Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy

+14
2nd time lucky
Navenka90
Ruthaay
Princessjo30
Victoria2345
jenniferrf1
melstar82
Kxx
Lisa34
TSmith
mais04
COOKIE
mrs_s_88
Trisha.28
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy  Empty 21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy

Post by Trisha.28 29th January 2013, 11:08 am

Hiya just an update on how boobs are doing I'm now 21 weeks pregnant and boobsign are doing just great I don't think they've gotten any bigger at the mo but hubby thinks there huge lol I'm strapping them up in a good sports bra at night to protect these pups from sagging I've decided I'm not going to breast feed so they will be strapped up even more once the milk has come in gotta protect these jugs lol I still have no baby bump can't even tell I'm pregnant I'm still in my 12/14 jeans and normal tops so it's so far so good PS. It's another girl cloud9
Can't wait till she's here she's due on 13th June hopefully I won't go over my dates there's nothing more aggravating lol but bring on sep/oct then I have my boobie re-op woohoo
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy  Empty Re: 21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy

Post by mrs_s_88 29th January 2013, 11:12 am

Glad to hear your boobies and baby are going well Hun :-)
Men are always the first to recognise a change in size...they are trained from a young age to notice.
Look after yourself and keep us posted on your progress. Give You
Xxx
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy  Empty Re: 21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2013, 11:31 am

Awwww a daughter!!! Heart

Good to read boobies are holding up hun. You're helping so many women with these updates who might be wondering about the effects of pregnancy on their augmented boobs, so thanks Trisha thank you xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 29th January 2013, 2:41 pm

Congrats on the baby girl! Glad your doing well. Agreed going over due is the worst! My first was 11dsys over and me second was 13 days over was horrible xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 6th April 2013, 9:25 am

Just a quick update ladies : boobsign are still doing fine they have got a bit bigger but nothing to go out and buy new bras for, my baby girl is also doing fine moving like mad think she's had enough and wants out lol xxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2013, 10:17 am

Love the pregnancy updates Trisha Heart they're such an important part of the forum for our young ladies to read who have yet to start a family or intend to have more to be able to see how the changes will affect your boobs as your little girlie grows (awwww)

Lovely to hear from you sweetheart and so pleased to read your doing so well Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 7th April 2013, 7:19 am

yaaay wonderful hun!! very pleased to hear you and your girl are doing so well... and those boobs haha.
How far along are you now?? Im 26weeks tomorrow and having a girl also yipee x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 7th April 2013, 8:15 am

I'm soooo pleased everything is going well for you xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 10th April 2013, 1:08 pm

Hiya ladies we are still doing fine this pregnancy is so different to my other 3 I'm much much smaller with this one you actually can't tell I'm expecting ,still not complaining about that tho lol less to get rid of after eh! Lol I'm coming up 31 weeks so not long now, it's our 4th baby and me and hubby are just as excited as we was with our first bring on June xxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 10th April 2013, 11:04 pm

yay im so pleased for you guys !!
glad you're all healthy... im 4 and a bit weeks behind you lol lovely reading how you're getting on.
wow at 31 weeks you should be showing heaps haha i look huge :P maybe cos its my first and im not used to being this big..
Hope the last weeks go fast for you!!!! xx
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 11th April 2013, 9:29 am

YAAAAAY so glad it's goin well :)) xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 27th April 2013, 3:33 pm

Hiya ladies x how's my other pregnant buddy's doing? I've only got 6 weeks left boobs are now pretty big lol lovin them ;) can't wait to get my girl and see wha she looks like, very exciting, and ALSO get my re-op some tim in September hopefully HAPPY how my boobies have been throughout pregnancy xxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 29th April 2013, 9:51 am

woohoo you grow boobies you grow!! hahaha.. im going very well Trisha, starting to get very tired after long days on my feet though. Finishing work on the 2nd june so quite a bit earlier then my due date but i just want to get fully ready and who knows if this girl will come early hehe..

isnt september really close after you've had bubs?? i mean wouldnt you still have milk? lol

You're soo close now! bet you're sooo excited EEEEEKKKKK x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 29th April 2013, 10:24 am

Have been reading this thread lots, but yet to comment! Just wanted to say congrats on the new baba's that are on there way. Not long now until you meet your beautiful girls, what an exciting time!

This is such a great thread. I had wanted a BA for years and hadn't yet had children so it was a bit of a battle on what to do. Had spoken to my PS about it lots too.This is really helpful to read, has been one of the things I have been thinking about as i'm 30 now, so hopefully have babies in the next couple of years!

X
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th April 2013, 10:34 am

Hey i too wanted to say congrats and thanks for posting your updates!
I havn't had children yet so am really intrested in how your getting on and what sort of changes i can expect! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 29th April 2013, 11:49 am

thanks ladies!

glad this thread is helpful :)
I havent had many changes as of yet but im expecting my boobs to grow massively when my milk comes in!!

just make sure you dont get prego too early PO lol. i wasnt even a year WOOPS but i dont think its done anything bad to my boobs.
x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 13th May 2013, 10:18 pm

Hi lovely ladies the boobies are still doing 100% fine they have got a little bit bigger again but still noting to spill out my bra, I should have just over 4 weeks left till I get my bubba girl but my obstetrician wants me in a week early due to taking the fragmin so I've only got 3 weeks 3 days left lol :) xxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 13th May 2013, 10:19 pm

TSmith I'm not going to breast feed so hopefully milk will be gone by then so ill be able to go ahead with surgery xxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2013, 10:23 pm

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by! At least you havent had to worry about the summer heat and pregnancy have you!!! lol.

Really pleased to read you're still happy with your boobs hun. You're milk generally starts kicking in the last few weeks doesn't it so you might start seeing more changes soon...

Awww a brand new baby daughter... So excited for you Trisha. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 13th May 2013, 10:29 pm

Wow I literally just read this thread last week. Never noticed date on it. Can't believe your almost full term.
How has pregnancy been for you? X
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 14th May 2013, 5:27 am

wow its going too fast hehe.. im 31 weeks now!
looking forward to hopefully seeing some pics of your beautiful girl once shes out !! such exciting times.
x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 20th May 2013, 4:26 pm

Hay ladies I'm now almost 37 weeks but only got 2weeks & 3days to go due to being induced a week early yahoo I no longer have boobs I have hudders lol they still look mighty darn fine to my hubby tho lol that's all from me just a quick update xxxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th May 2013, 4:30 pm

Good luck with the birth of your baby, exciting dance
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th May 2013, 4:46 pm

Haha good that your husband likes them!
And of course, lots and lots of good luck with the baby! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 20th May 2013, 5:00 pm

Not long now until you meet your wee girl :-) how exciting.

Glad the boobies are doing well xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next