Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i keep my BA a secret?

+11
kiwigirl
Kat4
roxanne
sc
steph999
Sharonb
Clara
jangledania
samsparkle
misf1
vicks
15 posters

Go down

Can i keep my BA a secret? Empty Can i keep my BA a secret?

Post by vicks 7th January 2012, 10:50 pm

Hi All

Is it possible for a BA to go unnoticed? I would like to go from a B cup to a D cup but i really dont want everyone at work knowing about it. Do you think its possible? Ive got my first consultation next wk so ive started to wear really padded bras to work to make my boobs look more of a C cup, then its just one extra size. Or does it not work like that?!!
vicks
vicks
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Can i keep my BA a secret? Empty Re: Can i keep my BA a secret?

Post by misf1 7th January 2012, 11:01 pm

Yes hun, if you want to you can hide it. Just dont wear anything too tight or low cut after your BA for a couple of months, cause they can look a bit fake for a while/
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by samsparkle 7th January 2012, 11:03 pm

Hi, yes you can hide it, just choose your clothes carefully. I was worried that people at work would notice but in my salon uniform you can't tell and nobody has said anything. Good luck..x
samsparkle
samsparkle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 7th January 2012, 11:38 pm

Hi, yes I hid it- did the increasingly big bra thing like you, and wore tight tops beore, loose just after. one friends bf said a joke about padding on nye (i know him well!) when we were dressed up to go out, but i laughed and said 'no need, i've put weight on at last!' don't think most people who know me would think i'd have a ba so that helped. anyway no-one has said anything to my knowledge. i told bout 12 people, close friends and family, and everyone has been really supportive.

just start complaing that you think you're putting weight on!

xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 7th January 2012, 11:43 pm

Yep you can! Same as you with the padding out more before hand and as the girls have said choosing your clothes after :) I went from an A cup to DD/E and no one has said anything :)

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonb 8th January 2012, 9:05 am

Me too! Went from very empty c cup to e cup! In clothes no one has noticed! Been wearing scarfs etc! But they really don't look that big in the right clothes!

However naked they look huge! Lol! Xx
Sharonb
Sharonb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 8th January 2012, 2:53 pm

I intend on not telling anyone! I've worn padded bras since I lost my boobs and wore a very very very padded bra when i went home for xmas so hopefully no one will guess, if anyone asks i've changed my pill and put on weight! Awful incredibly padded bras at primark are a bargain, I didnt want to spend a lot as only wore if for a week!
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 8th January 2012, 4:46 pm

I told my mum and family I was having a BA, I was an a-aa, but also used to wear mega padded bras so always looked like I was a b cup or so. Anyways the first time I saw my mum 2 weeks after the op she asked me what I had paid so much money for.

So if you dont want anyone to know, I think you will get away with it, also its winter so you will can wear more layers to cover up that you have had the ba, by summer I am sure no one will remember the size you were.
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 8th January 2012, 9:44 pm

I hope you can. My husband wants me to keep quiet about it. I can be quite an exbitionist, don't think he wants me talking about it to all our friends and showing them off, lol Can i keep my BA a secret? 199385 ! I'm hoping my padded push up bra fools enough people, I've started to pad it more than usual.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 8th January 2012, 10:07 pm

Hi, I think you can hide it yes. I didnt want to start dressing too differently - cos that just isnt me - but then neither is low cut to my belly button tops either Can i keep my BA a secret? 557141 .... well only sometimes ;-)

I only told my DF and my mum origionally but my dad was asking my mum awkward questions so I told him - he was brilliant about it actually so I neednt have worried there.

I also did the more padding in my bra in the lead up to my ba to sort of break people into it gently Can i keep my BA a secret? 199385 . I think the summer time will be when it could be more queried.

There have been times when Ive thought uh-oh the games up when especially my sis-in-law to be's eyes boggled when we were in a fitting room once but either she just thought 'oh goooood bra' or she was just being a love and being kind and tactful I dont know. If you're a reasonably full B cup before you probably will be able to get away with a couple of the other ladies suggestions.

I did wonder about telling people - espeically afterwards when I was just so pleased and proud and I felt like it had been such a good thing for me to do for me but I still dont want to be 'Kat with the boob job' and I KNOW this could happen cos there is a teacher at my kids school who is known as 'teacher with the boob job'. I dont want this. I just wanted to be me .... but better Can i keep my BA a secret? 113752

lots of luck whatever you decide to do. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 9th January 2012, 6:06 am

I told my family and friends, but kept it a secret from everyone at work, and none of them have seemed to notice. I started as a B and am wearing an E/F now, so if I can, I'd say you will :)

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 9th January 2012, 12:16 pm

Hi vicks, I see you are a newbie so welcome to the forum first of all Can i keep my BA a secret? 399357
As the girls said, you can slowly start wearing padded bras (or two bras on top of eachother). I'm going to hide the BA by wearing panchos, tick wool cardigans (e.g. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and baggy off-the-shoulder tops (e.g. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But I think the panchos are the best to hide ;)
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 9th January 2012, 12:40 pm

Hi

It's my first day back today and no one has said a word so am sure you'll be fine the only thing that might give me away is me keep holding my boobies from the shooting pains xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 9th January 2012, 2:51 pm

xaxa - love the two tops you put links to - I have a stripey one a lot like the second one you put on from asos but it makes my chest look ENORMOUS - i like it a lot tho Can i keep my BA a secret? 557141 so still wear it !

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 9th January 2012, 2:54 pm

You absolutely can yes. This was my biggest worry. I went from a B cup to a DD/E (although only look about a D).

I told my boyfriend and my best friend (and my mum after the op). I was terrified that people at work would notice but they haven't. I used to wear the gel bras pre-op and although I do look slightly bigger now no-one has noticed.

My step mum is a nosey parker (sorry Sue) and believe me if she had noticed she would have said something and she hasn't, phewwww! Im 14 weeks post op. x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 9th January 2012, 2:58 pm

towie wrote:Hi

It's my first day back today and no one has said a word so am sure you'll be fine the only thing that might give me away is me keep holding my boobies from the shooting pains xxx

haha - made me laugh that - not at your pain sweet just that you holding yourself!

In the beginning I found I did this a lot too - one of the moderators (Crystal I think) put a comment on AGES ago that her fella had to tell her off for handling herself all the time without realising she was doing it, I think she said he kicked her under the table - made me laugh my head off too

Hope that you continue to get away with it with your work colleagues. Ive had a few too long glances from friends and its made me wonder what they are thinking. Something struck me after I put my message on here the other day about not wanting people to know ....

it would also bother me if they thought I was wearing ridiculously padded bras now - I was pretty flat chested before and Im definately not now Can i keep my BA a secret? 899188 . I dont like the thought that some might think I am being silly for wearing too much padding and sometimes, only sometimes!! I think Id like to say - yeah they are MINE Can i keep my BA a secret? 557141 cos I believe they are mine, not fake - they are part of me and I couldnt give a rats ar*e what any one of them might say on that topic Can i keep my BA a secret? 773440

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 9th January 2012, 3:01 pm

tracy2010 wrote:My step mum is a nosey parker (sorry Sue) and believe me if she had noticed she would have said something and she hasn't, phewwww! Im 14 weeks post op. x

hahaha tracy2010 - thats great - saying sorry to her even tho she wont know you've said that about her .... my sis-in-law to be is a proper nosey bugger too (she would say this about herself so I dont worry about saying she is one really Can i keep my BA a secret? 199385 ) and I think if she hasnt realised/mentioned/exclaimed/questioned me by now then like Ive said before I think she thinks Ive got one hell of a bra on ...... OR .... she is being a proper love, very tactful and unusual for her, keeping her gob shut Can i keep my BA a secret? 557141
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 9th January 2012, 4:19 pm

Kat4 wrote:I have a stripey one a lot like the second one you put on from asos but it makes my chest look ENORMOUS

OMG and I'm saving it till spring to 'hide' my boobs!!! Can i keep my BA a secret? 557141
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 9th January 2012, 8:12 pm

Only my partner and my sister now about my BA, I haven't told anyone else.

I had mine done over the xmas holidays and I have been back at work nearly a week now and no-one has said anything to me. I've had a couple of looks that say "there something different about you". I'm still wearing the same clothes as before. There is a small part of me that wants them to notice though!!

So yes it is possible to "hide" it if you want to.

Good Luck xx
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down