Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freaking out about what size..!!

+13
LiL SIS
misty23
Lisa34
Mrs_B_24
COOKIE
Gz123
IsabellExpat
Princess_x
Sassysazzle
LJR
Bizzyboobs
Charlii
Susan13x
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Freaking out about what size..!! Empty Freaking out about what size..!!

Post by Susan13x 14th August 2013, 8:50 pm

Ok so I done the rice boobs n they felt huge! I'm starting to freak out now incase I'm going to be too big :( tried the implants again today n I'm thinking I should maybe go a size smaller n go for the 300cc n 340cc instead of the 340cc n 380cc! 
Aww it's just a huge decision I don't wanna regret my decision either way..don't think I want to be more than a d I'm only an 32a the now.
I know everybody is diff but do you think I would get to a D with only the 300cc? Xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Freaking out about what size..!! Empty Re: Freaking out about what size..!!

Post by Charlii 14th August 2013, 8:58 pm

Hi Susan. The rice boobs will feel huge, I was so worried that they looked ridiculous! But it's just an indication and not the real thing. I had 340s and I went from 32aa to dd, but it could be different for you. You have to ask yourself would you be happier with a little bigger than expected, or smaller. Don't forget also, the rice boobs are sitting on top of your current chest, and not in it like the implant.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 14th August 2013, 9:04 pm

Hi Hunni, I think all of us worry about this...... I keep thinking what if I'm too big? What if I'm not big enough? But I went back to see my surgeon and have picked 420cc and I'm sticking to it.....  I've done the rice boobs too, they give you an indication.... 
It's so hard though..... You will make the right decision I'm sure...... I'm hoping to be dd small e maybe currently small b......x
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 14th August 2013, 9:16 pm

Hiya, it is impossible for us to give you a definitive answer on your post op size with a particular implant.

However if it helps in any way at all I have had 300cc Natrisse 410 teardrop gel unders.

My back measurement is about 29", I am 5'11", and a size 8.  I was flat chested before my BA, and I was looking for a C cup look.  I am 2 weeks post op and at present my boobs are measuring 34/35".

Depending on who you get measured by for a bra, I am expecting to buy something like a 30d/dd or a 32c.

Hope this helps x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 14th August 2013, 9:19 pm

Hey sweets, in the beginning I was very set in what i wanted until I started doing the research. I haven't come across a single girl yet who has said 'I wish I went smaller.' I really want a natural look and I will be stressing this to my PS.......at the same time I will tell him about my lifestyle and let him know i want to go as big as I can whilst looking natural and being able to continue the very active  lifestyle which i enjoy xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 14th August 2013, 9:42 pm

Yes, I had 315 for my first BA and I went up to a DD from an A x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 14th August 2013, 10:18 pm

Did you try the rice bags in different bras? Or even in a very tight top that holds them up?
I tried my rice bags today in a push up and I felt like Dolly Parton but then I tried with a outworn sport bra and it felt completely different!
And leave them on for a while, because they feel a lot smaller after 30 minutes.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Gz123 14th August 2013, 11:29 pm

I had 400cc unders and started a 34 b but didn't fill my bra so was probably a A 
They don't seem as big as the rice or the sizers that you put in the bra they do seem smaller. However I am only 2 week post op so this may change...
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th August 2013, 5:25 am

Sassysazzle wrote:. I haven't come across a single girl yet who has said 'I wish I went smaller.'
Well you have now Sassy and there are more of us on here too yes  I've already reduced my implant size once and plan to do so again.

I'd personally go back and see your surgeon if you're at all unsure about anything lovely.

One of my pet BA hates is posts recommending biggest is always best - its not.

Quite simply what's best for YOU is the implant that's going to help you achieve the look YOU want.

You may find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful to read babe as well as this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 15th August 2013, 6:45 am

Hi all, I agree with cookie, I think I'd rather go for the smaller implant so that I could go bigger next time if necessary, my worry is looking unnatural and as I'm so small at the moment I don't want to go ott on the first op. I might regret that decision after the op but I'd rather have the option of making my boobs look bigger in a good bra rather than trying to hide my boobs because they seem to big. That's just my personal view, I know we're all different. Good luck with sizing, maybe see your surgeon again. Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 15th August 2013, 7:02 am

A little can go such a long way hun x I started with a very saggy A/B cup, I only had 325cc and I'm now an F/FF! 

I would advise you make another sizing appointment, and take pictures of the "look" you want to achieve, rather than worry about cup size. Everyone sees a D cup very differently hun, so what you may perceive to be a D cup I may not. Good luck xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 15th August 2013, 7:05 am

Very valid point hadn't thought about that. Wouldn't want to be embarrassed of my new assets. I guess you read so many posts from girls saying they thought they'd be bigger its easy to get carried away.

Good luck with your decision let us know what you decide in the end xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 15th August 2013, 9:44 pm

I have an appointment with my surgeon on wed so can deff make sure ive picked the right size n I found a perfect pair of boobs in the NUTS magazine today that I am gonna take with me lol

I just don't want me top heavy n never get dresses to fit me so deff gonna make sure im 100% happy 1st :-) xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 16th August 2013, 2:24 pm

I'm having the same issues! Still not 100% sure on size. Thought I was going to have 450's but when seeing the nurse i decided on 415's. I'm now wondering wether I should have stuck to original thoughts. I will discuss this on the day as I'd hate to have this done and wish I'd gone bigger shrug
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 16th August 2013, 3:17 pm

5 more days to decide chick!!! Yehehehe! yahoo
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 16th August 2013, 7:15 pm

i have gone up and down in my mind as to what i want too.. i used to think if im going to get them ill get them good, and have a good sized bust. but now im thinking all i really want is more fullness, and maybe a cup size bigger
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 16th August 2013, 9:28 pm

Aww I know its coming in so fast! I am so calm its scary bet all my nerves hit me at once n im in a right state on the day lol

Think ive deff found the boobs I want just hope my surgeon can pick the implants to match :-) xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 20th August 2013, 2:21 pm

misty23 wrote:I'm having the same issues! Still not 100% sure on size. Thought I was going to have 450's but when seeing the nurse i decided on 415's. I'm now wondering wether I should have stuck to original thoughts. I will discuss this on the day as I'd hate to have this done and wish I'd gone bigger shrug
What did you decide in the end Misty??? xXx

I am SO SO SO freaking out about this now, I'm a size 8 and 5 ft 1, my surgeon recommended 380cc to take me to a D/DD based on the look I want and pictures I showed him but did say I could go bigger. So now Im wondering if I made the right choice! Apparently Mr Frati is very good with his recommendations on size and achieving the look girls ask for so perhaps I should just stick with that? But the last thing I want to do is wish I'd gone smaller. One of my GF had hers done awhile ago and had the 380s, she was probably a bit smaller in the chest then me though, and 4 inches taller and she wishes she'd gone bigger. I also know I can't base my decision on her experience because its so individual.

I want to go as big as I can whilst still looking natural and don't want to have a crazy mare trying to find dresses to fit! ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH:panic:
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 20th August 2013, 2:53 pm

I've been having the same drama's on sizing too. I think I'm just about there now, but I am still a little worried about being too big.
I was concentrating so much on making sure that I didn't go too small and regret not having them bigger to start with. However as Cookie said, she's looking to have hers made smaller, so big is not always best.

One aspect of the sizing debate I had not given much thought to was gravity. The bigger the boobies the faster they'll drop!!
What I don't want to end up with is fabulous boobies for a couple of years, only for them to drop really quickly and look saggy and then need more surgery sooner than I'd planned!!

I wish it was October and I was getting them done NOW as then all this thinking would be over and I'd be committed!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th August 2013, 3:04 pm

size was what I struggled with too and I had 365cc mod unders last Dec under and I went from a 32nipple lol to a (normally) 32e/f

Im now looking at a reop and going to go for 350cc unders but XHP (I think lol)
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 20th August 2013, 3:06 pm

I know I'd feel so disappointed if they were too small bit then trying to hide them if they were too big?? I'm driving myself bloomin mad xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 20th August 2013, 3:43 pm

There is no way on this planet that 380cc would ever be small on your frame xxx 

Im 5'9 size 12 and i had 365cc and my boobs dont look small...

Your 5'1 size 8 and 380cc will look fabulous :ok:  xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 20th August 2013, 3:50 pm

I agree, I think 380cc will be fine for your height. I'm worrying about being too big and I'm nearly 5'10'' and I'm having 400cc!!
As you say you can make them bigger but it's more difficult to hide them.
The other thing that you're so right to consider is clothes, as you don't want to end up with the issue that your top is too big for your bottom!
I have the opposite problem at the moment. I can't buy dresses as my bum is too big and my boobs are too small. It's a complete pain and can be really limiting!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 20th August 2013, 3:51 pm

I had 380 and I'm 5'7 and look at my avi.. They're not small! I went from an A cup and am an e cup borderline F so not bad going! The 380's will look amazing on you xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 20th August 2013, 3:54 pm

See 380cc E/F cup on a taller lady than you... And you said you wanted a DD? LOL xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next