Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast augmentation and uplift booked Feb 13th!

+5
COOKIE
Kurukullachis
lil-happy-jo
mrsball
rubylily
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breast augmentation and uplift booked Feb 13th!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Breast augmentation and uplift booked Feb 13th!

Post by 5stonedown 4th February 2013, 11:03 pm

I had overs and I had 390cc moderate profile round polyurethane implants. This was the smallest implant I was offerred. Sometimes I wish I had gone bigger but I didnt want this surgery to have massive boobs I wanted to look normal again and I wanted to regain fullness in the upper half of my breast which had completely dissapeared and I didnt want too much weight in there as I didnt want to sag again! I am happy with the size as I fit into all my size 8 clothes still but I can put on a push up bra and make them look much bigger if I want to so I get the best of both worlds I guess!! Of course you can specify the shape, I took photos to my consultations to show my surgeon what I wanted to look like.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Breast augmentation and uplift booked Feb 13th!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Breast augmentation and uplift booked Feb 13th!

Post by 5stonedown 4th February 2013, 11:14 pm

Oh and as for my tummy... lots of hard work! I do regular bodypump, bodycombat, bodyattack classes, spin classes, kettlebells and abs classes. I also try to drink lots of water and stay away from gluten as it really bloates me. I use wraps from time to time if I am wearing a tight outfit and want it to look super flat as I do have some excess skin on my tummy that I am trying to tighten up with dermaroller treatments and I am considering a mini tummy tuck in the future! To be honest its not as flat as those pics at the moment as I havent really got my fitness and tone back to where it was prior to my surgery... its taking time but I am getting there but unfortunately working long hours is getting in the way of my training.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by little-miss73 19th February 2013, 8:56 pm

Hi girls ive been recommended for an uplift in one breast as i have aysmmetry, to make it smaller and same size as smaller breast, and 365cc natrelle implants in both, im a 34b at min, would like some advice plz and a guide as to what you paid, also is the scarring bad xx
thanxBreast augmentation and uplift booked Feb 13th!  - Page 2 48411
little-miss73
little-miss73
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 20th February 2013, 6:38 pm

Hey I still have my dressings on as am only 1 week post op so not sure.. I paid 6500 all in..

X
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2