Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :(

+4
Charlii
COOKIE
missvmac28
achorley
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :( - Page 2 Empty Re: CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :(

Post by Sassysazzle 14th August 2013, 11:24 am

Cookie's right, its outrageous that he's even seeing women under false pretences. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. X
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :( - Page 2 Empty Re: CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :(

Post by Charlii 14th August 2013, 11:52 am

Just had a quick look on THG website - He's no longer listed as one of their surgeons in the drop down. He's still posted if you go to the head of the 'meet the surgeons' page, but it takes you to a 404 error, so theyre no longer advertising him as one of theirs.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 14th August 2013, 12:13 pm

right girlies, ive just emailed the pcc at THG as she called me the other day anyway so ive asked her if he's leaving and said that i would see another surgeon at a later date if this is the case, not to sound like i'm ambushing them, she may be more open with me. its very sad when businesses don;t give you the full facts, at my consult, the PCC said that the girl in the waiting room had travelled 5 hours to see mr hassan as she'd researched him thoroughly, this could of course just be a sales pitch but if it is true and this girl has already booked then shame on THG for not giving her the heads up. its not as if they dont make enough money anyway xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 14th August 2013, 1:17 pm

hi girls,

it is confirmed by the man himself on the elite surgical website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cookie, can we start a thread to inform girls thinking of booking with him through THG of this? i dont want to post it in case it could cause an issue with THG against the forum xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2013, 2:44 pm

Done hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2