Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How far in advance can you book your BA?

+6
rachij
mrsball
Seashell72
Charlii
jenniferrf1
Blossom
10 posters

Go down

How far in advance can you book your BA? Empty How far in advance can you book your BA?

Post by Blossom 24th September 2013, 6:14 pm

Hi everyone, I have 9 month left of saving for my BA and should have the money gathered by the 16th May. Considering i've heard you have to pay up 10 days before your op I have the 26th in mind for my surgery :)

If i booked a consultation now would i be able to seal a date, and maybes start paying some money towards it like in a savings bond with them or is my money better off with me until my op?

Would love to place a date and look forward to it more, soo obsessed right now! Boobs
Blossom
Blossom
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

How far in advance can you book your BA? Empty Re: How far in advance can you book your BA?

Post by Blossom 24th September 2013, 6:15 pm

I'm wanting to book with either transform or MYA, if that helps x
Blossom
Blossom
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

How far in advance can you book your BA? Empty Re: How far in advance can you book your BA?

Post by jenniferrf1 24th September 2013, 6:22 pm

You can book ahead and only need to pay the deposit, you have two weeks before the full payment is due to get the deposit back so you can book far ahead and still get your deposit back if you change your mind :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom 24th September 2013, 6:27 pm

Thanks, so after meeting and negotiating with the surgeons can they finalise a price? I'd rather save and pay the full amount than have one now and be paying years for it! If i could have it now though trust me I would!! x
Blossom
Blossom
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th September 2013, 6:33 pm

Yer :) you can haggle, book your date and finalise price paying only the 500 deposit xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th September 2013, 7:22 pm

Hi. You can certainly book ahead of time, but bear in mind that it might only be a provisional date as some surgeons only open their diaries 2months in advance. I know I was ready to book a week after my consultation in March, but had to wait until April before his June dates became available. Plus Im sure Ive read on here that one girl booked about 6months ahead and then had to move her date because it turned out the surgeon was on holiday. But speak to the surgeons/clinics, as they'd be able to tell you for sure
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 24th September 2013, 7:28 pm

I managed to book a date with my PS 4 months in advance and then squeezed another consultation in before my surgery just to go over things again and check on sizing etc and to discuss any concerns I had. 

I think I was lucky in not having to pay a deposit or pay anything in fact until I arrived on my surgery day. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 24th September 2013, 7:38 pm

My advice to you would be to save for the 9 months and in that time just research, research, reasecrch . Have a few consultations with different surgeons and have at least one baapas registered surgeon consulation so spire, mybreast, bmi, Nuffield hospital or Independant surgeon to show the diffrence in The advise and the quailty of the consulation. 

Research, sizes, implant types,wah make they would use etc. 

Don't be swayed By the persuasive Pcc who will WANT you to book a date with them on the day you see them. Offers will always be there between the big companies and always try and out do each other. And you can always haggle. 

However please have a baapas registered surgeon consulation also. 

Use this time to. Carrying saving and have a few consultations and research Hun. DON'T be tempted to book so soon. Xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 24th September 2013, 7:57 pm

Hiya, 
I bboked my BA a few weeks after first consultation as could only get holiday from work on those dates ( 1st consult in may and booked BA for October) so 5 months wait and now only three weeks til the day!!!!!
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 24th September 2013, 10:23 pm

hi there,

wise words by mrsball, do be sure not to rush into booking anything.

choosing the right surgeon for you is paramount, not just the clinic.

and the more research you do in advance, the more you will be able to ask the right questions on consultations and therefore find a surgeon you are 100% comfortable with.

like charlii said, sometimes they can provisionally hold  date for you and then book you in as soon as the dates get released 2 months beforehand.
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom 2nd October 2013, 9:58 pm

Thanks so much for the advise girls, definitely will try find a baapas surgeon near me and have a consultation with them at one point for some comparison! 

Very daunting the thought of getting my boobs out for loads of different surgeons, but it has to be done! 

I just have that feeling of knowing too much will make me worry and bring more questions into my head, but given all this time I have i'll be sure not to miss anything out xx
Blossom
Blossom
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 3rd October 2013, 10:07 am

I agree not to book too far in advance unless you have your heart set on a particular surgeon, and there are only limited dates that you can do.

I wasn't required to pay a deposit, and I paid the amount due in full a couple of days before my op.

LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 5th October 2013, 8:10 am

Hi Emma, 

I'm pretty sure that all Spire surgeons are BAAPS registered? And there is a Spire in Washington, so not too at from you x
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom 8th October 2013, 6:51 pm

Cassie, thanks so much for that. I'm from Durham, did you have to pay for the consultation? Is it through spire itself or the surgeon? My mam had an MRI scan there today, had no idea they done BA's!!  Hysterical
Blossom
Blossom
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 8th October 2013, 7:11 pm

You pay the surgeon a £150 one off fee but can have a number of consultations for that 
I was anti paying a cons fee, but so glad my friend persuaded me to, as it is a drop in the ocean in the greater scheme of things. I'm really pleased with my surgeon and the Spire experience as a whole. Also with a BAAPS surgeon you can buy into an insurance scheme to attain a further two years of aftercare, for the price of £150.00

So refreshing to see you are waiting til you have the money too, good on you 

Bec xxx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom 8th October 2013, 7:26 pm

Bexx9 wrote:You pay the surgeon a £150 one off fee but can have a number of consultations for that 
I was anti paying a cons fee, but so glad my friend persuaded me to, as it is a drop in the ocean in the greater scheme of things. I'm really pleased with my surgeon and the Spire experience as a whole. Also with a BAAPS surgeon you can buy into an insurance scheme to attain a further two years of aftercare, for the price of £150.00

So refreshing to see you are waiting til you have the money too, good on you 

Bec xxx
Thanks for the info. There is an open day believe it or not for tomorrow, 10 minutes with Matt Erdmann a BAAPS surgeon.

I've had a look on the website at the prices, and it's so out of my price range to go there when I can get a BA down to £3,500-600 with transform or MYA. But I suppose it's worth seeing a surgeon at spire who knows what they're talking about. I really can't afford 5k! 

Thanks! If i hadn't found this website, i'd probably be thousands in debt with rushed boobs by now and no clue what so ever :ok:  xxx
Blossom
Blossom
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down