Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So sorry I've been MIA :( but it's only a few hour

3 posters

Go down

So sorry I've been MIA :( but it's only a few hour Empty So sorry I've been MIA :( but it's only a few hour

Post by Lauramumof3 11th February 2015, 1:01 am

so ive been working like a machine Jon stop these past few weeks, I've just not had a spare minute to come on here.  Working from 9am til 10pm sometimes later and being mum when I'm not had absorbed every spare minute :( it's now just a few hours til I have my op and I'm wide awake eek! 

How is everyone?? I'm looking forward to some time off work more than anything! I love my job but boy does it exhaust me! I'm a head chef at a very busy restaurant so under a lot of pressure and life is hectic around that don't know whether I'm coming or going sometimes!

Enough about me, how are you lovely lot??? Xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

So sorry I've been MIA :( but it's only a few hour Empty Re: So sorry I've been MIA :( but it's only a few hour

Post by drinkeroftea 11th February 2015, 3:40 am

Hi laura, 

Lovely to be hearing  from you!! At least working  a lot has hopefully made the time go quicker! Doesn't  it only  seem like yesterday we were getting  excited  as we had a month to go?!

I'm  so excited for you, i really am! And yes, it will be lovely  for you to have a break and timtime off. I think mrsball said on  another  thread  that you will be able to hug  your kids, just  put a pillow between you and ensure its a "static" hug not a running into mums arms jobby!!

What time are you being admitted? Thr few hours i was waiting  seemed to drag. I was dehydrated  and worried and time seemed to drag. But i am grand now! 

Laura, if i remember you were a bit worried abiuy the  GA? Sorry,  if it's  not you, but if i leave this screen halfway  through   message  it wipes it.  wtf. I shouted at him i think while i was drifting  away. I must have forgotten  where  i was and what i was doing  and thought  i was on a night out and he was drugging  me!!! Poor man.  its the inner cop in me! I woke  up absolutely  freezing but that was soon sorted. No issues  apart from waking  up ABSOLUTELY  starving.  i always have former fat girl issues! 

I managed  to get my tongue piercing back in   straight away so no cordination  issues, or sicky feeling. 

The cuppa and Sandwich they  bring  you  is the  bestest tasting  sarnie. Ever!! 

Pain wise? It just  feels for me atm like a very tight bra cutting  in under the crease, so perfectly managable. The mosy annoying thing is the sore  throat.

I am going to be a grumpy bugger tomorrow  as i haven't  slept  much. Partly becsuse of the chap  in the room opposite  me who had his telly  blasting. With the  door ooen. I felt really bad and called the nurse. He turned  the telly off. And now is snoring SO loudly. With the door open. Feckin men!! I'm  a light sleeper and don't  sleep well in strange places. Plus i have to wear those oh so sexy stocking which are a tad warm. No pain though. 

i had a quick peep and i cried! My nipples point  forward  and not to the  floor. There is skin showing that has never seen the light of day! so hapy. 

What time  are you getting  picked up? You  will be over the.moon aftwerwards and i can't  wait to find out  how you got on!

and we can be op recovery buddies!   Hug
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

So sorry I've been MIA :( but it's only a few hour Empty Re: So sorry I've been MIA :( but it's only a few hour

Post by twinkleroo 11th February 2015, 6:07 am

Good luck for your operation today!
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down