Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery

5 posters

Go down

Recovery Empty Recovery

Post by misty23 21st July 2013, 9:51 am

So after the op I'm going to stay at my mums for a few days with kids and dog. I have visions of not being able to do much and being laid up in bed! How much can we actually do? I know everyone's different in their healing process but do people go for walks, go out? I'm thinking back to my c sections and I know the op is completely different I think in this heat I'll need to get out! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Recovery Empty Re: Recovery

Post by emilysarahdodds 21st July 2013, 10:02 am

After my op I was able to have walks about the house and garden and luckily I've not had too much discomfort at all. A week exactly on and I'm feeling very "normal" but everyone is different and I had overs which is supposedly quicker recovery. Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st July 2013, 10:02 am

You'll be encouraged to walk about hun.

The worst thing you can do would be to stay in bed all day.

You won't at all be bed bound at any point after surgery. The sooner you're up and walking around the better for yourself and your recovery.

You will however be VERY tired at first and its important to rest when you need to. Initially you'll spend a lot of time in bed (day 1-3) at worst, but if you do feel good, don't stay in bed at all, when you feel able which could be as sson as day 3 you can sit up, walk round, make a cuppa, light meals, do light chores do want you want really aside from stretching and lifting.

If you feel you need a lot of rest though, do ensure no matter how much you want to stay in bed that you get yourself up every couple of hours or so throughout the day and have a walk around. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 21st July 2013, 10:14 am

Ahhh thankyou ladies. That has helped a lot. That is why I love this forum xx Emily your avi looks amazing x and cookie I hope I look like that when wearing a vest top x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 21st July 2013, 10:37 am

I'm still pre BA but have been thinking about recovery too. I'm hoping to go for short walks (I love opposite a field) from the day after surgery. If the weather turns ill be going to the gym (only for slow treadmill walks) my problem is if I'm not exercising I will eat rubbish and pile on weight nope 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 11:04 am

Good question misty, I'm sure your very fit with a tummy like that so you should have a good recovery! But I'm hoping that the recovery will be ok, I'm planning on a few walks when I feel up to it with the dog (but not holding the lead) ... Fingers crossed we will find it all ok! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st July 2013, 11:05 am

misty23 wrote: cookie I hope I look like that when wearing a vest top x

Awww thank you darling... But with a body like yours I'm sure you'll be looking MUCH better! dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down