Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really need some advice on when to book!! help :)

+7
Ktwin2
Lisa34
lil-happy-jo
Nicole
jay1983
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
11 posters

Go down

Really need some advice on when to book!! help :) Empty Really need some advice on when to book!! help :)

Post by jenniferrf1 6th April 2013, 10:18 am

Hi girls,

Was just hoping you could give me some advice. Im about to book my BA but im not sure when to do it for!
Ive booked a holiday from the 6th of Aug for two weeks and im not sure wether to wait until i get back incase of any complications etc and also the healing process because i think it can take a few months until your boobs settle?
What would your advice be? if i go for it before hols im hoping to have it done end of may onwards. Do you think i would heal in time or should i wait until im back?

Thank you :)
Jen xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Really need some advice on when to book!! help :) Empty Re: Really need some advice on when to book!! help :)

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2013, 10:27 am

I'd personally wait till you return hun.... If you're a slow healer or you do have a complication its going to totally ruin your holiday lovely. And at that stage you'd have to keep your new boobs fully covered out of the sun, so you won't get the best of them anyway.

Do it when you return and then you can fully enjoy the recovery and look forward to a booby holiday next year when they're fully covered and you'll have no need to worry about them at all.... You could even go topless if you'd like by then! Flash haha xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Really need some advice on when to book!! help :) Empty Re: Really need some advice on when to book!! help :)

Post by jay1983 6th April 2013, 10:37 am

I would wait until you return to. I went to Morocco 4 weeks after my first op and had to sunbathe in a sports bra. Also I would also say try and be at you ideal weight when you have op. So if like me you might but a few holiday pounds on take this into account to. After off I wouldn't worry about that but on eating right for surgery e.g. lots of fruit and veg and goodness to help body heal.

xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 6th April 2013, 10:45 am

I'd say if you want to get them done between now & beginning of may thats fine but otherwise wait til you're back xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 6th April 2013, 11:06 am

Hi and welcome. I would wait until you get back. You wouldnt want to be on a hot sunny holiday with your boobs covered up x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 6th April 2013, 11:09 am

I would wait until after your holiday! The last thing you want is to be sunbathing with a sports bra on, not an attractive look lol xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 6th April 2013, 11:20 am

Lisagreen34 wrote:I would wait until after your holiday! The last thing you want is to be sunbathing with a sports bra on, not an attractive look lol xx

It really isn't!!! Have pics to prove it. Will upload sometime for a giggle! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 6th April 2013, 11:26 am

I was going to go to Spain 2 weeks after getting mine, but after reading this, I think the best thing for me would be to wait. Thanks for the indirect advice ladies lol. xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th April 2013, 11:28 am

i would def wait, im heading to salou in 3 weeks and tunisia in 10 weeks but my implants are sitting really high and i feel crappy in a bikini lol

but i all seriousness you do need some time to heal girlies xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th April 2013, 11:32 am

Haha good point about covering up the boobies on holiday! I would look a bit strange!
Although i was hoping you would all say it would be ok before, i kind of knew it wouldnt and i should wait! So thats what im going to do... thank you for the advice! :) Im hoping then to have a date booked in August/september which seems agessssss! But im excited because i will have them done by my birthday!
How do you get one of those countdown things you all have? Il be counting down the days :)

Thanks again for the advice and i will let you know the date soon! :)
Jen xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 6th April 2013, 11:42 am

I am having my surgery on the 17th of May and then going on hols for 2wks on the 5th of August.
After reading all the posts I'm a little worried now. I'm having overs so hopefully I'll be ok.
Fingers crossed x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 6th April 2013, 11:49 am

I'm going Rome at 11 weeks post op. not exactly a sunbathing holiday so no worry bout bikinis but I will be stocking up on factor 50 so my boobs don't burn :)
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 6th April 2013, 11:54 am

I would wait until after hols if it was me x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 6th April 2013, 12:10 pm

I'll be 11 and a half weeks. I thought I'd be ok...gulp sad smile
Is it just incase you have complications that you would advise against it?
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th April 2013, 5:03 pm

Definitely after your hols.

Dkdme5, no it's not just because of complications, it just means you'll have to keep your boobs/chest area completely covered so no bikini's/sunbathing etc. Can cause skin damage and pigmentation as the skin has recently been stretched x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th April 2013, 5:04 pm

other things i thought about were carrying suitcase etc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th April 2013, 5:11 pm

Thanks girls, youve really helped me make up my mind :) Im defo waiting until im back. I love this forum, i spend hours on here looking at other peoples questions and your answers :)
Jen x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down