Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping it a secret...

+10
COOKIE
angie8131
Sezbaby2
Nicole
Lisa34
loclo26
Happy1day
Princess_x
balamoryyellfruit
g0902
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Keeping it a secret... - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping it a secret...

Post by Nicole 16th April 2013, 9:03 pm

i've hated my boobs since i was around 14. as soon as it became apparent that everybody else was developing and i wasn't. I wanted to have the op as soon as i turned 18 but cos of money i had to wait til i was 21. I hated my boobs, and my body and since getting them it has changed my life 100000000% even tho it's only been 4 weeks! I feel SO much better about myself and i wish i'd been able to do it sooner!!

I'm actually looking forward to my next op already (eager!) obviously, a BA is a lot of money and a big commitment when you think it's gona have to be repeated at least 3 more times, but i honestly can't put a price on how much it has improved my life already so thats a commitment i am willing to make :)

from what i've read about pregnancy, what happens to your boobs pretty much depends on what your natural boobs would have done anyway... obviously the added weight might make them sag a little more, but it's not like they wouldn't have changed at all without the implant and not to put a downer on anything but nothing in life is certain so for all i know i may not even have children so that was why i didn't bother waiting. And if i do have children it will probably be late 20s/early 30s which is around the time of my next op (touch wood for no complications in between) so can get them touched up then :)

xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 16th April 2013, 9:09 pm

Newboobz, thanks for replying. V.happy for you that you feel so much more confident and i cant wait to feel like that too. Ive always been small but curvey so i feel v.out of proportion and have been thinking about a BA since i was about 16 so ive decided to go ahead and do it at last :)
Im not planning on having kids til late 20's either so lets stay in touch haha and see how we get on in the years to come with our boobs!!xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 16th April 2013, 9:15 pm

yes! definitely, it will be fun to compare!

i was the same, i've got a small waist and big hips/bum. I had to wear two of the 2x boost bras to make myself look in proportion! it was horrible :(
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 16th April 2013, 10:41 pm

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your comment :) also nice to hear from someone of a similar age! Im currently in uni so I don't want my whole year finding out about it so i thought it might be best to keep it quiet for a while.. I'm sure you know what girls our age are like! I bet you can't wait for surgery!! Im booked for the very start of june and actually can't wait!! xx

Boodreams - I totally get that side of it too, i agree it would be nice to have the support of my friends especially during recovery as you say! luckily my mum is a nurse so no doubt i will have her tortured!! She also took the week of my op off to give me a hand which is great! :) xx

Goldilocks - you seem to be in the exact same position as myself! My mum and my current boyfriend know! He isn't keen on the idea but i keep reminding myself its not for him or anyone else, its for me!! I wouldn't worry too much about her telling her boss hun as he will be bound by all sorts of data protection acts so he can't tell anyone! plus it could be any type of surgery! :) my mum also had to take time off work to help me.. she just put it down as annual leave xx

g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 17th April 2013, 7:35 am

yeah i think its so difficult to know who to trust, like i said i love my best friend but i know shes thinking of having it done as she is completely flat so i think if she told her mum about it she would use me as an example coz her mum defo wouldnt approve, shes a lovely supportive woman but quite religious and very strict in her ways so a boob job would horrify her! also wanted to mention about the padding too, i tend to wear padded bras when ive got tight fitted tops on but normal bras if im wearing baggy clothes as i think thats how boobs will look when they are done so my boobs look different sizes depending on the clothes so when i have the BA people shouldnt notice a difference. the two padded ones i have is one from ultimo a gel bra and a boost bra from m&s, that makes me look huge!! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 17th April 2013, 10:09 am

also, i think it's easier to hide when we're younger - if anybody suggests anything you can put it down to change of contraption, extra weight or even just a late spurt! and then be like "are you kidding? how am i meant to afford a boob job at uni!" xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 17th April 2013, 11:42 am

lumpybumpy wrote:yeah i think its so difficult to know who to trust, like i said i love my best friend but i know shes thinking of having it done as she is completely flat so i think if she told her mum about it she would use me as an example coz her mum defo wouldnt approve, shes a lovely supportive woman but quite religious and very strict in her ways so a boob job would horrify her! also wanted to mention about the padding too, i tend to wear padded bras when ive got tight fitted tops on but normal bras if im wearing baggy clothes as i think thats how boobs will look when they are done so my boobs look different sizes depending on the clothes so when i have the BA people shouldnt notice a difference. the two padded ones i have is one from ultimo a gel bra and a boost bra from m&s, that makes me look huge!! xx

You have good reasons to keep it a secret. I am in the same boat - its not that I don't want to tell her, i completely trust her etc but I just know it can be difficult for some girls to let things slip (not on purpose... but accidents happen)... In my opinion the more people that know to begin with the more chance there is of others finding out.
I am the same with the padding situation... if im wearing even a jumper or a hoodie i wouldnt wear the extra padded bras but in all other situations I would. Although as recommended above by one of the girls.. I might start wearing the extra padded bras from now until my op!
Its going to be difficult making up an excuse for not seeing her for a week or two though!!

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Keeping it a secret... - Page 2 Empty x

Post by g0902 17th April 2013, 11:43 am

newboobz wrote:also, i think it's easier to hide when we're younger - if anybody suggests anything you can put it down to change of contraption, extra weight or even just a late spurt! and then be like "are you kidding? how am i meant to afford a boob job at uni!" xx
These were the exact excuses I had planned if anyone noticed!! I think the contraception pill one will be a good one! I dont necessarily think any of my friends will come right out and ask me if i had a boob job... but i think they might get a little suspicious and maybe hint towards it! xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2