Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapid Recovery/24 Hour Recovery

+3
nikitaw86
welshvicci123
caseylyn13
7 posters

Go down

Rapid Recovery/24 Hour Recovery Empty Rapid Recovery/24 Hour Recovery

Post by caseylyn13 11th September 2011, 5:37 pm

Hey girls. I'm new to the club, posted something in the newbie section this morning. I'm from the States, Missouri actually. My PS specializes in the Rapid Recovery technique, also called the 24 Hour Recovery and I think I've heard it called something else also. Has anyone else used a PS who has said he does this? Or is this something only in the US? Thanks!Rapid Recovery/24 Hour Recovery 683328
caseylyn13
caseylyn13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Rapid Recovery/24 Hour Recovery Empty Re: Rapid Recovery/24 Hour Recovery

Post by welshvicci123 11th September 2011, 7:02 pm

This may be something that happens in the US and not in the UK..that sounds interesting what is it all about?
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 11th September 2011, 7:29 pm

i have read up about this and its seems to work defo think its a us thing as when i looked at this they didn't have any surgeons noted as doing this in the uk xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 11th September 2011, 7:55 pm

Oooo sounds interesting someone tell me more please wavey x
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by caseylyn13 11th September 2011, 9:21 pm

Apparently the doctor's use a different approach during surgery and a special tool so it doesn't cause so much blunt trauma during the actual surgery. They also start you on certain meds prior to the actual surgery and you take them up until a couple weeks after. And they want you lifting your arms above your head before you leave the surgery center or facility you're getting it done at. Of all the ladies I've talked to about it they barely had any bruising and were up and about that night and going to the mall and dinner the next evening. And back to work in 3 days. Most of them barely even need their pain meds. My surgery is pricey compared to the other PS's in my area, which if it is what they say it is then I'll pay it. I'll keep you all updated!
caseylyn13
caseylyn13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 12th September 2011, 1:27 am

I had the rapid recovery technique and it was great No Drains No Bandaging. I still had some soreness and a little swelling but nothing like the pain that I have read some girls have. They also call it the Out to Dinner Breast Augmentation! I had a little brusiing on one side. If you have any questions just ask.

Also I am having a re op soon and if my recocery wasnt so easy there would be no way I would do this agian!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 3:29 pm

Hi Casey, I'm in the states as well (NY) and had Dr. Parker in Paramus, NJ who also uses a "rapid recovery" program - I looked at Dr.Kofkoff's website and the two look similar. You can also ask me any questions. I had unders, but didn't need pain medication, had no visible bruising (although was still very sore!) and tiny incisions, and I was back to most activities 3 days later - work and driving 4 days later.

It's great!!!

good luck

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by caseylyn13 12th September 2011, 5:09 pm

Thanks ladies! I'm getting silicone unders, crease incision, hopefully around 400hp. I have thin tissue so that was my PS's recommendation. I'm doing sizers tomorrow to get a better idea of what I want. Surgery is scheduled on a Friday and I took off until that following Thursday, but would love to go back earlier if I can. I'll probably have more questions after my preop tomorrow!
caseylyn13
caseylyn13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caseylyn13 14th September 2011, 4:06 pm

Just wanted to post a quick update on my preop for those interested in the Rapid recovery method. He gave me my scripts and I take the antibiotic or the anti-inflammatory, can't remember which one, a couple days before and also muscle relaxer the day before. Then I continue those and add the pain meds. He said stretching 2 times an hour starting immediately after surgery and ice15 minutes on and 20 mins off. He said I didn't need to buy anything for bruising/swelling and could buy mederma for scars. I'm definitely buying a wedge pillow too!
caseylyn13
caseylyn13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 14th September 2011, 4:14 pm

I don't think I had this technique but didn't really have any bruising or pain relief after. I am not sure if it is because I had overs though?
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down