Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out!

+4
tracy2010
Chanhassen
COOKIE
singingbabe_123
8 posters

Go down

OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! Empty OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out!

Post by singingbabe_123 29th June 2011, 10:05 am

So I only have roughly 24hrs left before i'm admitted tomorrow at 7.15am! OMG I am sooooo nervous!
I keep worrying that I might not wake up from the GA, or that I will be paralyzed and can feel all of the pain and won't be able to show or tell them that I can feel everything.
So stressed out :(
Why am I doing this to myself? I must be stupid!
OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! 751387 OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! 476424 Shocked
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! Empty Re: OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out!

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2011, 10:16 am

singingbabe_123 wrote:Why am I doing this to myself? I must be stupid!
OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! 751387 OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! 476424 Shocked

You're not stupid at all hun, you're normal!

Many of us go through you exact same pre-op worry you have, it's just the pre-op jitter hun, nothing more - you'll be OK!

Try reading the stories section here babe, it really does help when you're feeling nervous to read the women who have gone before you, had the same emotions you're going through and shared the same fears and they ALL come back here happy! OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! 154564

Good luck for tomorrow sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 29th June 2011, 10:16 am

Those feelings are totally normal hun, try not to worry though as you will be in good hands & it s a very routine operation. Take some deep breaths & focus on the end result!! Good luck x x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 29th June 2011, 10:40 am

Good Luck. I know I will be exactly the same when my time comes. xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by emrile 29th June 2011, 11:07 am

Hi, I know exactly how you feel! I had those exact fears, but the only thing to worry about anesthetic wise is the needle going in your hand, I personally have a massive phobia of needles Shocked but a few seconds later you get a drug that makes you feel like you've had a few too many glasses of wine and your feeling all fuzzy and happy OMG It's tomorrow. Freaking out! 184153 you dont care about anything at that point your buzzing , then about 10 seconds later you get the anesthetic it's self and all i remember was smiling and breathing some oxygen out the mask and I fell to sleep feeling really happy lol. my last thoughts were happy things about my mum dad and Boyfriend!

I was so nervous about hospitals and needles and anesthetic! if I can do it anyone can, the teams that work there are excellent and they have only you and your welfare in mind. Nothing else! There is someone watching you evey second and making sure you are 100% ok and fast asleep! you drop into a deep deep sleep and its great.

i remember dreaming about my dogs and family before i woke up to a beep beep noise, then i was awake with sticky eyes due to the eye drops they put in to lube your dry eyes, anesthetic was the easiest part to be honest. yet it was my greastest fear!!!!!
emrile
emrile
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 29th June 2011, 12:41 pm

Awww good luck hun!! I'm sure you've waited and saved up for this op for a long time, just think tomorrow it'll be done and you can start being the new you!! (please copy and paste this back to me in a few months when it's my turn and I'm totally freaking out!!!) hope you manage to get some rest xx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by zeezee 29th June 2011, 1:43 pm

hey, so glad you posted this, i go in tomorrow for mine at 1pm and i am worrying myself stupid about everything, i cactually feel quite ill with worry. i'm sure we will be fine and aterall its only human to be nervous x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 29th June 2011, 1:44 pm

Aww good luck to you is well zeezee!!! xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2011, 1:46 pm

zeezee wrote:hey, so glad you posted this, i go in tomorrow for mine at 1pm and i am worrying myself stupid about everything, i cactually feel quite ill with worry. i'm sure we will be fine and aterall its only human to be nervous x

Awww Zeezee, you weren't on the calender babe or I would have added your name to the good luck thread! I can still do that for you though, I'll do it now so you can enjoy all the good luck wishes from the members here too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 29th June 2011, 2:11 pm

zeezee!
I'm sure we are going to be totally fine, at least we can share our jitters together today, and our joy tomorrow night! haha!!!!
xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeezee 29th June 2011, 2:34 pm

Thanks Cookie, i did try to add it on the calendar and failed (i'm pretty useles with forums etc) thanks for adding me.
as soon as i can get on the laptop singingbabe i'll share my experience with you.
i am eating so much tonight because i can't eat after 7am tomorrow, god i am going to be absolutely staving to death, i've already pre-warned my work colleagues not to eat around me otherwise i could jump over the desk at them at anytime hahaha.
what size etc are you hoping to go from and to? x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 29th June 2011, 10:02 pm

I can't eat after 12pm tonight :( so i've just savoured my last snickers for a good few hours!! haha, I sound so dramatic, like i'm never going to eat again :P
Well I told my PS I wanted to be a D, but I don't think thats going to happen. He said I will be a C/D by time I come out of there, but I reckon I am going to be more like a full B coz I'm only having 225cc's, and from looking and talking to other girls, it only really takes them to a B :( bit gutted about that, but never mind. I am having an uplift too, im really nervous about the scarring. I was told the smaller the implant the higher my nipple can be moved, so I'm trusting my PS with that decision, because in fairness I have always said I would have a boob job for shape rather than size. All of the girls are so right though, u do start to suffer from booby greed! I just can't lose sight of why I'm going into this else I think I will b really disappointed, u know?
What size are you having/hoping to go to?!
xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th June 2011, 10:24 pm

its such a great day! i wish i cud do mine all over again!!! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down