, and said that in the early months he thought that he it might be a problem "long term", but that it no longer bothered him. He said he loved me, as I was. This was a huge thing for me, because I knew that to begin with it bothered him, and the turn around was really good for my self confidence.

By this time I had already saved enough money for my boob job, and it took me a few more years to pluck up the courage to go for it.

My boyfriend was initially VERY keen for me to get a boob job, so much so, I felt my stubborn streak kick in and decided it had to be right for me, not just my boyfriend, and kept putting it off. The longer I was in the relationship the more confident I felt that if I got a BA is was most definitely for me.

My boyfriend was very supportive through the whole process and as you can imagine, he's happy that I now have some boobs, but I think it's more to do with my confidence in myself. (Although I know he likes the boobies too!!)

That was a bit long winded!!
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 19th February 2009, 1:25 pm

Well my OH who was a butt and legs man when we first met, has all of a sudden turned into a raving boob man lol. He loves them x
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 19th February 2009, 3:09 pm

My bf has been really supportive. He has always made it clear that it's me he loves and whatever boobs I've got are part of the "package" (if that makes sense!) The place I am at in my life now is that I know I have had this op done for me and not because a man wants me to have it done... and that was important to me. (I'm not altogether sure this post is making sense at all now Hysterical )
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 19th February 2009, 3:16 pm

Babeedoll i love your posts lol
xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next