Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future... Your boobs...

+16
Mammamia
Charlii
Anavi2
jenniferrf1
RexieP
BetterThanToast
mrsball
Princess_x
CAB321
Nicole
KayDeeStafford
Daisydee
MissCET
Blueeyedsoul13
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The future... Your boobs... Empty The future... Your boobs...

Post by COOKIE 14th November 2013, 3:34 pm

So... I'm a planner, what can I say! Hysterical 

Let's say you're lucky and don't suffer a rupture or CC, so all is well 'with your implants' but for those of you who are young, pregnancy may affect how your boobs look in the future, aging too will have an impact on our boobs and dependent on the elasticity if your skin, this too may also have an impact on how they're going to look over time.

I've already prepped for me to have my boobs done for my 50th birthday (5 years away) if I'm lucky enough for them to last that long, along with some other surgery I'm considering... So 'how they look' matters to me a lot more than just having boobs.

What about you? Are you now just happy to have boobs and as long as there's no problem with the implant be happy to live with possible sagging just as long as you had boobs? Or will you be like me and have surgery regardless because its 'the look' you want rather than the 'boobs' you want?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The future... Your boobs... Empty Re: The future... Your boobs...

Post by tinkerbell24 14th November 2013, 8:07 pm

I def want to maybe try and go slightly bigger but not too big in the 400cc range and then after that im going to be with the rule if its not broke dont fix it

Im not to fussed about perky boobs I wanted boobs so I can work with what I have got (thats my plan anyway) loooool which will prob change xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th November 2013, 10:21 pm

great topic, and welcome back cookie! hope you had a lovely holiday!!

i'm still super thrilled with my boobs and they look fabulous (to me).

i do look after them as much as i can, though i should be moisturising my scars a lot more than i do.

in terms of sagging to me a lot would have to happen for me to have an uplift i think, because a bit of sagging is normal over time, everyone gets it, so i think i could live it. having said that, i may completely change my mind, you never know! but seeing now what you can do with a good bra, i don't really think i'd need an uplift and i would just work with what i had x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 15th November 2013, 7:58 am

At the moment i'm hoping to keep my new boobies as long as possible. I'm not looking for perfection long term, i'm happy to deal with all the changes getting older brings to my boobs - i'll just be so happy to have some :0) x
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 16th November 2013, 7:23 pm

I'm with tink at the moment, if nothing goes wrong (fingers crossed) then I will leave them be for as long as possible. Obviously being 24 I know there will be changed ahead after children and with age but I am just gonna take it as it comes. I'm not after perfection and realise sagging is part of getting older.... We will see how my option changes over the years though!! ;) 
Xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 16th November 2013, 9:08 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new so just checking out the threads!

I had my re do 2 weeks ago but I'm defo a planner! I will see how things go but given I have overs I'm guessing I will be looking at a re do in 8 or so years? Hopefully more as I certainly plan to look after them well! Good bras, sports bras to bed, all the good stuff ;)
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 16th November 2013, 9:21 pm

I'd love to have mine dome again in the next couple of years but don't know if I can afford it! Cookie looking great in the avi btw :ok:
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th November 2013, 9:23 pm

Awww thanks Nicole Give You  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 18th November 2013, 8:03 am

Welcome back Cookie, hope you enjoyed your holiday! Yes you're looking Fab in your new avi!

I'm definitely in the camp of wanting them to last as long as possible. I'm just happy to have some boobs finally, after many long years of being flat chested.

I do plan on looking after them though. Think it's definitely worth spending the money on good quality bras.

However, I feel like that now, who's to say that I won't change my mind in five years time?? Best get saving really just in case!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th November 2013, 1:56 pm

CAB321 wrote:Welcome back Cookie, hope you enjoyed your holiday! Yes you're looking Fab in your new avi!
Awwww thanks chick kiss  Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 18th November 2013, 1:58 pm

I'm going with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rule. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th November 2013, 2:04 pm

Mines definatly about the look I want, there was nothing wrong with my 1st ba boobs, no cc no rupture however the aesthetic look changed and I wanted the look I wanted rather than just keeping my boobs.

So what other surgery are you planning cookie if you don't mind me asking ? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th November 2013, 2:08 pm

If im honest Ive lived with these boobs I hate for almost a year now and was starting to get used to them, they look ok in tops unless my nipples can be seen lol as they point to the floor haha

So im sure that if i get the ones I want then I will be happy to g along and see what happens over the years xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th November 2013, 2:12 pm

I'm going smaller mrsball.

Still researching the fat transfer option, because if I can get the look I want from that rather than implants that's the way I'd prefer to go.

I'm hopefully, if my implants last the next five years going to be 50 when I have my surgery, so I'm not a young woman and don't really want to go into my *coughs* old age with big boobs, so I've had to take this into consideration and this next surgery may be my last IF I can have the fat transfer.

If its not possible to get the look I want through a fat transfer then a smaller implant and another lift, which is inevitable whichever way I go is going to be needed, but I definitely want my boobs smaller, that's certain.... If I feel unhappy though at any time before the 5 year plan, then I'll be happy to go smaller before then, but 'right now' I'm OK with my boobs and I like them. They're big, but they look good on frame and I can carry them off still cos I'm not old yet lol.... But yes... Smaller is the way to go for me. 

What about you? Bigger or smaller next time? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th November 2013, 3:18 pm

Just posted in another thread about that, I would love to have 1200/1300 cc if possible however, given my stats it's not really going to be a possibility I think, my surgeon even said he WOULD NOT fit me with that size even if it were possible. This coming from a bapas surgeon. 
I mean these are pretty big on my frame anyway and I'm happy at the moment however I know whatever I will need these replaced so I'll cross that bridge when it comes to the time. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 18th November 2013, 4:04 pm

This is a great topic!

For me I'm just happy having boobs at all lol but I am not even 6 months post op yet.

At the moment my plan is 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' I know that if I had been born with these I would naturally get sagging so I wouldn't change them for that reason alone.

However, If the time came and I hated them for being down to my knees then I guess I would change my mind lol

I am expecting to need an uplift next time round (providing its not in the near future) and I think I'd stick size wise, I am tempted to go bigger but realistically I think I'd stay put on size.
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 18th November 2013, 9:36 pm

When I had my first BA I never intendedto get them redone, I had them done originally as having two children at 22 and 25 changed them dramatically and they went from being very perky DDs to empty spaniel ears D cups. Luckily they didnt go south so I didn't need an uplift but having my third child at 30 made the natural breast tissue sat on top of my anatomical implants disappear leaving me with similar issues to before I had them done and also causing massive rotational issues with my right implant to the point I couldn't lean forward without it turning. Now I've had them done again I don't think I would do it again, unless absolutely necessary. I'm only 12 days post op but its definitely been harder this time and I can only imagine it will get harder to go through with age. I don't mind sagging, there are so many good bras around and it looks more natural to be a little southward as you get older I think. However I completely understand the want for them to look just so as I was devastated when mine changed and didn't look like they did so who knows what the future holds!!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th November 2013, 9:56 pm

If I'm lucky to have no complications then I hope sometime around ten years away I will have had children and will most likely be needing a lift!! I am happy with the size although have days where I feel like I could have gone bigger but at the moment I feel that in years to come I may not want to go bigger, esp if I need a lift!
I like that I can hide them but I get a cracking cleavage in the right bra haha!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Anavi2 19th November 2013, 6:41 am

Hi girls!

I'm rather new on this forum, but just wanted to say that I love this topic...actually was thinking of starting it myself! :)
I'm still pre-op but have the date fixed for 17.12 and after reading all the possible forums, I keep on wondering whay so many women keep on changing their implants so soon after the original BA. Of course, it is obvious in case of severe complications, but I would like to keep them for as long as possible to start with. I'm 33 now (will be 34 in January) and I hope that I will be lucky enough to have mine last for the following 10 years at least, and after that...well...who knows, I'm not sure that I will go for the second round as I would not like to have the next OP in my fifties, sixties and seventies...I think it is too big of a risk and I'm sure my life priorities in life will change by that time. :D
Anavi2
Anavi2
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th November 2013, 7:14 am

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Anavi wavey  

Good to have you with you us and to read your opinion also Give You 

As your big day is soon to be here (congrats by the way), it would be nice to hear a little about you if you'd like to share? Maybe an intro in the 'say hello' section? Only if you'd like to though, don't worry if you'd rather not Give You  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anavi2 19th November 2013, 2:08 pm

Hi Cookie!

Thank you for the nice welcome.
Sure, I'll introduce myself in the 'say hello' section. :)
Anavi2
Anavi2
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th November 2013, 3:39 pm

Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th November 2013, 4:54 pm

hi anavi nice to see you here and posting

not long at all til your BA 2 days after my first BA last year and im just waiting on a wee reop on Mon xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st June 2014, 1:32 pm

Thought I'd bump this for our newbies  :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st June 2014, 2:35 pm

I've not really given it much thought to be honest. I know I'll need them redone eventually, but right now I wouldn't change them, I have no want to go bigger or anything like that at all. I had them done just before turning 26, so I'm hoping they'll last me into my late 30s, as I'm not planning on kids at all. Ideally it'll be because it's time to change them, and not because somethings gone wrong. That's not to say I won't start saving as soon as I've paid this off (Dec 2014 woo!), you need to be prepared incase you do get screwed over by your aftercare.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next