Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going braless. In the future?

+3
angellauren
NurseSophie89
Chynna-doll
7 posters

Go down

Going braless. In the future? Empty Going braless. In the future?

Post by Chynna-doll 21st April 2012, 10:25 pm

Hi. Just a question tho it might sound daft but im wondering.
As im not used to wearing a bra much in the past (unless it was under a tight/nice top. But day to day in the house, no bra under baggy tshirt/jumper) and i was wondering if its still possible to do this for a longish period when you have implants? Im still only 1month 2 days post op and hanging free feels soooooo strange still as im in bra 24/7 at mo. I cant imagine being on hols in a bikini with no support (if i got a 'triangle' nonwired unstructured type) or even being in a pool n jumping about being silly, not without plenty of support. I know some things arent really possible when you have 'boobies', such as lying on front to sunbath isnt comfy but what else is a struggle or a no-no now? shrug
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Going braless. In the future? Empty Re: Going braless. In the future?

Post by NurseSophie89 21st April 2012, 11:19 pm

I find I can go without a bra for short periods, or if im wearing something I really cant wear a bra with. But I still sleep in a sports bra, I feel like I need the support! Plus I paid enough for them, so dont want them to prematurely sag lol! x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 22nd April 2012, 9:46 am

I rarely wear a bra, it's just so much more comfortable without like it was before! I did have small implants though so I'm sure this probably has some sort of impact, I am most comfortable sleeping on my front too (certainly don't take that for granted anymore!) I'm mentally attached to my post surgical bra though because that's so comfy too so if I wearing clothes that'll cover it up, I'll pop that on! Underwires are absolutely fine too but it's fine without! I never sleep with anything on any more at night though :) also bras are sometimes necessary in regards to nipple sensation returning, they can become a little obvious at times!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd April 2012, 11:13 am

I haven't worn a bra to bed since I was 7 months post op, I just feel more comfortable without it, especially for tummy sleeping. I have been on holiday at about 1 year post op and I wore a triangle bikini and I was fine in it all day. I've gone all day without a bra and gone out on a night out without a bra and been fine. I do wear a bra every day to work (otherwise people would notice them).
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2012, 11:18 am

Nothing can defy the laws of gravity babe, we're all gonna sag sooner or later, even small implants can bare weight on our breasts and eventually have some impact on them, so to help maintain them as best you can, when it's not necessary to go braless....keep 'em supported.

You're fine to go short periods of time braless (after recovery), afterall, what's life for if we have to continiously keep our new babies under wraps!!!!!! We all want to show them off in Bikinis, strappy/strappless dresses and boob tubes don't we and we should! But during the time you're wearing those clothes... Short periods is fine but as Sophie said, if you want to hold off premature sagging, then a bra that supports your breasts is what's gonna do that lovely...

More info on sagging HERE XX
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 22nd April 2012, 10:28 pm

Exactly the answers i was looking for! Lol its not that i dont want to wear a bra at all, just, as cookie says i wona be able to wear nice tops which require no bra, -thatl b a first in itself! Haha. I just cant image being braless and no support as they still feel like theyre gona move or drop out if i were to jiggle braless! Pmsl. What a journey boobs jobs take u on eh?! Lol. Didnt think there was soooo much to take into account hehe. As for sagging, dont think that i would be able to be braless long enough. I was only tallkin to hubby in bed last night about how ill be keeping sports bras to sleep in as it keeps them secure lol. Xx
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 23rd April 2012, 11:30 pm

I had 335s and when I got out hte shower the other day (I was knackered) I laid on my front (gently) and it was like heaven!! (I am a front sleeper and am not allowed to lie on my front :( ) It was all i could do to roll over and put a bra back on :(

At least I know it's comfy to do when I'm allowed to!
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 24th April 2012, 8:31 am

lulu - ooooooooo bet that was bit scary!!! i have sort of done it but didnt have guts to lie all way down on them so propped myself up a bit cos didnt want to pop them!! I think they are built to withstand more than my ikkle 7 n half stone weight! haha but it still felt odd but good lol i was wondering how im gona tan my back when i go on hols abroad, was imagining having to sit up on lounger with my back to sun!!! then struggled on thinking how to tan backs of legs without lying facedown!! pmsl. didnt honestly think it would be possible after BA.

I know what you mean bout the knackered at everything! why, after a month is it still hard work??!! lol

Think im suffering boob greed, esp seeing all the lovelies on here!! i keep looking down n thinking they dont look any diff than before BA when i wore my push up padded bras. But then i think 'hang on - i havent even got a bra on yet, let alone a pushy-up-together one!! Going braless. In the future? 557141. -- DO they grow more once settled n 'fluffed'? Iv read a bit on here bout fluffing but dont fully get it lol
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2012, 3:13 pm

Chynna-doll wrote:i was wondering how im gona tan my back when i go on hols abroad, was imagining having to sit up on lounger with my back to sun!!! then struggled on thinking how to tan backs of legs without lying facedown!! pmsl. didnt honestly think it would be possible after BA.

Dig a boobage sized hole in the sand, throw ya towel over so nobody sees, lie yourself down and hey presto! A cumfy sunbathing tip for us BA girlies haha!

I've had impalnts for 5 years now, I was a front sleeper and still do enjoy rolling on my front for a snooze, but it's still gets a little uncomfortable after a while 'for me' and I end up instinctively rolling back on my side now...

DO they grow more once settled n 'fluffed'? Iv read a bit on here bout fluffing but dont fully get it lol

Not everyone fluffs, I know of only a couple who haven't though, but most of you will and yes, as the implant drops into the pocket the breast protrudes forwards gaining X amount of cup sizes. I went from a DD to an F, so during the fluffing process I gained 3 cup sizes babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 24th April 2012, 9:04 pm

So when does fluffing happen??

I didn't put all my weight on them- I had my arms folded up with my hands under my shoulders holding them up a bit - I'm scared of them popping out of their capsule and moving to a dramatically different place!!

xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 25th April 2012, 3:26 am

I'm wearing a bra 24/7 I'm so scared to sag again lol. If you saw my pre-boobies you would know why. :)
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2012, 10:21 pm

luluthefirst wrote:So when does fluffing happen??

Fluffing occurs as the implant drops and settles into the implant pocket sweetness. Take a look at this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You might need to give the diagram a moment to load babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down