Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :(

+4
Charlii
COOKIE
missvmac28
achorley
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :( Empty CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :(

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 11:41 am

Just been to my consultation with transform, was seen by mr Nathan?
Firstly he examined my breasts and said I had something, I cant remember the name but he said it was where the middle of my breasts are theres an excess of fatty tissue, thin layer, nothing to do with weight he said, some people just natural have it and he said with large implants this would bring the fatty tissue out and not give me a cleavage? Does anyone know of this or what its called? My other surgeon did not mention anything wrong with this before..
Also I asked to look a DD, my other surgeon offered me 445cc XHP  but this surgeon has offered me 300-340cc moderates?
I have no clue what to think now Im so confused, and feel as though he really rushed it..
Any advice girls?
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :( Empty Re: CONFUSED SECOND CONSULTATION :(

Post by missvmac28 13th August 2013, 11:45 am

Hi achorley! Aw I feel really sorry for you, sounds like you have had 2 totally different opinions which must be very confusing. Did either of the surgeons allow you to try sizes of implants in your bra? For me this have a really good indication of size as a 'DD' to one surgeon can be very different to another.

I think at this stage you might be best to go to another consultation with a different surgeon. I know this might be frustrating for you but at the minute as you have such different advice from the other 2 it might be your best option.

Good luck xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 11:45 am

also didn't even say whether hed be going under or over etc.. defo not happy with the consultation.. at least I have a consultation with hospital group again Thursday..
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 11:47 am

thanks missv, yes I have a consultation with the nhospital group again Thursday but a different surgeon.. I really wanna know what that's called with the bit of fatty tissue so I can mention it to mr payne on Thursday.. mr Nathan did let me try on the 340s but they seemed half the size of when I tried on the 445s with mr Hassan at the hospital group!! so strange! x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 13th August 2013, 11:51 am

I'm not sure about the fatty tissue thing but hopefully someone else will be able to help you there! What size did u prefer out of the two? They are very different sizes so the 340 would have seemed much smaller! Hopefully your next consultation will be more helpful xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 12:02 pm

It sounds like your surgeon is worried about symastia achorley.

It can cause a kind of uniboob if the implants are too large. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 12:12 pm

thanks cookie, isit not weird hat my other surgeon said everything was fine? and he says I have this? im confused x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th August 2013, 12:21 pm

Hi Achorly. Not sure about the fatty tissue thing, but to be given such a wide range of CC when you've asked for 'DD', I'd look more for pictures similar to the look you want than just asking for DD. I started at 32AA, zero breast tissue, and asked for 'about a C'. we went with 340s which was the largest we could, and Ive got DDs! Once sugeons perception of size to the next really varies, so definately go for another and discuss it in depth. The Hospital Group should let you try some sizes on
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 12:23 pm

I tried on with transform but he just said 300-340,  but hospital group I was offered 445 and I do really want the bigger. I showed pictures and said id like to look a double dd. this is becoming a nightmare when I want to book for September. why couldn't I just have my surgeon I was happy with, why did he have to leave and start hi own business lol!!
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 12:30 pm

achorley wrote:thanks cookie, isit not weird hat my other surgeon said everything was fine? and he says I have this? im confused x
Its a problem many women find when going to see different surgeons hun. Some may well have greatly differing opinions opinions.

I'd personally always advise you see at least one BAAPS surgeon babe. These surgeons are at the top of their game and even if they're not your choice their opinion to help in your decision making will be very valuable indeed.

If cost is a factor, you can see a BAAPS surgeon for as little as £25 at MyBreast. Its money well spent to confirm if is this is a real problem for you or not hun. Symastia is not a good look at all, the skin on the sternum between the breasts can raise so high it looks awful babe. So to conclude whether or not this is going to be a problem, especially with you having your heart set on big implants I would strongly suggest you secure a third opinion as a decider before making up your mind lovely.

Excitement can often rule the head, I know hun, I've been there and done it and you really don't want to rush for the surgeon offering what you want if the other surgeon is right and you're left left with further surgery to make things right and let me tell you babe, it take a VERY highly skilled surgeon to correct symmastia.

So get that third opinion hun, preferably from a BAAPS surgeon and take things from there, xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 1:12 pm

can I find out online if they are baaps surgeons? so bloody confusing  I know mr Nathan doesn't like big implants. I wouldn't say a DD is massive though! x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 2:14 pm

No, I wouldn't say a DD is massive either hun, but that's 'our' perception of what a DD looks like. Your surgeons perception could well be very different.

If its. Particular surgeon you're interested in and wanting to find out if they're a BAAPS member you can type their name in the search to the left of this site HERE

If its a surgeon you're looking for in your area, you can just click your area then click the names to find out their qualifications and where they work. They're all BAAPS surgeons on the BAAPS website. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 4:59 pm

Thanks hun xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 5:02 pm

No problem sweetheart. Let us know how you get on wont you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 6:56 pm

Course x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 13th August 2013, 7:15 pm

achorley wrote:I tried on with transform but he just said 300-340,  but hospital group I was offered 445 and I do really want the bigger. I showed pictures and said id like to look a double dd. this is becoming a nightmare when I want to book for September. why couldn't I just have my surgeon I was happy with, why did he have to leave and start hi own business lol!!
 I had 445cc high profiles from a B cup and have come out at a 34G. You will certainly come out bigger than a DD if you have those =] best to take in pictures tho so you both know what look you are after x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 13th August 2013, 7:43 pm

I saw 3 different surgeons in total and thought I was happy with all until I saw the next one! They all offered me different choices. Some under, some over and all different sizes. I'm really happy with my choice now so it may pay you to see a couple more just so you're happy in your own mind without thinking 'what if' xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th August 2013, 8:21 pm

Balamory I'd prefer to come out bigger rather than smaller than a DD though! So would rather go with the bigger implants lol. And will do misty xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 14th August 2013, 10:08 am

achorley wrote:I tried on with transform but he just said 300-340,  but hospital group I was offered 445 and I do really want the bigger. I showed pictures and said id like to look a double dd. this is becoming a nightmare when I want to book for September. why couldn't I just have my surgeon I was happy with, why did he have to leave and start hi own business lol!!
hey hun, little bit off topic, but it it mr hassan who has left THG and started his own business? i only ask because i had a consult with him too and am still considering booking, however i have had a completely different opinion from a BAAPS surgeon so i know how you feel its very confusing. ive booked to see another BAAPS surgeon and im hoping i can get some clarity with this one. i think you definitely need to see someone else, maybe a few others and see who you're happy with. i think jen on here saw 4 or 5 before she booked, make sure you're 100% comfortable and remember you don't have to rush into anything :) xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 14th August 2013, 10:41 am

Hey lumpy bumpy. Yes me hassan is leaving thg to AT&T his own business elite surgical! I loved mr hassan. I'm seeing mr Payne tomorrow fingers crossed x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 14th August 2013, 10:47 am

ah thats interesting, ive seen him on elite surgical website but i wasnt sure if he was staying at THG as well as this. has this been confirmed hun? im defo not booking via THG if i decide to go with him if this is the case!xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2013, 11:03 am

It would be wise for no-one at all to be having consultations right now with Mr Hassan if he's moving on.

To be honest its a little underhanded on both sides.

Its underhanded of THG because once they have your money all they will do is palm you off with another surgeon. But then with their past history over what they did to all the PIP ladies. I'd expect no less from them...

Its also underhanded of Mr Hassan too, because he KNOWS he's leaving and still accepting consultations on behalf of THG.

I personally wouldn't trust a surgeon who could go to such lengths to do this women. He's doing nothing but thinking about money! Filling his own pickets taking consultations with no intention at all of fulfilling the obligation to operate - disgusting!

If he's happy living a lie until it suits him to move on can you imagine what lengths he might stoop to if you have any problems?

Trust is a massive thing between patient and surgeon and Mr Hassan is breaking the trust of every single woman he's seeing through consultations and having women booking surgery 'with him' through THG knowing he has no intention of operating growl 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 14th August 2013, 11:04 am

He is most definitely leaving thg. As I was set on having him as my surgeon. Rang to book him and they said I couldn't as he is leaving the thg company x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 14th August 2013, 11:14 am

i agree cookie its terrible, they phoned me yesterday to follow up but i havent responded as yet, i may email the PCC now and say ive heard he's leaving and see what she comes back with. very poor service xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 14th August 2013, 11:21 am

Cookie I had my consultation with him back in January I didn't have the money until recently rang my pc and said he was leaving x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next