Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift and Augmentation in the near future

+6
*Alice*
COOKIE
roxanne
kay
2nd time lucky
xls74
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uplift and Augmentation in the near future Empty Uplift and Augmentation in the near future

Post by xls74 28th June 2012, 7:41 pm

HI Ladies, please advise...

I visited the consultant today re possible implants next week. It seems now I need an uplift too. Not what I was expecting but Ive accepted it now. I am understandably a iot more anxious than I was. Having it done weds 4th July. . I have a wedding to attend in 7 weeks and a holiday in 8 weeks. Im hoping someone will advise I will be on the mend by then and wondering what level of pain I can expect. After having a TAH two years ago I thought I could breeze through this, but now the nerves are really setting in. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated .
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Uplift and Augmentation in the near future Empty Re: Uplift and Augmentation in the near future

Post by 2nd time lucky 28th June 2012, 8:02 pm

Hi hun and welcome to the forum. I have not had an uplift so cant answer your questions I am afraid but someone will be along soon to help I am sure. i just had a b a and having booies is great. I look forward to hearing your story xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Uplift and Augmentation in the near future Empty Re: Uplift and Augmentation in the near future

Post by kay 28th June 2012, 8:09 pm

Hi and welcome wavey

I would say that you will be well and truly on the mend by week 7 & 8 xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 28th June 2012, 8:17 pm

Hi and welcome wavey

From my experience 7 weeks is fine :thumbs:
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2012, 8:30 pm

Hello and welcome to BJSF lovely Uplift and Augmentation in the near future 399357

As you're just beginning on your BA/Uplift hourney, you may want to take a read through the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum hun, I'm sure you'll find lots of topics of interest to you in there.

In answer to your question... You should be fine for the wedding hun barring any complications (which are rare). Your holiday, will just have to be aware that your newly stretched skin will be VERY sensitive to the sun and will probably burn very easily hun. Your scars will also need to be kept completely out of sunlight to avoid any risk of pigmentation (scars turning dark), so it would be best to just keep your boobs well covered and out of the sun lovely. Other than that you'll be OK. Uplift and Augmentation in the near future 184153

As this is just the introduction section of the forum babe, any other questions or concerns you might have just ask away in the 'uplift and nipple lift surgeries' section of the forum. We've many women here who have been through this procedure including myself so you'll get lots of advice here hun.

Enjoy the forum! Uplift and Augmentation in the near future 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 29th June 2012, 2:47 pm

Thanks for all your replies. I will certainly research the site a bit more. Pleased to read all your fantastic stories and how you're doing well. I do feel a bit more at ease. One thing they did mention is that I need to stop smoking because of the healing issues, which I've already done, albeit day one. It did seem a bolt out of the blue, having had 5 ops finally resulting in a hysterectomy two years ago, there has been no mention of this previously by any of my Bupa surgeons. As well as the health general consequences, why has this so much of an impact in breast surgery as opposed to any other surgery. Any ideas? xx
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2012, 3:16 pm

I saw you've already found your replies from the other thread you posted on lovely.

It really is so important to reduce the risk of complication post-op and also help you gain the best possible result from your surgery. It is actually 'proven' that smoking could be detrimental to your healing lovely, so well done for stopping. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 29th June 2012, 3:30 pm

Thanks Cookie. Im still trying to find my way round the site but finding it very very helpful. I am actually struggling to find the replies and having search my post to find them x
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2012, 3:39 pm

If you type smoking in the search bar at the top of the forum hun, I'm sure you'll come across many topics with lots of responses to the problems with smoking and having a BA Uplift and Augmentation in the near future 184153

If you're looking for your previous response in the smoking thread babe, you'll find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 29th June 2012, 4:33 pm

I see everybody has already done a wonderful job answering your questions.. I just wanted to give a big hello and welcome! Stars X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 1st July 2012, 12:17 pm

Thanks guys. Its getting nearer and Im getting more nervous by the day. Think Im dreading waking up the most and have no idea what level of pain to expect. When Ive come round from all my other ops, specifically the hysterectomy being the worst, I was loaded up with morphine. x
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 1st July 2012, 12:18 pm

PS ive been asked to start taking Arnica two days before too Ive read this really helps with the swelling and bruising :0) x
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 1st July 2012, 1:32 pm

Hya hun welcome to the forum
Good luck with your op xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 1st July 2012, 2:56 pm

Thanks Karley. :0)
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 1st July 2012, 3:53 pm

How much Arnica should I be taking girls? its 6C thanks
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 3:57 pm

Hi and welcome :) 30 c of arnica is the strength we have been told for major trauma such as an operation and follow the dosage on the packaging xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 4:00 pm

I did take 6c after having lots of stitches with a 10lb + baby and I was just fine it says 2 pilluels every 2 hours for the first 6 doses then 4 times daily for up to 5 days xxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 2nd July 2012, 12:14 am

Good luck hun, I'm sure you will be pleased with your results so keep thinking about that moment when you see them and hopefully it will help with your nerves
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 2nd July 2012, 6:52 am

Thanks Girls. Ive started them this morning. He did say just two days before surgery so hopefully that should be enough :0) x
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 2nd July 2012, 6:58 am

Yeah the high dosage is for after the op sweetie xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 2nd July 2012, 2:35 pm

Thanks Pammie. :-) Just waiting for the call tomorrow now to find out what time theyre picking me up Weds morning then Im off :0)
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 2nd July 2012, 8:45 pm

good luck! under 3 weeks for mine im so nervous and excited at the same time i dont know whats going on half the time lol. Arnica is meant to be good im getting some too, keep us updated on your progress! xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 3rd July 2012, 6:23 am

HI Girls... just great! 1 day before the op and I've woken up with the sniffles. I hope it doesn't turn in to a full blown cold. Id dread it if the cancelled my op after I've built myself up to it :0( x
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 3rd July 2012, 8:21 am

Oh no!! Hopefully its nothing, get plenty of vit C in you and rest up XX
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 3rd July 2012, 2:36 pm

Severe nerves are setting in now. seeing stars Ive got myself in a bit of a state lol x
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next