Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift and BA booked

+4
Nixx74
COOKIE
kld247
ANewMeToBe
8 posters

Go down

Uplift and BA booked Empty Uplift and BA booked

Post by ANewMeToBe 31st October 2010, 7:05 pm

Hi girls,

saw my consultanant Mr Sulaiman today at THG about my implant choice Flash I knew he was inclined to suggest an uplift with my considerably wonky and yes (slightly) sagging (mainly on the bigger side!) boobs but I was sooo hoping he would tell me that I could get my desired results without having to spend and extra £1500. :pale:

But nooooo girls, it looks like I need to face facts. If I don't want to end up with less than perfect boobs AND I want to avoid the bottom heavy look AND want to fix my weirdly wonky nipples! I am going to have to accept that I am now having a lollipop lift and implants on the 20th Nov. Shocked

I know he is only suggesting what is absolutely the right option for me but I can't help worrying about all the extra scars I am going to end up with. disappoint

I have seen lots of photos of the results of the same op having been performed by Mr Sulaiman and he is so confident that he is going to be able to achieve fantastic results with the uplift and implant I know I am going to be happy.

I just can't shake the aprehension I am feeling about the whole nipple being removed! I feel COMPLETELY at ease with Mr Sulaiman and I am confident that he understands the look that I am after.

We have agreed on 450 cc round unders (as long as thats what he feels is right when he opens the pocket) boobsign I am currently a 32D (VERY empty D so appear smaller) on one side and a DD on the other, I am going to restore the pre baby fullness and get back into my 32F bras (hopefully...obviously there are no guarantees but thats the size we are aiming for) woohoo

I feel like I am rambling on here, prob just because of my nerves! Only just got home from the consultation. If any of you ladies have any stories of lifts and implants that you are happy to share with me I would be so grateful. I have spent the last 6 months just researching implants in the hope that I would avoid the lift!!!! Rolling Eyes

Thanks to you all for reading my ramblings! group hug
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Uplift and BA booked Empty Re: Uplift and BA booked

Post by kld247 31st October 2010, 9:56 pm

Congrats hun, pleased your consultation made your mind up xx
I was a bit worried about having an uplift but after seeing pictures I think the scarring will be well worth it.

20 days to go!!!!! Stars
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 1st November 2010, 8:09 am

Thanks hun, I had a lumpectomy done a few years back and they cut around my nipple to do it. I can hardly see the scar at all now! I think we will be very happy with our results. I sent you a friend request as we are having our surgeries at the same place and the same time! Would be great to keep intouch! X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd November 2010, 1:15 pm

Oooo not long to wait now hun!

Don't worry about the uplift, you'll be fine babe and the aesthetic results are amazing! you'll love 'em! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Uplift and BA booked Empty boobs on the brain

Post by Nixx74 9th November 2010, 10:28 pm

Hi, going thru same thought processes as you and if I think about anymore cc sizes possibilities i'll go boob bonkers. Im having uplift and implant too and sooo many questions. This site answered lots of them already so i'll be on here a lot now me thinks. Xx
Nixx74
Nixx74
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 10th November 2010, 9:22 am

I was also dissapointed when I found out I needed an uplift as well as implants. I have a cup size difference but am only a C on the larger side so was shocked when told I needed the lollipop lift too! Think having 2 kids was the final straw for my little lumps!!

Having seen many implants and uplifted boobs (I'm a hairdresser and lots of my clients have shown me theirs!!) the scars are nothing once healed and it's worth it to have non saggy boobs! I would hate to have to have a re-op a few years down the line because they have sagged so much. At least we get it all done at once!!

Heart
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 10th November 2010, 10:06 am

Well angelemma, as soon as I'm done I'll post some pics on a picturetrail is you want to take a look! Not long left for me now and then it'll be your turn hun x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 10th November 2010, 12:43 pm

Yay you only have 10 days! Hopefully I'll be an "active" member by then and can see your pics :good:

Heart
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebe71 10th November 2010, 1:05 pm

Congratulations. I should hopefully have confirmation today that I am booked for 5th December for lift and ba. Look forward to hearing how you get on
Bebe71
Bebe71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by shauneen25 4th December 2010, 10:46 pm

hi ladies, i am new to this site, i am also booked in with dr sulaiman on the 9th january. I was also hoping to avoid the uplift but after having 2 children, one very recently i was told it was inevitable. I currently have 32E boobs, dont want them much bigger just alot more pert and 'rounded'. How did u find your experience with him and have u healed well now? any information would be greatly appreciated, hope your op has gone well hun x
shauneen25
shauneen25
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 7th December 2010, 10:54 pm

Welcome shauneen, this site is full of interesting facts....I'm totally addicted!I should b wrapping pressies and writing xmas cards! Good luck with yr op.xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down