Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freaking out about what size..!!

+13
LiL SIS
misty23
Lisa34
Mrs_B_24
COOKIE
Gz123
IsabellExpat
Princess_x
Sassysazzle
LJR
Bizzyboobs
Charlii
Susan13x
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Freaking out about what size..!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Freaking out about what size..!!

Post by MrsD2bxxx 20th August 2013, 3:55 pm

I wouldn't call me a lady but thanks Lottie!! Hahahaha xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Freaking out about what size..!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Freaking out about what size..!!

Post by Lottie835 20th August 2013, 3:55 pm

Lol xxxx Im sure your a lady xxx:yes:
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 20th August 2013, 4:42 pm

Awww fanx guys this really helps. I actually took myself into debenhams to look at bras which freaked me out more as the 34dd's look crazy big........one of the fitters saw my looking a bit freaked and asked if she could help. I told her my plight and she took one look at me and said im too tiny to be a 34 back. Measured me up and I'm actually a 32c. So gawd knows what size I'll be now lol! Xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 20th August 2013, 5:39 pm

It does work out that way, go down a band size and up a cup size.. The 380's will look great! I love mine! Lol xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 20th August 2013, 6:25 pm

If you are small i would certainly be guided by your PS about size.  I am sure what you have picked will be fabulous, it's only natural to worry!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 20th August 2013, 10:20 pm

Sassy I'm still to 100% sure on the size can you believe!! Will discuss tomorrow with surgeon! Will keep you all updated xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 20th August 2013, 10:27 pm

Can't wait to hear all about it chick! Will be thinking of you hon good luck am dead excited for you! dance Xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 21st August 2013, 12:36 pm

Well I had my appointment with my surgeon last night n showed him the picture I wanted to look like n he said to get that size I would need to go even bigger..410ish..he was really good n showed me loads of pics of girls with similar size that I am the now n that had the original size he had recommended n I was really happy with that size so just gonna stick at 340 (L) and 340 (R) :-) 

Think im just being paranoid though coz after I last spoke to the co-ordinator she ordered me both sizes (340/380 and 340/300) incase I decided to go smaller n now im panicking incase they use the smaller ones by mistake lol Im even thinking of just sending a wee email to make sure :-(

Hopefully im just being paranoid n worrying over nothing lol xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 21st August 2013, 12:37 pm

Meant my sizes are 340 (L) and 380 (R) xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 21st August 2013, 2:01 pm

Aww its natural honey, choosing a size has been my biggest bugbear!

Well girls just had my preop today and feel SOOO much better. Decided to stick with the 380s, the 410s looked ridiculous. Besides which the 380s still fit in my fave dresses.....although its a bit of a squish ha ha. I'm only 5'1 so I needed to take into account the dropping factor too, I don't want to look too top heavy but I do want to look like I have Scarlett Johansson boobies ha ha. I'm finally happy about my decision and feel like I can relax and enjoy the run up now!

Have you booked a date yet Susan?
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 21st August 2013, 2:11 pm

Thats great such a relief isn't it when you are happy with the size decision :) ye I'm getting my BA on tues so only 6 more sleeps to go :) xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 21st August 2013, 2:17 pm

Waahhoooooooooooooooooooooooo yahoo 

Fab news xxx so glad your happy with size xxxx Bring on SJ's Boobies xxxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 21st August 2013, 3:36 pm

I wouldn't worry about them putting the wrong size implants in Susan, they write the size you are having on your chest before theatre in big black writing and they definitely won't miss it! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 21st August 2013, 7:41 pm

Ha ha yea fanx Lottie......this a big weight off mi mind lol xxxxxx:dance:
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2