Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size

+9
pinkbabe
tASHABASHA_1986
lou231179
tanyajade
Crystal
misf1
lolly
alexandra33
alice111
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size Empty 3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size

Post by alice111 19th September 2011, 4:45 pm

Hello ladies. I had my op on 16th sept. I was a 36C, had 700cc implants extra high profile.
I've just measured my underbust, and across my bust and I am currently measuring 36F.................will this change when they drop? I am not sure what to expect. Patient co-ordinator told me to buy 36GG sports bra which is rriving from the internet tomorrow xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size Empty Re: 3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2011, 5:25 pm

Hi alice,

Since you're only 3 days PO you can expect changes going forward. Your ribcage may still be swollen as may your actual breasts. Mine change daily and I'm 3 1/2 weeks PO.

Just wait and enjoy all the changes!!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size Empty Re: 3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size

Post by alice111 19th September 2011, 5:53 pm

Thanks Ali, I guess I will see how the 36GG sports bra fits when I have my bandages off on Friday. Hope you're healing well too. I can't wait to hit the 6 week mark and buy normal bras! xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 19th September 2011, 5:57 pm

It poss you may be an F now but they will get bigger and the online measurers are rubbish leave it until ur sports bra arrives to try on x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 19th September 2011, 6:48 pm

Thanks lolly, as i'm not sure what to expect at this stage, yes I will see how the sports bra looks when it arrives tomorrow xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th September 2011, 7:04 pm

what are your measurements hun the online calculators are always wrong
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 19th September 2011, 7:25 pm

Never trust the online bra sizers as they do not work! one worked me out to be a 32B another 32c and im in 30G bras.............

I have yet to find one that gives you your true bra size and I really have tried them all!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 19th September 2011, 7:30 pm

misf1 wrote:what are your measurements hun the online calculators are always wrong
Hey im a 32 inches underbust, and 42.5 inches on the bust xx

Crystal wrote:Never trust the online bra sizers as they do not work! one worked me out to be a 32B another 32c and im in 30G bras.............

I have yet to find one that gives you your true bra size and I really have tried them all!

x

wow that definately is a huge difference in size crystal. 30G thats a great size xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 19th September 2011, 7:41 pm

Il bet you a G cup already at least with those measurements x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 19th September 2011, 7:49 pm

Crystal I LOVE your boobs!!!! x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 20th September 2011, 12:25 pm

I measure a 34G in the shops (well they don't really measure cup sizes anymore they tend to fit you in a bra) but I was a 36C on some of the online calculators (which was the same bra size I was wearing before the 375cc implants - I was devasted that I could be the same size!)!!

Best to go somewhere like John Lewis, La Senza or Bravissimo as they tend to be good. It sounds like you would be a 36 but very much doubt you're an E - at least a G sounds more like it! xx
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th September 2011, 1:35 pm

From the measurements you've said you should be about a 32gg/h or if the 32 is too tight a 34g/gg but I would try somewhere like Bravissimo as they cater for large breasted women.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th September 2011, 3:41 pm

tanyajade wrote:Crystal I LOVE your boobs!!!! x

Thanks hun!3 days Post op, 700cc. Bra Website tells me size 48411

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 20th September 2011, 3:52 pm

lou231179 wrote:I measure a 34G in the shops (well they don't really measure cup sizes anymore they tend to fit you in a bra) but I was a 36C on some of the online calculators (which was the same bra size I was wearing before the 375cc implants - I was devasted that I could be the same size!)!!

Best to go somewhere like John Lewis, La Senza or Bravissimo as they tend to be good. It sounds like you would be a 36 but very much doubt you're an E - at least a G sounds more like it! xx

Didn't realise online calculators could be so wrong. I will defo have to go and get measured soon. Thats amazing you're a G after 375cc xx

misf1 wrote:From the measurements you've said you should be about a 32gg/h or if the 32 is too tight a 34g/gg but I would try somewhere like Bravissimo as they cater for large breasted women.

Thanks misf1, my sports bra is arriving tomorrow now, I don't really want to go out yet until my bandages come off. I changed the size to a 36G. I find 36 back fits me comfortably. I will prob try the 34G/GG too when bandages are off. x
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th September 2011, 4:52 pm

You will probably have swelling at the moment so I would think a 36 will be fine for you at the moment. Enjoy those new boobies
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 20th September 2011, 5:35 pm

Hi hun, i was a 34 back and week post op got measure a 36gg, but had to get a 38 band as too tight. Got measured and now a 36. Thats is a bit tight still a tad tight, its all swelling. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th September 2011, 6:09 pm

Don't listen to the online calculators there rubbish. I reackon you'll end up in a GG at lest. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 20th September 2011, 7:19 pm

I am 30" under bust but wore a 36 sports bra and now comfortably in a 34 bra.

Can't believe that a 375cc took me to a G cup either, I thought I would be a D/DD and so did the surgeon. They don't really look that big though.
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 20th September 2011, 8:15 pm

dont listen to online things the told me i was a C lol im 32 E/F!!! xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 11:39 am

misf1 wrote:You will probably have swelling at the moment so I would think a 36 will be fine for you at the moment. Enjoy those new boobies

Thank you misf1 xx

tASHABASHA_1986 wrote:Hi hun, i was a 34 back and week post op got measure a 36gg, but had to get a 38 band as too tight. Got measured and now a 36. Thats is a bit tight still a tad tight, its all swelling. xx

wow 36GG, so lucky lol. It's hard to tell what is swelling and what isn't. I guess time will tell xx

pinkbabe wrote:Don't listen to the online calculators there rubbish. I reackon you'll end up in a GG at lest. x

I hope so pinkbabe, as I'm a size 14, so want to make sure I fill out my clothes on top too xx

lou231179 wrote:I am 30" under bust but wore a 36 sports bra and now comfortably in a 34 bra.

Can't believe that a 375cc took me to a G cup either, I thought I would be a D/DD and so did the surgeon. They don't really look that big though.

Didn't realise band width changed so much. Still G cup is fabulous xx

barbiecon wrote:dont listen to online things the told me i was a C lol im 32 E/F!!! xx

Hi barbiecon omg, they really got it wrong, I certainly won't listen to them now xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 21st September 2011, 12:21 pm

I don't know much about sizing etc so can't really offer anything tangible to the conversation, but, I must say - 700cc! Oh my lord! Shocked I think I just got my first bout of boobie greed!
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 3:10 pm

Girls I have an update, my 36G high impact sports bra from m and s has arrived, I didn't get the 36GG because I was unsure they might be too big. But the 36G sports bra fits perfectly. I am to have my bandages out on friday afternoon, so hopefully the bra will still fit when my bandages are off?! xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 3:18 pm

BKOZ wrote:I don't know much about sizing etc so can't really offer anything tangible to the conversation, but, I must say - 700cc! Oh my lord! Shocked I think I just got my first bout of boobie greed!

Aww bless. You got your ba done on my bday lol. how are you healing? I can definately see they are a nice shape in your avatar. I cant wait till they settle cus i really want the round shape in clothes. I will jus have to wear loose tops for now :(. I cant wait to get my cleavage out! xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessconfused 13th September 2013, 1:10 pm

hi girls, I am going for my op on 29th sept to get 700ccs i am currently a 36d bra size and am wondering what to expect size wise x
Princessconfused
Princessconfused
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessconfused 13th September 2013, 1:18 pm

I am going for my op on 29th Sept I have been advised by the surgeon to go for 700cc implants as I already have alright sized breasts (36D) since having children and losing weight though they have lost their fullness. What size were you girls before your 700's?
Princessconfused
Princessconfused
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next