Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!!

+6
MissFebruary
jakki32
misf1
NikkiJaneW
COOKIE
LouiseR11
10 posters

Go down

BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!! Empty BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!!

Post by LouiseR11 2nd December 2012, 10:32 am

Hi girls,
My BA was changed to tomorrow and i had gone back for another consultation.

Im freaking out about the size in case they are too big. I had BA 11 years ago and the surgeon seems to think its a 300 cc implant. i measure at 32E but look no where near that size, the surgeon says i look more a C cup.

We have decided on anatomicals 620 cc to give me lift and a fuller projection which he thinks would bring me to f/g and now im freaking out that this is far too big.

i'd originally gone for 570 cc and then i got a bit greedy.
Do they order in different size implants for the surgery?

Louise xxx : panic
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!! Empty Re: BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!!

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2012, 10:36 am

You'd have to call ahead if you want ensure different sizes Louse, I should imagine anatomicals aren't well stocked either and with it being Sunday and the clinic being closed today unfortunately I doubt you'll have that option anymore hun.

Unless your surgeon does have them in but I very much do think it would be a long shot lovely.

I'm sure you've gone into depth already with your surgeon babe and that what you're feeling today is just a simple case of the pre-op jitters Hug

If you trust your surgeons judgement and value his opinion, then rest easy babe, all will be OK and you'll have your lovely new boobs tomorrow Stars xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!! Empty Re: BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!!

Post by LouiseR11 2nd December 2012, 10:42 am

Thanks Cookie

Think you are right and its just nerves!! Going to keep myself busy today so i cant think about it too much.

:heehee: xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2012, 10:44 am

That's the best you can do hun. Have you got your bag all packed and ready yet?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 2nd December 2012, 10:48 am

Im not really sure what else to take apart my my sports bra, as the clinic im going to offer twilight sedation so i'll be out by 3 tomorrow afternoon. Im a little nervous about that too!!! Shocked xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2012, 10:54 am

You might want to take some magazines or something to entertain yourself if you have a wait before surgery or to go home after hun.

I found this BA story for you Louise from one of our members who had twilight sedation. I thought you might like to take a read through to maybe help you feel better. Story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 2nd December 2012, 11:01 am

Thats a great story, thanks Cookie. Crazy that she was up and gone so soon so thats put me at ease that she didnt really know what was going on.
I was having mental dreams about this lol.
you are putting my mind at ease and im starting to feel a bit more excited rather then pure panic!
Will hopefully message tomorrow when i get home to let you all know how i get on.
dance xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2012, 11:05 am

Glad you're feeling better babe. You enjoy the day and your boobs hun dance xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 2nd December 2012, 12:37 pm

Hiya hunni!

I had twilight sedation last week and its was bloody amazing!! I was very nervous too as not much about it in this country. Best decision i ever made, was out for the count, just like a GA. Had no horrible tube down throat like a GA either. I was on my way home 3 hours after surgery, no sickness just felt great!!!!! :thumbs:

I had 525cc overs and have to say i thought they would look bigger! Surprised how in proportion they look!! I am sure 620cc will look amazing!! Very jealous lol Boobs

Good Luck sweetie!! Im sure its just pre-op jitters..........xxxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd December 2012, 12:50 pm

Glad you're feeling better, think we all have the freak out before the op on size. I'm sure they'll look great.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 2nd December 2012, 1:08 pm

Thanks ladies for all the support, you've all made me feel much better. Dont know what i'd do of i couldnt come on here for a chat!

Nikki your boobs look fab, and im glad to hear that the twilight is ok and you feel like you are under!! Hug

Am feeling much more confident about it now!! dance xxx

LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 2nd December 2012, 1:14 pm

Cool hunni!! dance Good to hear your feeling better!!

Good luck.............looking forward to seeing a pretty awesome post-op avi picture!! lol Flash

Enjoy your special day!!!

xxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 2nd December 2012, 1:25 pm

Good Luck Louise xxxx enjoy the experience & your new boobies x Flash
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 2nd December 2012, 1:30 pm

What is twilight sedation? are you awake through it?

Good luck for tomorrow Louise xxx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 2nd December 2012, 1:56 pm

Hi Miss Feb!!

Here you go:
Twilight anesthesia is a type of anesthetic technique where a mild dose of general anesthesia is applied that affects the brain as well as the entire body. The patient is not unconscious, but sedated. During surgery or other medical procedures, the patient is under what is known as a "twilight state", where the patient is relaxed and "sleepy", able to follow simple directions by the doctor, and is responsive. Generally, twilight anesthesia causes the patient to forget the surgery and the time right after. It is used for a variety of surgical procedures and for various reasons. Just like regular anesthesia, "twilight anesthesia is designed to help a patient feel more comfortable and to minimize pain associated with the procedure being performed."

I would highly recommend it!! Wonderful alternative to GA xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 2nd December 2012, 1:58 pm

I have no recollection of anything!! BTW, have no idea if i followed any directions at all!! lol xxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 2nd December 2012, 2:09 pm

Ahh thanks NikkiJane, sounds a bit mental!

What kind of directions would they be giving during a BA... Don't think there would be much! lol

think I prefer the GA, don't think I'd like to be ale to see what is going on whether I remember it or not haha! xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 2nd December 2012, 2:11 pm

Good luck louise :D xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 2nd December 2012, 2:17 pm

MissFebruary wrote:Ahh thanks NikkiJane, sounds a bit mental!

What kind of directions would they be giving during a BA... Don't think there would be much! lol

think I prefer the GA, don't think I'd like to be ale to see what is going on whether I remember it or not haha! xx

Lol, exactly like 'hold this implant for me a sec' lol Hysterical

I can honestly say it was just like a GA, just an easier recovery! I remember getting on the table in theatre, putting the canular in my hand, bit if a sting as anastetic went in...then out for the count till i woke up in recovery! xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 2nd December 2012, 3:23 pm

You are going to be just fine try to relax and enjoy the experience. Twilight sedation is also used quite alot for ops where people are not suitable for a GA it is easier on the body and recovery. Happy boobday for tomorrow!BA tomorrow, freaking out about size!!! 923101XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 2nd December 2012, 5:10 pm

I've also never heard of a twilight sedation, sounds interesting though!! This forum is awesome for this type of info!!
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2012, 5:45 pm

I wanted twilight for my revision but my surgeon said for the time he'd need to do the surgery he thought a GA would be best.

A general BA is pretty quick though isn't it. I'd have liked to have tried if I could though. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 2nd December 2012, 7:59 pm

Good luck tomorrow hunni, looking forward to hearing how it goes xxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 2nd December 2012, 9:04 pm

Going to try and sleep soon, i've taken two calms and two glasses of wine(with food) hope thast ok lol vino xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down