Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freaking out - Tomorrow is the day!!!

+9
Sahara1981
sharonmcc1979
Lolo85
tinkerbell24
Dayzeee
kdeee
LuciaH
Doughty
Newby1987
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Freaking out - Tomorrow is the day!!! Empty Freaking out - Tomorrow is the day!!!

Post by Newby1987 9th April 2014, 8:44 pm

So girls I have to be at the hospital in less than 10 hours and am having a full on nervy b!!

I have been suffering from anxiety over recent time anyway and although not consciencly thinking about tomorrow I must be in the back of my mind as have serious anxiety symptoms right now like a really tight chest and wobbly legs and feel like my head is burning!! 

I feel like I'm in denial that I'm doing it and although I really want my dream boobs I'm worrying about everything from the GA to recovery and beyond!!

HELP!!!  help 

Sorry ladies just had to get it off my chest, wonder if it's possible to suffer a heart attack from the panic!!!! Xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Freaking out - Tomorrow is the day!!! Empty Re: Freaking out - Tomorrow is the day!!!

Post by Doughty 9th April 2014, 9:17 pm

You will be on here tomorrow night with wonderful books, relieved and celebrating. I'm such a worrier but you can do this and will be fine xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Freaking out - Tomorrow is the day!!! Empty Re: Freaking out - Tomorrow is the day!!!

Post by Doughty 9th April 2014, 9:18 pm

Ha wonderful books! X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 9th April 2014, 9:18 pm

Oh Hun, don't panic about anything. Everything will be ok.  Just try to remember your reasons why you are going to have your boobs done. You will be in safe hands tomorrow. 

Try to relax and get a good nights sleep tonight Hun and enjoy your day tomorrow. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 9th April 2014, 9:22 pm

I walked in there in the morning in haze- tired and didn't feel real I was doing it. Then had a wobbly thinking what am I doing to myself but within hours I had them done and walked out with a huge grin on my face. yes it's been an emotional roller coaster but I have never regretted having it done and love my look. I wake up every morning with a grin looking at them :)

Deep breaths and look forward to your updates xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 9th April 2014, 9:34 pm

Hey lovely try and relax and think of what you are going to have this time tomorrow! 

I am tomorrow too, gotta be up at crack of dawn as I'm 2nd on list, I am weird though because I am just so damn excited I hope I can sleep tonight, just took my before pics for picture trail, I'm sure if you do that it will make you feel better :)

Good luck Hun x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th April 2014, 9:37 pm

You're going to be fine going to.have new boobs tomorrow night yay xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 9th April 2014, 9:42 pm

Try not to worry. I'm bad for panicking so bad over the years my mum has had to hide things from me until the last minute because I just worry all the time. I cried loads today before I came in and then panicked when it was time to go. It goes so quickly though you're literally asleep in seconds then you wake up and you're so tired that there's no pain or anything to worry about at all. I cam out around 7 and now I'm quite enjoying sitting in bed having tea and toast, catching up on my phone and watching a film on the iPad I could stay here all week I'll be sad to go now. But at £500 a night I think I will have to go home lol x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 9th April 2014, 10:47 pm

Thanks so much for the reassurance girls, you're all amazing!! 

Packed my bag (mainly full of snacks & lucozade!) & just took some before photos - didn't even notice until looking at them that the left is slightly bigger than right!! Goes to show how much I have avoided looking at them on my 27 years on the planet!! In bed now and trying to get some rest before my 6am start (getting another hair wash in!!)

Haha Doughty I am looking forward to wonderful "books"  Flash 

Dayzeee best of luck tomorrow, hope my nerves are taken over by excitement soon!! I can feel it under there somewhere!

Lolo - you're all done yay!! Glad to hear you're feeling ok and that all went well. Enjoy your night in luxury! 

I'll update you all tomorrow but thanks again ladies I really do appreciate it! Xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 9th April 2014, 11:17 pm

Good luck sweetie...try to enjoy ur day xxxxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 10th April 2014, 12:51 am

Good luck xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 10th April 2014, 5:42 am

Good luck....xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 10th April 2014, 6:19 am

Good luck today xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 10th April 2014, 6:24 am

Thanks so much girls!!! Absolutely terrified, almost at the hospital!! Will keep you updated!! Xx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 10th April 2014, 6:29 am

Good luck today x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 10th April 2014, 6:48 am

Really excited for u! X
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 10th April 2014, 7:42 am

All gowned up with my sexy stockings on!! Have seen the anaesthetist (who was lovely!) and Mr Richards has been and drawn on me! My room is so nice, loving it!! Just perusing the menu for my dinner and brekkie tomorrow!! I'll get a pre-med then be took down about half ten!!!

Excited now!!!!xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 10th April 2014, 7:44 am

Good luck chick, relax and enjoy it. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 10th April 2014, 7:45 am

Good luck hun x
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 10th April 2014, 8:18 am

Had my pre-med, feeling very drowsy and relaxed now wooooozy!'

I'll be all done in a few fhours boobarama!!!!  Stars
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 10th April 2014, 8:24 am

Yay! Now chill, relax and enjoy feeling woozy! And get ready for them boobies!  Boobs
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 10th April 2014, 9:27 am

Good luck Hun, you'll be sitting admiring your new boobs by t-time! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 10th April 2014, 11:39 am

All done girls!!!!

Can't believe how quick it was, feeling fine no pain at all drowsy but wanting my lunch now haha!!

Think Aggie said I had a slightly smaller one on one side, who knows!! Feeling fine so far .

Thankful for all you girls help & support xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 10th April 2014, 11:41 am

So glad you are done and feeling good.  happy healing hun. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 10th April 2014, 11:45 am

So glad all is fine. Take it easy now and enjoy those boobies xx :)
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next