Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!!

+5
NurseSophie89
BumbleBee48
BoobiePrize
COOKIE
Grace
9 posters

Go down

Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! Empty Help! Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!!

Post by Grace 10th April 2010, 8:39 am

Hi Girls
My OH informed me this morning that he is worried that my new boobs are going to be too big and asked me what I am going to do if I think they are too big and dont like them after the op.
This was at like 0815 this morning sat in bed!

Last night I tried on a new t shirt with my rice boobs and it made me look massive, not just my boobs but my whole top half. I wouldnt normally wear anything like a normal t shirt unless it was V necked because they have always felt like they are boxing me in because I have 34c boobs at the moment (be it small ones!)
He said this morning that after seeing me in the t shirt last night, that I am sending back btw, he is worried that they are going to look big in everything.

Whilst I understand that he is worried for me because what happens if I dont like them but at the same time with three days to go its not the most helpful of comments!!

I did explain to him that because of having existing breast tissue and not being exactly small built to some other ladies that have a BA 300cc wasnt going to make much difference as demonstrated when we went to see the surgeons together. I know I have done as much research as I possibly can and I was measuring my rice boobs this morning as they are a bit smaller than 605cc that I am having on Tuesday as I made them when I though I was having 560's and they do look big but not massive and they do balance me out as I do have largeish hips (I am a size 10/12)
Sorry for such a long post but I am really feeling it this morning!
Lots of love
Grace
xxxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! Empty Re: Help! Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!!

Post by COOKIE 10th April 2010, 8:50 am

It's just nerves Grace... OHs get them too for us.

Although my husband very much supported my decision to have a 'boob job' he tried everything to get me to change my mind, even to the point of stopping outside the hospital with the car running on the morning of my op and telling me we could could simply turn the car around and go home, the money meant nothing Shocked I could have choked him then and there with my old bras!!!!!!!!!

But I understood it was all just said out of concern for me, just as your OH is concerned for you babe.

If you're comfortable with your choice in size, then just tell him so, but try not to get upset Grace - This is your decision, it's a positive thing! A good thing! Keep smilin' hun! x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! Empty Re: Help! Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!!

Post by BoobiePrize 10th April 2010, 8:53 am

What size are you having Grace? There's a few in your post I couldn't figure it out...

If it were me I'd stick with my decision as all the research/consults had led you up to this point, changing my mind last mintue may mean I regret it down the line and you won't have time to get comfortable with your new decision.

I do see where your OH is coming from though, but I think once they're in you'll both get used to them very quickly
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 10th April 2010, 9:48 am

Thanks Cookie and BP means a lot! Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 571992
BP - I am having 605's.
Thanks!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 10th April 2010, 10:27 am

Have you seen misty's pics? She had 600's and originally was going to have 500cc. Perhaps ask your surgeon to use a sizer to see which size is better if you're worried. Misty's boobs look fabulous and I'm sure yours will too xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 10th April 2010, 10:29 am

Hi hun
what size are you hoping to be?
I was a 36 c (should have been a 34 c/d wearing wrong size!!) I had 525cc hp and it took me to a 34 g (sometimes gg) i felt they where too big for me.
After much messing i have just had 365cc hp and i am in an e cup sports bra. Out of the bra they do look much smaller but i love them but was looking for something smaller and neater. My OH worried that they would be too small after looking at my g cups but hes happy now. Like you cookie i could have strangled him lol!
I know other girls who 525cc hasnt taken them to a g so it all depends on many factors that the surgeons take into consideration when deciding with you.
Do you have a size you would like to be (roughly as they cant be exact) and is your ps aware of this.
We all wear different size implants so differently but you could have a chat to your ps if your unsure, i was emailing mine up until the day he said he was never stressed but i stressed him out Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 557141 . I changed my mind and decided on 360cc hp about 2 days before surgery.
If your happy go with what feels right for you, your oh will be ok when they are done. Its you that has to feel right.
Good luck hun, nerves and doubts are all normal
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 10th April 2010, 10:32 am

Babe im sure he is just concerned for you, but typical man he didnt but his head in gear before he spoke lol!

I was the same size as u PO and truth be told i wish id have gone bigger! Mine are a much better shape now, but i dont think theyre big enough. I think maybe you should ask your surgeon about using a sizer as boobieprize said.

Dont worry hun we all have worries preop, but im sure on the day when your OH is there with you both your minds will be put at ease.

xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 10th April 2010, 5:28 pm

Thanks for your replies girls.
My surgeon has advised bigger than 525cc to fill out the skin that is there at the moment. He said 525 just won't cut it and I needed to go a bit bigger.
I trust him completely, I have seen his work on here and my PCC has had her BA with him. Another surgeon said 560 and another surgeon said 525 so it's not as though one said 300 and another said 400.
BB I appreciate what you said about smaller implants being neater. The look I want is big boobs so I think that's what I'm gonna get!
I have seen misty pics and messaged her this morning and hers do look great.
The only difference is I'm having overs not unders so might be a bit bigger, not sure though.
Apologies if there's spelling mistakes I'm writing this on the train!
Lots of love
Grace
xxxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th April 2010, 5:35 pm

They shouldn't be much different to having unders hun. It's probably mm difference in size to overs. I think it's probably just nerves I felt exactly the same before my BA but as long as you trust your surgeon I think you will get the look you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 10th April 2010, 5:57 pm

Awwww Grace it's just last minute nerves Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 571992 I didn't really have it about size leading up to the op, as I knew I would probably end up with the 300's anyway (my ps was pretty sure the 330cc's would be too big!) but I worried about everything else and I mean everything!

I think the girls are right, you've done your research and obviously trust your surgeon so I would just go with his recommendation. He has recc you a certain size to get you the look you want, I'm sure that's what you will get hun!!!

Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 923101 Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 923101 Oooooo not long to go now Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 923101 Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 923101 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 11th April 2010, 10:00 am

Thanks Misf1 and FG!
Feeling a bit calmer today with 2 days to go.
Having my hair done this afternoon so that will help me relax. Wearing my new velour tracksuit (chav tastic I know) in bright blue which is making me smile Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 727935
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobsplease 11th April 2010, 10:17 am

It sounds like you've made your decision hun. And I'm sure you'll be very happy. I know your other half was trying to help but sometimes it would be good if they kept their thoughts to themselves.. Lol I was seeing someone recently who was adamant that he didn't think I should go through with it at all. So I dumped him! Haha. Not quite the same I know but thought I'd share. It's your decision at the end of the day and you haven't thought about it lightly so go with your instinct. Best of luck xxx
Boobsplease
Boobsplease
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 11th April 2010, 3:50 pm

Thanks BP Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 184153
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th April 2010, 4:06 pm

Grace wrote:Thanks Misf1 and FG!
Having my hair done this afternoon so that will help me relax. Wearing my new velour tracksuit (chav tastic I know) in bright blue which is making me smile Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 727935
Lots of love
Grace
xxx

Glad you are feeling calmer. your allowed to be a little chav lol. if you're feeling stressed again we're always here Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 571992
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2010, 4:30 pm

Grace wrote:The only difference is I'm having overs not unders so might be a bit bigger, not sure though.

Nads changed placement from unders to overs hun with no change in cup size at all, so based on that information hunni, you'll find no difference whether you have unders or overs :thumbs:

Not long to wait now sweetness! Cheerleader
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 11th April 2010, 7:01 pm

Thanks Cookie and Misf1!!
Lots of love
A nervous Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 11th April 2010, 8:24 pm

Good luck Grace! Not long now :) Before you know it you'll be waking up with your new lovely boobs xx
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 11th April 2010, 8:40 pm

Grace wrote:Thanks Misf1 and FG!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx

Your welcome sweetie, not long to go now at all! It's the final countdown! I got my hair done too a few days before my op, made me feel really nice and relaxed too Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 184153

You wear whatever makes you smile girl Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Help!  Freaking out about size with 3 days to go!! Empty Thanks :-)

Post by Grace 12th April 2010, 7:48 am

shelley.j wrote:Good luck Grace! Not long now :) Before you know it you'll be waking up with your new lovely boobs xx

Thanks Shelley
xxxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down