Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of the future..

5 posters

Go down

Thinking of the future.. Empty Thinking of the future..

Post by daisychain15 19th December 2015, 10:26 am

Hi ladies,

I havent been on in a while due to working a lot over christmas! I am always thinking about my op though and if I'm making the right choice. I just wondered, and I know this must sound quite silly.. but as I am only 22 I'm having anxiety about having them changed multiple times in my life. If in 10-15 years with no problems and then want them changing.. could I have them removed and not put back in? I just keep thinking that if I become a mummy and don't want all the hassle of having them put back in then could I not... or would they look like frankenstein boobies? Just feeling nervous at the minute that the scars will be very prominent in the future after multiple surgeries. 

I guess theres no answer to this but needed to get it off my chest! xx
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Thinking of the future.. Empty Re: Thinking of the future..

Post by mrskelly 19th December 2015, 10:52 am

I have just wrote a post about doubts and 2nd thoughts so sort of know what you are going through. When are you having yours done? You don't need them taking out if you have children and you can still breastfeed too. Have you spoke to your surgeon about this?
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 19th December 2015, 11:01 am

Just read yours too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I just feel really low as I want boobies more than anything but I am just concerned that in 10 years I will think.. what did I do that for? But then again, you can't live thinking like that as it could change my life forever for the better. I have always cried and cried about not feeling feminine, even after my boyfriend of 7 years is besotted with me but he completely understands why I feel the way I do and he has become so supportive the more I have looked into it. The thing is.. my boobs are quite nice, they are just small lol and I just don't want to jeopardise everything to end up being unhappy or more unhappy than I already am with myself. I am quite the hippy type and this is something that I would never really imagine myself doing.. but when I think about not having them.. I feel very disappointed. 

I think this is something I just need to work out, my surgery is 5th Feb and no I have only met my surgeon once but really liked him and he understood me. I could always ask to see him again but I have a pre-assessment appointment in Jan anyway xx - Hope your ok too! Sorry for the rant just have no girlfriends to talk this through with!
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 19th December 2015, 11:03 am

Hi daisychain,

I do know what you mean.  The reason I didn't get this done the first time I SERIOUSLY thought about it 7 years ago was because I was worried about having to get them changed again.  But mainly as I'd just had a baby and didn't fancy the thought of not being able to pick him up for 6 weeks.  Now I'm in recovery I'm SO pleased I waited!  I think either get it done now or get it done later in life - it must be so hard to get it done when you have very young children (mine are 5 & 7 now), but I know girls do cope and plenty have done this!  During my recovery there has been times - even right now, that I'm thinking dammit - I don't want these in here and if I have them taken out they will just look all saggy and scarred.  But I know that once they settle I won't want the old ones back. 

I also worry about revision surgery and repeat surgery but I'm sure surgeons don't make a hash of it - lots of girls, including lots of famous people have had it done repeatedly and i'm sure they go over the same scar tissue to minimise marking your skin.

Also when you become a mummy in my experience you don't really care what you look like for the first couple of years but after that you care more than you've ever cared before!!!  I feel better than I've ever done at this age - I have eyelash extensions, manicures, tanning and now boobs!  I look and feel better than I did 10 years ago, so I think you will care about having nice boobs as you grow older and you WILL want to go through the hassle and revision would probably actually excite you - newer perkier boobs!  If you don't get it done now I can almost guarantee you will get it done in the future or think about it seriously / wish you did!

But it is a big step and i'm obviously not the most positive on it at the moment as I'm only 3 days post op and can't even brush my own hair!!!  xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 19th December 2015, 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you, I really appreciate that. And yeah I can completely understand what you mean as right now I am so body conscious and it should be the time for me to embrace how I look and if bigger boobs will do that.. then maybe that is the answer. As thats what I was thinking.. when I am older I will probably not bother as much but I didn't think of it like that.. I will probably look forward to having more new boobies and the chance to enhance the way I look after children etc. 

Just been reading your posts and I think your really brave.. don't worry I can imagine the first few weeks being the hardest physically and mentally! Thank you for the advice lovelies xxxxx
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 19th December 2015, 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am exactly the same age as you and it sounds like we are in very similar situations.

I would say read my post on Mrskellys post about doubting the surgery.

I think you definitely have to be realistic and understand that it is more than likely you will have to have them redone. A number of times but is that such a bad thing?? I actually think having it done at this age is good. I don't want kids for another 8 years minimum then I'd probs have two so if they went really bad after having children it would have been 10 odd years anyway and I'd probs redo them anyway. Have a look at tecent pics of Nicole sherzinger on her Instagram she's recently had here redone and I think they look fabulous!!

Honestly, I do no regret a single thing about what I have done. I feel so so confident in myself now and am glad I have done it now so I don't have to face more years of going on holiday and not enjoying myself properly because I'm too conscious of my boobs. Again, like you, my boobs were not bad at all. they wer a nice shape but just very very small. But I think that helps with the end results.

I ended up having 305cc unders high profile and I was sooooo worried they would look terrible and massive but I love them. They suit my body frame and you can dress them up or dress them down. Ultimately, it's your choice no one else's but as someone of your age I know exactly how you feel and I was sick of feeling so unfeminine. Now I feel great and I'm sure you would too! Xxxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th December 2015, 1:30 pm

They can change aesthetically with pregnancy and breast feeding, but you don't have to have them removed Because of it. The implants are no where near the milk ducts. But I can understand the getting older, what if i do want them out. You can have them removed at any point. If youre skin is still elasticy enough, they'll bounce right back. Or you may need some other uplift or something. But the options are there for you. 

I'll repeat what I said to Mrs Kelly - remember why you booked it in the first place, and see if that still outweighs your fears. You've plenty of time to think a out it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down