Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When to book my ba - before or after holiday

+7
tinkerbell24
littlewellies
CharFaye
mais04
COOKIE
misf1
Sera
11 posters

Go down

When to book my ba - before or after holiday Empty When to book my ba - before or after holiday

Post by Sera 26th January 2013, 11:46 am

Hiya girls,

I'm a newbie and pre ba. I'm trying to decide when its best to book for ba op.

Basically I've got Ibiza booked in June,. If I have my op in April, will I be ok in June, which is 8 weeks later. Or just wait and get it done after Ibiza?
Sera
Sera
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

When to book my ba - before or after holiday Empty Re: When to book my ba - before or after holiday

Post by misf1 26th January 2013, 12:07 pm

If it was me id wait until after your holiday, as healing can take a while so they could still be high up or going through an odd stage. There is also the risk of complications, where you may need a re op or to visit the clinic often.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

When to book my ba - before or after holiday Empty Re: When to book my ba - before or after holiday

Post by COOKIE 26th January 2013, 12:10 pm

Yup! Agree with misf1 lovely. I too would wait.

The early stages after your BA can make your boobs look pretty high and strange looking at first, this can last for anything up to possibly 3 months! So as you'd be spending your time in bikinis, strappy tops and dresses, I don't think you'd enjoy your holiday hun.

Some ladies depending on healing are also in sportsbras for 3 months, so you could possibly still be in sportsbras too. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 26th January 2013, 2:44 pm

I would definitely wait til afterwards as you never know what could happen between op and holiday. Also can be more at risk of sunburn etc and like misf and cookie said they may not have settled how you'd hoped by that time. We meant to be going to Ibiza in sept for my brothers wedding, fingers crossed money allows it! X
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera 26th January 2013, 5:45 pm

Thanks you for the heads up girls but I can't pretend that I'm not a tiny winy upset as I wanted to go on holiday with perfect boobies. Soo op def after holiday it is :)
Sera
Sera
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 26th January 2013, 5:50 pm

Aww I know I'm going away I'll be 14 weeks and I want to get them out but I'm not allowed for 12 months haha!! Ah well there's always next year xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 26th January 2013, 6:32 pm

im off to ibiza in july and having my op 6th feb so they'll be ready in time but ill still have to keep them out of the sun. At 8 weeks if something happened out there it would be horrendous sweet - you want amazing boobs for life not just 1 holiday :) what dates are you out in ibiza? x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th January 2013, 8:04 pm

well im at nearly 6 weeks and i couldnt imagine wanting to get my boobies out in 2 weeks nope not even in a bikini, so i would say its best to wait, id be scared incase they got burnt or something, ive been burnt through a bikini top before, im so scared i ruin my new boobies lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 26th January 2013, 8:17 pm

I'm going on holiday around 9 1/2 weeks after my BA, my surgeon said that was absolutely fine. I'd have liked to wait a little longer but it was the only time I could do it! I guess I'll have to wait and see what they are like! As the others said it probably is better to wait until after holiday, plus Ibiza is a hardcore holiday, you don't want to get drunk and hurt your boobies!
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th January 2013, 8:45 pm

suzifaye you will be good to go on holiday lovely just cream those boobies up with plenty suncream and you will be fine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 26th January 2013, 9:05 pm

I'm planning on going away 10 weeks post op... Lots of relaxing in Dubai and I've got the perfect excuse to let the other half take our little fella in the water parks while I lay and relax!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera 27th January 2013, 6:59 pm

Haaa I guess ur right about Ibiza being a hardcore hols:D and I would be really upset if something happened out there. And defo right about with there is always next year. :)
Sera
Sera
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amexox 27th January 2013, 11:16 pm

I agree I'd definitely wait, i lived in ibiza last year and if you had any complications out there it would be very difficult to get help unless you speak spannish or go private (and then you'd be charged 100-200 euro just for a doc to look at you, usually the excess on your travel insurance :() least you'll be able to enjoy your hols and not have to worry about flying or aything though When to book my ba - before or after holiday 3965254117
amexox
amexox
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 27th January 2013, 11:36 pm

Go on holiday and enjoy yourself then come home and have your op as its a long recovery process and it'll take time for you and your body to get used to the new additions!
Next year you'll be rocking a bikini with some jubblies that are sat in the right place and not under your chin! X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down