Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had 2nd surgeon consultation today confused !

+2
lil-happy-jo
willows
6 posters

Go down

had 2nd surgeon consultation today confused ! Empty had 2nd surgeon consultation today confused !

Post by willows 6th February 2013, 1:13 pm

so saw dr grob in mya today. she didnt measure me or touch me at all and didnt ask for the look i was going for just size i said d/dd and she said she'd do UNDER the muscle either 380 or 410 i said will that give me a natural look she said oh yes definately...

saw chantarasak in transform for my 1st consultation he asked the look and size i was going for he measured me and moved them up and down and said complete opposite - he said definately OVER the muscle to give me natural movement as i have enough tissue there and 325 or 340's he said anymore cc wont look natural....

so now im confused about size 325/340 - 380/410 quite a big size difference from 2 surgeons

ALSO when i tried rice test at home 340's seemed perfect and look a big decent size but not over the top. But at Mya today the pcc let me test implants - although they werent round they were anatomical shaped all the tester implant natrelle kit they had were like that which i tohught was strange as im having CUI round HP - tried them on under a special natrelle skin tight top there n they looked small when i asked to try 340's on with the pcc waaaaaaay smaller than the rice test at home anyone else have this?
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

had 2nd surgeon consultation today confused ! Empty Re: had 2nd surgeon consultation today confused !

Post by lil-happy-jo 6th February 2013, 2:45 pm

Hi Willows,

I saw about 4 surgeons, the sizes recommended differed by about 120 cc, also I think it depends on the make of implant, the shape, the projection etc.

Also are you talking about the flesh coloured chicken fillet looking things? If so, they are meant to give a better look than just popping the implant or rice boob in your bra.

I researched one of the surgeons I saw and it looked like he only did over, think they all have there preferred methods.

See as many as you like until your comfortable with one, also it isn't just about the size you want, its about the look too. Surgeons dont really work in sizes but cc's so their perceptions of cup sizes may differ.

lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

had 2nd surgeon consultation today confused ! Empty Re: had 2nd surgeon consultation today confused !

Post by mais04 6th February 2013, 3:27 pm

Maybe go for a third if you have 2 completely different suggestions. The best indicator of sizing for me was trying on the actual implants but you would need to try on the ones you plan on having xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th February 2013, 3:39 pm

lil-happy-jo wrote:I researched one of the surgeons I saw and it looked like he only did over, think they all have there preferred methods

They don't sweetie. Some do and its those surgeons you should run a mile from! Any surgeon that chooses one placement for all women could increase the risk of complications for those the placement isn't right for.

BAs should be tailored to YOUR body. We're all different and what's right for one woman may not necessarily be right for another.

As the consultations are so different Willows I'd personally have more consultations until you feel you've found the right one. I'd include at least one BAAPS member just to get an idea of the different consultations.

You'll find the right surgeon babe and the right surgery plan for 'you', don't ever settle or rush Willow, take your time and see as many surgeons as it takes before you feel confident you have the right one. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 6th February 2013, 5:25 pm

You should have more consultations before making a decision as its an important decision to make so you need to feel confident in the surgeon & what you are having :-) good luck with it all xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 6th February 2013, 6:07 pm

I'd definitely book a few more consultations hun :) & do try steer clear of the surgeons who have a 'preferred' placement as this depends on each individual woman and should no way be influenced on what the surgeon prefers! Have you tried any other companies like mybreast or spire?

Also i wouldn't go off rice test boobies as mine also looked way bigger in rice than when i actually tried the implants in! lol

Good luck with your consultations hunni :)

x x x x x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 6th February 2013, 7:21 pm

Also i wouldn't go off rice test boobies as mine also looked way bigger in rice than when i actually tried the implants in! lol

When I did the rice boobs they looked really projected, yet when i put the implant in they looked rounder and the chicken fillets looked kind of squashed. So really still not sure what the final result is going to be x

Which of these were most similar to your actual results? looking great in your pic by the way x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 6th February 2013, 7:23 pm

[quote="lil-happy-jo"]Also i wouldn't go off rice test boobies as mine also looked way bigger in rice than when i actually tried the implants in! lol

When I did the rice boobs they looked really projected, yet when i put the implant in they looked rounder and the chicken fillets looked kind of squashed. So really still not sure what the final result is going to be x

Which of these were most similar to your actual results? looking great in your pic by the way x
This was in response to alexa's post x sorry not sure what happened x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down