Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What future changes should i expect with overs?

+2
COOKIE
cinomanhatch
6 posters

Go down

What future changes should i expect with overs? Empty What future changes should i expect with overs?

Post by cinomanhatch 12th August 2011, 1:16 pm

Hi Ladies, i'm currently 4 weeks PO with 390cc overs from a 32aa. I was measured at week 1 for sports bras and have a couple of 32e's. I think my swelling has gone down a lot but i can still wear them. I have some rippling in the cleavage of my left boob if i squish them together. Will this worsen or lessen do you think? How much sizing change should i expect? I know it varies from person to person but i'd love to hear from you ladies who are a little further along their boob journey with overs as the other forum i use is mostly full of girls with overs. Thanks in advance..Samantha. xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

What future changes should i expect with overs? Empty Re: What future changes should i expect with overs?

Post by cinomanhatch 12th August 2011, 1:50 pm

Sorry...the other forum i use has mostly girls who have UNDERS. I swear i'm becoming thicker by the day. xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

What future changes should i expect with overs? Empty Re: What future changes should i expect with overs?

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 2:23 pm

You should expect the same changes as those with unders babe What future changes should i expect with overs? 184153

Your breasts will drop, those with unders 'may' take a little more time, they may not.

You are more at risk with ripping having overs than youare with unders, quite a lot of us here with overs do have a little rippling, but not so much it causes any problem.

Both unders and overs will drop into the pocket and as this happens, with both the breast will protrude forwards and fill out the lower pole of the breast, sometimes fluffing 'may' occur over the next few month, this may happen once, twice, maybe three times or more over a year, however whether you have unders or overs sometimes fluffing for some may not happen at all.

The rippling you have will quite possibly get better when the implant fully settles filling out the breast babe, you're just 4 weeks post-op right now and very early in your recovery, you have so many changes ahead of you so just try and enjoy your boobs babe. Do stress to your clinic/surgeon though at each visit any concerns you have no matter how minor you think they are and always ensure what you say is written down. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 2:24 pm

You should expect the same changes as those with unders babe What future changes should i expect with overs? 184153

Your breasts will drop, those with unders 'may' take a little more time, they may not.

You are more at risk with ripping having overs than youare with unders, quite a lot of us here with overs do have a little rippling, but not so much it causes any problem.

Both unders and overs will drop into the pocket and as this happens, with both the breast will protrude forwards and fill out the lower pole of the breast, sometimes fluffing 'may' occur over the next few month, this may happen once, twice, maybe three times or more over a year, however whether you have unders or overs sometimes fluffing for some may not happen at all.

The rippling you have will quite possibly get better when the implant fully settles filling out the breast babe, you're just 4 weeks post-op right now and very early in your recovery, you have so many changes ahead of you so just try and enjoy your boobs babe. Do stress to your clinic/surgeon though at each visit any concerns you have no matter how minor you think they are and always ensure what you say is written down. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th August 2011, 3:04 pm

lots and lots of changes, it really is crazy how much they change as time goes on.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cinomanhatch 12th August 2011, 5:35 pm

Thanks so much for your replies girls..it's very much appreciated. I'd say when your not long post op it can be quite a hard time too as you tend to be over critical and over think how they look even though the healing process is a long one. I realise it'll be a long time before i see my final results but it is nice to gain some insight into what changes could occur. Thanks again. xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby13 13th August 2011, 1:06 pm

Hi Cinomanhatch, Just noticed this post and thought i would say Hi. I also had my BA done by Mr Shoaib, I am only 2 weeks post op and still feeling really sore to be honest!! I had 270cc overs to try and put my boobs back to something resembling normal after the trials of pregnancy and breast feeding LOL! Did you find your ribs were really painful after your op? Mine are soooooooo sore and dont seem to be getting any better.
Gabby13
Gabby13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by cinomanhatch 13th August 2011, 8:26 pm

Hi Gabby, thanks for replying! Nice to meet you in a virtual internet sort of way! Sorry you're still sore. Hopefully you'll start feeling more normal soon. My ribs were ok, i don't know where your pain is rib wise but could it be your bra crushing you??? I was measured at John Lewis 1 week PO and felt a million times better in a comfy stretchy sports bra! We all get so many different symptoms after BA sorry i can't be of more help. xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th August 2011, 9:05 pm

Well from looking at ur lovely avatar hun, u implants still look very high, so y will find that as they do settle the rippling may become less obvioys. like cookie said, a lot of girls can get rippling but often its very mild . i can see any in ur pic hun. they look great! I have a lot of exciting changes to go thru xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby13 13th August 2011, 10:43 pm

Hi. Yeah think your right about sportsbra crushing me, the pain is right at the very top of my ribs where band of bra sits. I have tried about 6 different sizes and brands of bra but cant find one that stops the pain! Think I might pop into John Lewis and get measured.

Your pic looks absolutely fantastic, do you mind me asking where you got that bra you are wearing? it is really pretty and very flattering. You must be delighted with how yours are looking at the moment. x
Gabby13
Gabby13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cinomanhatch 14th August 2011, 7:54 am

Thanks for the info Jen. I hope so because it's pretty bad when i push them together..it's actually my right breast not my left..kinda like dents.

Hi again gabby, the bra i find comfiest is a triumph sports bra from JL i'm not sure what model it is but it says tri action on it and it has a nice thick piece of stretchy elastic for the band...when i went in for the fitting i was wearing a 34d asda sports bra thinking the bigger band size would give me extra space. As soon as i tried on the triumph i felt 100 times better and the lady let me keep it on and just take the tag to the checkout. I keep all my bras on the slackest hooks at the back now too..when i was 32aa they had to be on the tightest setting.

I don't mind you asking at all..i got that bra in a 3 bra bundle from ebay..it's a la senza..i paid £3.33 for it. i only try wired bras on for a look though as i can't wear them yet. I love that one cause it's a balconette and i always thought they looked great on models but not me..lol. I think it's a tiny tiny bit too small but i'll persevere and crush myself into it when i get the green light for underwires. It's a 32d and from what i can work out La Senza's sizs are a little bit small. I am happy but i also find i worry too, mainly about if they'll look ok when the healing is over..maybe just part of being a woman..always have to over analyse steada just being happy. xxxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby13 14th August 2011, 1:58 pm

Thanks for info about triumph sports bra, I am def going to take a wee trip into town and get measured. Will feel much better if I at least know I am wearing the right size bra for a start!

Sorry to read about the rippling you have but hopefully like the other girls have said it will get better/less obvious as your boobs heal and settle into final shape. I can imagine how I would be feeling right now if it was me, I think it is such a big decision to go ahead and have BA and you just want the outcome to be as perfect as possible and to be able to finally feel confident and happy with your boobs. Will keep my fingers crossed it all settles down for you x
Gabby13
Gabby13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smurfette1000 12th September 2011, 4:36 am

I Love that bra you have on in your avitar chinomanhatch! I have 250 high prof (overs) too - 6 days post op and am really worried about the final result. Was a 34c (thougt I was B) so I'll have a bloody E! Planning my reduction already!
smurfette1000
smurfette1000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by cinomanhatch 12th September 2011, 6:57 am

Hello! Thanks! Try not to worry about your size just now...i was measured as an 32E post op and have gone down a cup size after swelling if i were to continue wearing a 32 band size. Also an E doesn't look look huge or ridiculous on my skinny frame so i bet you look great! Remember they will change loads! xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smurfette1000 12th September 2011, 7:48 am

Thanks Hun! I'll try and calm down a bit then lol.. I'm getting my stitches out today and I'll speak to my PS then. I just really don't want really really fake looking boobs. :0(
smurfette1000
smurfette1000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down