Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want children in the future...

+9
Len1
misf1
claire265
nads
Dancing_Diva
fluffy_bunn1e
luvjugz
ShootingStar
mrsm
13 posters

Go down

If you want children in the future... Empty If you want children in the future...

Post by mrsm 24th October 2009, 10:45 am

If you want children in the future, do you worry about what effect it will have on your new boobs?

There's a long story to why I'm asking this question but I don't even know where to start with it! Basically my plan was for baby then boobies but I'm reconsidering that now. But worried about what if I wanted a baby after, would it ruin them?

What's the plan for you ladies? or is it too far in the future for you to really think about now.

xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

If you want children in the future... Empty Re: If you want children in the future...

Post by ShootingStar 24th October 2009, 11:06 am

If you are planning babies in the near future then i would wait because pregnancy can have a huge affect on your boobs, my first baby i went up 2 cup sizes after and loved my boobs, they were a really nice and i had great cleavage for 18yrs. It was when i had my little girl in 2005 things changed, i breastfed and my lovely boobs deflated like 2 balloons and they were disgusting, they had no volume and i hated them so that's when i decided i needed the surgery.

That's just my opinion and what happened to mine, everyone is different and someone else will have a different opinion for you to help you decide what to do for the best, good luck hunni x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

If you want children in the future... Empty Re: If you want children in the future...

Post by luvjugz 24th October 2009, 11:14 am

I agree with SS hun - I had baby no 2 after my first BA - I breast fed and it ruined them If you want children in the future... 856466 . I certainly won't be doing that with my new boobs!!
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 24th October 2009, 11:31 am

eek that doesn't sound good.
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th October 2009, 11:37 am

Hunni i am going to move this into the Breast Augmentation section for you, you will get more replies in there x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 12:26 pm

I was told by my surgeon at my first consult , things to consider, were if I wanted children and perhaps wait till after.

I dont so not an issue for me, will it be your first when you do?
if i did want children then i would probably wait till after. xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 24th October 2009, 12:41 pm

I was also told to wait until after having babies, but that being said all he said was that the general drop of natural boobs after having a baby would be the same with implants, however may be more noticeable. I am definately having more childre in the future and I have already waited 10 years for my BA so I am not waiting any longer, if I have to have a re-op then so be it! lol xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 24th October 2009, 1:02 pm

fluffy_bunn1e wrote: will it be your first when you do?

I've got 2 children already so it would be a third I'm thinking about.

Things aren't good at home at the mo so that's why I'm thinking about having my ba now instead of waiting, cos I don't know what the future holds now. but I do want one more baby... I'm not rushing in to anything, all my plans are up in the air at the moment.
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th October 2009, 1:05 pm

I couldnt wait! If you want children in the future... 557141 Who knows when i'll have kids, i made the descision to have boobies first, knowing and accepting i may need further surgery in the future
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 24th October 2009, 1:31 pm

Just wanted to add hun, I am positive that it was the fact I breast fed which ruined my first BA - during my pregnancy they didn't really change at all - it wasn't untill I breastfed they got alot bigger, then all my natural breast tissue disappeared afterwards which had such a negative affect on them!
I would have another child if I was ever crazy enough If you want children in the future... 557141 , but I wouldn't breast feed next time round.
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 24th October 2009, 1:38 pm

Hi,
I had my kids before my ba. I had my first baby at 19 and my boobs were ok after still small but ok. Second baby at 25 boobs went smaller and saggy and I wanted a ba - third baby was the one that ruined them lol - they were just like empty bits of skin so decided to go ahead with ba! Had it done when my son was 2 and a half! My surgeon said he would never advise anyone considering children in the next few years to have a ba - his opinion was that pregnancy always spoils the result of a ba - he said overs would sag after being stretched and unders you end up with the skin sagging off the end of the implant! I don't want anymore kids! I think if you're happy to pay for a reop if you needed to then go for it but if you want another baby soon maybe hold off for a bit?
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th October 2009, 2:54 pm

I haven't had children and plan to have them in future. I asked my surgeon and he said each person is different and mine might sag they might not change at all. He said there is a possibility that I may need an uplift after children. I prepared myself for all these things, and I wanted boobs while I'm still young enough to enjoy them. I'm not planning on breast feeding either, I have always planned not to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 24th October 2009, 3:00 pm

misf1 - thats exactly my point of view. what will be will be.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 24th October 2009, 5:30 pm

I had no boobs before having my children and both times they grew when my milk came in and then shrunk again to nothing. I didn't have any sagging because there was nothing to sag!!

Like the other girls have said it varies for each person so it's impossible to predict.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 24th October 2009, 6:25 pm

Breastfeeding affected my boobs too.

I am not planning to have any more children but if something changed and I did I would still breastfeed and then face a re-op. I loved breastfeeding even if it DID ruin my boobs! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 24th October 2009, 7:27 pm

oh I hated breastfeeding my first, didn't breastfeed second, and defo wouldn't if I ever have another.
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 25th October 2009, 8:43 am

I am the same misf1, breastfeeding was never an option for me, i just always knew it was something I would never do. I know someone who has had 2 babies since her BA (one before her BA aswell) and her boobs have not sagged much, if anything they prob look a bit more natural as they are not as high now.

Like everyone says everyone is different and we would all probably get different results if we all had babies after our BA's, but my view is that I want boobs and if it means a re-op/uplift in the future then so be it. We only live once and I cant put things on hold for babies, you have to be happy and confident in yourself aswell. xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th October 2009, 7:45 pm

I hope to have more children. I didn't breastfeed with my first but wouldn't rule it out if I do have more kids. If I need a reop then so be it!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 26th October 2009, 11:28 am

I asked my ps this as my other half was concerned.

My ps told me that it won't affect the implant itself but may affect the surrounding skin (sagging) if I did have children I may need another op but he wouldn't need to touch the implant but only give me an uplift to remove all sagging skin.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down