Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT TO BOOK BA!!!!! :D

2 posters

Go down

ABOUT TO BOOK BA!!!!! :D Empty ABOUT TO BOOK BA!!!!! :D

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th September 2011, 11:48 am

OMG I am soooooooo excited!! yipee

Just had yet another consultation, my second one with the surgeon I favour most and I am about to book my BA :) Planning for Nov 8th as long as they still have that date free.

Going for overs as apparently I have good breast tissue and I'm having either 300 or 330cc.

Can anyone help advise me as to which I should choose?????

I know there's not much in it but the 300 measures 11.6cm wide and the 330cc measures 12cm wide. My breast width measurement is 13cm.

The 12cm implants will look "slightly less natural" and "rounder" on my frame (I'm slim and narrow and only a 30 band) but I don't want to regret going too small.

Yet I don't want to look too big or too wide for my frame! And I don't want a really obvious outline. This shouldn't be a problem with either size according to the surgeon though, so it's probably more in my head than anything.

Have been told I should buy a 32D or DD sports bra after the op, but of course I know it's not an exact science and I'm not obsessing about bra sizes now but more about the actual look - I want to look like a full juicy D/DD :)

HELP!! Which size should I go for??

I know everyone posts this kind of thing just before their BA but it's my turn now lol, and I hope some of you don't mind letting me know what you think please :)

xxx Give You
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

ABOUT TO BOOK BA!!!!! :D Empty Re: ABOUT TO BOOK BA!!!!! :D

Post by Crystal 20th September 2011, 11:57 am

Hay Hun is the 330cc the biggest you can go?

And are you hoping for a 30D/DD or a bigger band sized D/DD?

The reason I ask is because im small framed 28-30 band and wanted to look a D/DD but to get that look I had to have 410cc or 460cc ( i started with no cup size) and measure a 30G now but look a D cup..........all my friend didnt belive me when I told then i was in a G cup sized bra but that infact quite small in a 30 band......they all say including my family that I only look a D cup at the most in clothes....

so go for the biggest size id say!

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th September 2011, 12:30 pm

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for replying hun. Yes 330cc is the biggest my surgeon will go as he says any larger will look unnatural on my frame. And I want to try and look as natural as possible.

I asked him given my measurements and build etc what size I can roughly expect to be and he said that although he doesn't deal in sizes as such I should be at least a DD sports bra after op and maybe larger later if I d&f.

Fingers crossed 330 gets me that juicy D cup look!! ;-)

xx

Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down