Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All booked up - BA and uplift on 13 Jan!!!

+3
jellytot1
vicki
Lexi27
7 posters

Go down

All booked up - BA and uplift on 13 Jan!!!  Empty All booked up - BA and uplift on 13 Jan!!!

Post by Lexi27 6th October 2010, 12:20 pm

Hi girls!!! well I have finally took the plunge and am all booked up for my BA and uplift!! Had my consult with Mr Traynor at MYA on Monday and I have every confidence in him! Eeh I am so excited, but petrified at the same time. Like you girls have said in the past I just knew he was "the one" so it is now just a waiting game!!

He seemed to say everything I was hoping he would and recommended that I don't get too big implants with me having the uplift otherwise they will sag again in the future. So I am going with 260 overs, as he also said he never does unders with an uplift as you could risk "double bubble" in the future. I am still thinking in the back of my head though whether I should change and go for 300s but I don't want risk sagging too early in the future. Has anyone else had 260s? He thinks that with the excess skin removed I would be a B cup so that with the implants I should get a nice full D cup, which is about the size I would like to be.

I now cannot think of anything else. I just need to save as hard as I can between now and then. I am hoping to have saved enough to pay for half up front and the rest I plan on getting on an interest free credit card for the next year.

Can someone tell me how I get the countdown clock on my postings? Thanks!!!!!!!

PS: I am now dreaming of bikini shopping for my hol in April next year, something which always filled with me dread!! xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

All booked up - BA and uplift on 13 Jan!!!  Empty Re: All booked up - BA and uplift on 13 Jan!!!

Post by vicki 6th October 2010, 12:51 pm

lexi, i had 275's and i think once i am settled i will easily be a 'd' (bigger at the mo) i think i probably would have been a B/C after the uplift but i am not sure. my PS said i am 50/50 now (implant and me) but as we all know its all so individual. well done though for taking the plunge and booking. yes, get saving! i have mine on a 6months interest free on one credit card and 12 months on another. how much is yours though? mine was just over 7K. think i will have to either remortgage or take a loan out for the rest thats left after the interest free bit. i cant pay off 7 grand in a year!!!!!
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

All booked up - BA and uplift on 13 Jan!!!  Empty Re: All booked up - BA and uplift on 13 Jan!!!

Post by jellytot1 6th October 2010, 12:57 pm

My husband has applied for an interest free credit card - think it was interest free for 10 months - but suppose that is from when the card is received and activated, rather than when it is first used.

Will use it for Xmas boobs and my daughter's wedding in May - then hopefully can clear it next Summer when an endowment comes out (should really be paying off some of the mortgage with endowment but while interest rates are low it is cheap borrowing.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 6th October 2010, 5:26 pm

Hiya Lexi, firstly congratulations on booking, it's so exciting isn't it when you finally take the plunge.

I had an uplift and I only had 240cc overs, like your ps, my surgeon wouldn't use anything bigger,because the weight could be extra stress on the incisions, and I was really concerned about them not being big enough. I'm really happy now(have had the odd boobie greed moment), I started of an emptyish 34D and I'm now in a 34E or F depending on the bra. So I wouldn't worry you should get your D hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 6th October 2010, 9:01 pm

Hi Vicki, mine are costing £5,400 that was with £500 off voucher through MYA. My cheapest quote for the op was £5,200 and the most expensive £7k! For the latter you had to pay £250 just for a consult though so I didn't even go down that avenue! I'm hoping to have £3k saved by the op date, I've nearly got £1500 already and have been having numerous car boot sales, selling off my little one's baby stuff, etc and the money is slowly coming in! The things you do eh?!!

So how are you finding things post op? Was the procedure as painful as it sounds and how long was it before you could lift, drive, etc?

Jellytot - yes I have been wondering about whether the credit card thing goes from when you are first issued with it or from when you first make a purchase on it, might have to look into this!

Alfie - that sounds good, it's easy to think that because you have had similar size implants to what I am getting that I will end up the same size as you but I have to keep reminding myself that it depends on what you have already got, how much they take away, etc. I really just want nice firm boobs, anything has got to be an improvement on what I've got, which disgusts me if I'm honest. I know this is going to totally change my life as I have been unhappy for so long. How did you find the recovery chick? xx

Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newpair 7th October 2010, 1:18 pm

Hi Lexi,

Great news that you booked with Mr Traynor. Glad you liked him too! I have my uplift and implants with him next Thursday, 14th Oct. Eek! I'll report back here afterwards and let you know how it goes!

Good luck with the saving. x
newpair
newpair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 7th October 2010, 9:00 pm

Congrats on booking your op Lexi, how fab will that be after xmas!!
Reading your post I'm getting worried as the surgeon I saw suggested unders for me and now I'm thinking maybe he was wrong??? better get back researching....and there I was thinking I was all organised for my consult next week!
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 8th October 2010, 9:45 pm

Congrat Lexi!
I just had an uplft & Ba 3 days ago and I am thrilled with it... and you will be too! Are u having a full anchor or lollipop? I had lollipop. I have to say I was so worried about the lift part, the pain, scars ect and so far I am so happy with it all.... minimal pain, and after seeing how great my new perky boobs look I dont even care that I will have scars!
Good luck hun the time will fly!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 9th October 2010, 8:48 pm

Newpair, wow that's so exciting, not long at all for you now! Can't wait to hear how it goes with Mr Traynor, I found him to be a bit like a strict old school teacher but who knew his subject really well!! When I said I wanted an uplift aswell he said sternly "Mmmm, but do you know what it involves!", but I was glad he had that approach because I felt like he wasn't just trying to get me booked up and get my money! I found him quite funny actually. Please let me know how it goes and good luck!!

PS: Good news on the saving front too, my mam has just told me she is going to give me £1k towards the op! But not "to tell my dad" and that half is for Christmas and half for my birthday in March - eeh don't you just love your mam ha ha!!

Sarahdawn - so how are you feeling now chick? Are you still pleased with the results? I am having a full anchor lift so am guessing I'll probs be in more pain than yourself but I'm hoping it will be worth it! xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 9th October 2010, 11:04 pm

Lexi- I feel really good, I am on no pain meds now because they mess up my head and tummy... the boobs are great, I am thrilled with how they look so far, but I have no seen the scars yet they are in a special dressing, tomorrow I go have them changed so I am a bit nervous about seeing the "war wounds" but I am quite confident they will be a small sacrifice for these great boobs!!!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down