Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP

5 posters

Go down

One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP Empty One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP

Post by heidi99 25th August 2011, 12:50 pm

Hi All

I've been to see different consultants and I'm now deciding bewteen the final two. One surgeon says he won't do it all at once i.e. uplift first then the augmentation 6-8 mths later. The other sugreon says he can do it all at once, but i may need an adjustment (because the surgery is doing two opposites. taking skin away and then putting in the implants). Has anyone had uplift and augmentation? and how was it done?

I'm totally confused, any help you can offer at all would be brilliant.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP 773440
heidi99
heidi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP Empty Re: One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP

Post by Samantha01 25th August 2011, 1:23 pm

Hello Heidi!

I am having an uplift and implant done on Sunday as an all in one, I was never actually offered the option of having 2 seperate Ops, however the surgeon seem confident it'll work perfectly.

As we have agreed on an implant size he will probably know given his experience how much skin to take at the time.

i know its not much help.. but i'll let you know how i get on after Sunday :) x
Samantha01
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP Empty Re: One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP

Post by butterfly7713 25th August 2011, 3:40 pm

Hi, I had a full anchor uplift with 390 unders all done at the same time. My ps never said about doing it seprately but I do wonder if I would have got a better result if he did as my implants are sitting quite low and one has bottomed out. I don't know if this is because it was done all at once but I do remember him saying he couldn't take away as much skin as he would have liked to.

Overall my boobs are much better but I am a tad disappointed.

Ask lot's of questions and much sure you go with who your comfortable with. Good Luck x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 25th August 2011, 4:40 pm

Hi, sweettiee i had a full anchor lift areola reduction and implants all at once and I don't regret it one bit....My doc actually adviced that I had all this done all at once because he needed to know how much skin to leave to cover the implants and doing all at the same time was the way to go about it...

I love my results yes there's scars involved but are looking better and better every month of course since I had mulitple procedures at once the pain was a little more but all well worth it...ur more than welcome to look at my pictures if u like....just let me know and i will send u my info...

I say do it all at once!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha01 26th August 2011, 9:51 am

Flower11:

I'm having the same procedure as you in a couple of days, can you tell me what i can expect during the recovery process, how long until you were able to get more or less back to normal functionality.
You said it was more painful, and thats one of the parts i'm most worried about. Any tips? x
Samantha01
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 26th August 2011, 6:27 pm

Samantha, everyone can tolerate pain different I for one am a big scary cat and baby for everything so the pain scared the heck out of me but meds work wonders take them on time how your suppose to and you will be ok yes! they make u sleepy but who cares rather be sleeping threw the aches and pains than awake!!

The meds made me constipated moody sleepy and just not myself but its a normal side effect from the meds!! I experience severe depression even doubting and hating my boobs i would sit there and cry thinking "what have I done to myself I scared my body forever" but this too passed I say that at 2 wks my mood and attitude about the boobs was different as in positive :)

Right after surgery I had a drive home of an hour and not going to lie I felt every rock n bump on the road I had my friend going at like 5mph and stopping from time to time...because I did feel pain n just uncomfy but come on its expected its considered major surgery

Right after surgeru my doctor adviced me to eat something light and take my meds ASAP....I had a little chicken soup n took my meds and I was out literally I took my meds faithfully i didnt want to wait to feel pain to take the meds so every 4hrs I set my alarm and woke up and my friend would help me up to tinkle and take my meds w a small meal..the first 2 days I couldn't use my elbow to help myself up from the coach...i recommend u sleep some place that is not high because u wont be able to get up trust me it hurts!! i walked around like i was hunch back the first 2 days I was asleep for the most part just remember getting up to tinkle have some soup n meds n then I was sleeping!! jijiji WIll u have someone to help u after surgery??

Do you want to see my pics??? and ask away I have no problem chatting w u
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha01 27th August 2011, 11:44 am

Hiya flower,
Thats a massive help. Thankfully i have my boyfriend on hand for a couple of days, then after that i have family close by. I'm in the Armed Forces and thats why i'm concerned with recovery time. How long until you were doing proper exercise post Op?

Getting nervous but your story has cheered me up, i'd even go as far as to say i am excited now. If you've got a pic of how your scars have healed, that would be really helpful, thankyou. x
Samantha01
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha01 29th August 2011, 6:59 pm

Heidi.... The all in one approach seems to have worked beautifully for me! x
Samantha01
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 29th August 2011, 9:43 pm

hola samantha yes if you still want to see pics pm me and I will send you my info for picture trail :) I cant believe you're posting on here at a day of surgery it was about 3 days bfore i remember being awake for more than 2 hours jijiji
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th September 2011, 12:53 pm

Thanks girls this info has helped me also. I'm getting a full anchor lift and 340 unders on the 5th october. All in one... wasn't offered seperate dates. although i am slightly concerned about them bottoming out now.... How do i know if i'm at risk for this? xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 8th September 2011, 2:51 pm

Amy, the bottoming out can happen to anyone there's no one more at risk than others....all of it is pretty concerning I sometimes still wake up touch my breast just to make sure they haven't deflatted....One Op or Two for uplift and Augmentation??HELP 751387 i guess we just have to go for it and hope for the best like any surgery there's risks involved so far I haven't had any serious complications just the usual tingles here n there n ache here n there but nothing serious...best of luck on ur decision!! Let me know if u would want to see my pictures I have to problem sharing them w newbies...I know that all of this is pretty scary!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th September 2011, 7:59 pm

bless you flower 11!!!
Thank you for the info, so glad i found this site, think i'd be lost without u guys now!! pictures would be great if you're sure you don't mind....
Thanks for your help!!!
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down