Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :(

+11
sarahdawn31
Opal_Eyes
Nonna
monkey
Emme-Kate
ac4me
lindsaylouise
Rach26
misf1
barbiecon
Kayleigh_0x
15 posters

Go down

2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :( Empty 2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :(

Post by Kayleigh_0x 25th July 2011, 2:27 pm

Hey guys, Well im new to this site and just wanna share my experience and have a few questions...I am 2 weeks post op and really not happy with them! I have no idea what this cc is all about but i basically asked the surgeon if he could make me a double D - E and they look like C's atm to me!!! He said he would put 380g in and told me to go home on the day of my consultation and put 380g of rice in my bra cus thats what they would look like...however im very dissapointed! I'm also not sure what unders or overs mean?? I have a feeling ive had over the muscle because think he mentioned that in the consultation, i know i didnt get sliced in the armpit tho lol, it was under my boobs they cut me open! Also whats all this high profile stuff? He never mentioned that to me either! God sounds like ive had a really bad surgeon hey! I can't wait till 6 weeks till i can get measured properly cus at the moment im so upset with them :( i still have to wear push up bras for people to even notice atm! When I wear a boob tube top with a strapless bra they do stick out but I thought the whole point of me paying so much money was so I didnt have to do this before. I was a b to c before the op and was expecting them to be ALOT bigger :( anyone else got this prob???xx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :( Empty Re: 2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :(

Post by barbiecon 25th July 2011, 2:47 pm

hi hun i just wrote bak to you on another post think it was called 'they seem small'
anyway the gram thing and cc is basicly the same its the measurment of the implant. i asked my surgoen wen i woke up if he did unders or overs and asked wat shape he picked.. before the op i had no idea i had over the muscle and round implants. like u i was cut under the boob but i think the cut is in the same place weather u have unders or overs, it depends on how much breast tissue u have to as if they do unders or overs.
you may just have the boobie blues, i had 410cc and im in a DD bra although i think i look like a C and cant wait to go get measured in a few weeks!!
this ugly sports bra makes them look small naked they look huge! so im hoping wen i get a good bra they wil look gawjus.
im onli 9 days post op xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :( Empty Re: 2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :(

Post by Kayleigh_0x 25th July 2011, 2:56 pm

Yea just seen it babe :) I didnt even get to see my surgeon when I woke up lol, he didnt even come and visit me! :( The first thing I said when I woke up was "why havent you done it yet?" and the nurses were like "we have kayleigh" haha! I havent been happy with them since the day I saw them 2 wks ago :( are u happy with urs hun? I only wear my sports bra when Im at home chilling and when I go to sleep! I defo think i had overs and round implants, im sure thats what he said! When i go for my 6 wks check up i will have to ask! Kind of wish i just went in there and said "how big can i go" lol! Its mad that i was really nervous about them being too big and now i feel there to small :( only time where they look big and fake is when i wear bloody boob tube tops with a strapless bra! were u in alotta pain the first few days hun? I couldnt hardly move lol xxx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th July 2011, 4:22 pm

If that is you in your avatar hun, they are in no way a C cup. This early post op it will be difficult to tell, so I would leave it until 6 weeks. Your boobs will change so much over the next year, so it really is still early days. Have you been told you dont have to wear a sports bra hun, if they said then thats fine, if not they are usually recommended for 6-12 weeks 24/7.

It is very difficult when you go for consultations to try to explain what it is you want to the surgeon and their idea of a DD/E may be totally different to yours, which is why we always recomend showing pictures of the size you want to your surgeon.

It is early days though hun, and what you have now is not what you will have in 6 months time, when you have been given the go ahead by your surgeon to wear underwire and push up bras I'm sure you will notice a difference. Plus you also need time to get used to your new boobs and dress them to show them off, sounds strange but we are all so used to our smaller boobs that it can be difficult to know what to wear to show off our new boobs, you will soon learn what hides them and what makes them look massive and you will be able to dress them according to your mood.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 25th July 2011, 5:29 pm

Kayleigh_0x wrote:
Hey guys, Well im new to this site and just wanna share my experience and have a few questions...I am 2 weeks post op and really not happy with them! I have no idea what this cc is all about but i basically asked the surgeon if he could make me a double D - E and they look like C's atm to me!!! He said he would put 380g in and told me to go home on the day of my consultation and put 380g of rice in my bra cus thats what they would look like...however im very dissapointed!

Hi hunnie. Welcome to the forum!!!

Ok, you don't say what you started off with, knowing that would help.

Anyway, 380g is roughly equal to 380cc (g is a measurement of weight, cc is a measurement of volume of liquid and 1cc is approx equivalent to 1g). And on average 125-150cc is one cup size. So if you started at a C cup and 125cc is a cup size for you then 3 cup sizes, or 375cc, would give you about an E.

And if that's you in the picture then they are way bigger than a C!!!

Kayleigh_0x wrote:I'm also not sure what unders or overs mean?? I have a feeling ive had over the muscle because think he mentioned that in the consultation, i know i didnt get sliced in the armpit tho lol, it was under my boobs they cut me open!

Overs and unders - where the implant is placed. If you have the implant over your muscle then it is called overs, or under the muscle then it is called unders. There are also partials that are partly under the muscle and partly over. The placement of the implant has nothing to do with incision hun. As far as I'm aware armpit incision is quite a rare one, the most common is under the breast in the crease.

Kayleigh_0x wrote:Also whats all this high profile stuff? He never mentioned that to me either! God sounds like ive had a really bad surgeon hey!

Profile is how far the implants "sticks out" from it's base. So a low profile is quite flat but a high profile sticks out quite a lot. Hope that makes sense. And no, you haven't had a bad surgeon!! It just wasn't fully explained hun xx

Kayleigh_0x wrote:I can't wait till 6 weeks till i can get measured properly cus at the moment im so upset with them :( i still have to wear push up bras for people to even notice atm! When I wear a boob tube top with a strapless bra they do stick out but I thought the whole point of me paying so much money was so I didnt have to do this before. I was a b to c before the op and was expecting them to be ALOT bigger :( anyone else got this prob???xx

Have you been told you can wear push up bras and strapless bras?? Cos normally it is forbidden until around 6 weeks unless your surgeon specifically says otherwise. It is best to wear a sports bra for the first 6 weeks 24/7 to give them the support they need while they are healing xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh_0x 25th July 2011, 7:29 pm

Hey girlies, thanks so much 4 ur support and help! It is me in my pic, that was taken about a week after the op! I was a B-C cup before! The surgeon didnt say anything about how long to wear the sports bra for :( nothing at all so when I go out and go to work I wear either strapless bras or a underwired bra! Im slightly nervous now you have said otherwise lol :s ! I fill my E underwired bra perfectly and its even abit tight...which is mad cus im not seeing that they look that big at all lol! Its gotta be just the swelling I'm guessin!There becoming abit squidgier at the top now and when I jump they move haha! I just hate looking in the mirror and thinkin there too small and wasting all that money! God im never happy!! Has anyone been back to there surgeons and said they didnt like them and they wernt big enough? Spose id have to pay for the whole thing again wouldnt I? I so wish I came on this site before I had them done cus I would of had such a better idea of what size to go instead of going in and saying "I wannna be a double d/e!" Its crazy cus I wouldnt of gone in and said "oh make me a f-g cup" cus that to me is massiv but now Id do anything to turn back time and to of said that! :( xxxx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh_0x 25th July 2011, 7:51 pm

My new pic was taken the other night BUT im like holding them n pushing them up thats why they look a lil bigger.....shouldnt this be what they shud look like normally???!!! lol. xx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 25th July 2011, 8:11 pm

Hey hun, dont worry about what they look like now, ur very early and they will change so much... i had 380cc from an a cup and now a dd/e some days i think mine are small!!

I dont think u should be wearing an underwired bra, its way to early for that, u could do some damage xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh_0x 25th July 2011, 8:35 pm

Hey sweet, ahh that makes me feel a little better :) how do u mean they change? Because all i thought that would change is they would drop and look more natural n squidgy?! Oh I hope i havent done any damage :( he hasnt told me how long to wear the sports bra for! How long did u wear urs for and how long u had them done hun?xx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 25th July 2011, 8:41 pm

I wore mine for nearly 7 weeks, i had them done june 1st, so almost 8 weeks ago! they change in size, shape, drop abit! move more closer together, so u get a nice clevege.. and get nice and soft and bounce... its hard to see the change urself, so its good to do a picture diary every 2 weeks, so u can see the changes, thats what ive done! i would stick to the sports bra though for another month, u can get some nice ones that dont look to boring lol xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ac4me 25th July 2011, 8:43 pm

yes you shouldn't be wearing a push up bra right now.

i can tell you i got 350 gm anatomicals over the muscle, i am a 36c

cup size is irrelevent though, because depending on your band measurement it's different.

however, i can tell you that unless you are like a 40 something band, there is NO WAY you are a c cup.

RELAX!!! you are WAY early in recovery. mine look bigger now at 4 weeks post op vs 2 weeks post op.
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 26th July 2011, 3:33 am

I agree sweetie,you shouldn't be in a push-up bra yet.They can cause problems for you as you heal.Your avatar pic looks awesome!

2 weeks post op and NOT happy!!! :( :( 899188
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 26th July 2011, 5:56 am

I think you definitely look like you have E's!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonna 26th July 2011, 8:00 am

I had to wear my sports bra for 12 weeks!! Maybe you should give your surgeon a ring and ask his advice on how long he suggests you wear your sports bra?? And in your pic they look massive, way bigger than a C
Nonna
Nonna
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 26th July 2011, 9:34 am

Hi and welcome xx

I'm sorry you have had such lack of information from your clinic/surgeon. It sounds like a bit of a shambles to me! But it looks like he has done a great job, and your boobs definitely do NOT look like a C cup!!!

Please take it easy and give your boobies the time they need to heal. I know it must be frustrating waiting for them to drop and fluff but it will happen and you will start to feel a whole lot happier.

You've come to the right place though! I am pre-BA and know for sure that post op this is the place I will be ALL the time, the ladies on here are amazingly supportive and have so much knowledge on all things booby :-)

Take good care, and hope you feel happier soon. You should do, they look great! Hug
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 26th July 2011, 9:42 am

Hi and welcome!

I agree with the girls hun... on everything...

They will change and may even get bigger

You probably shouldnt be wearing a push up bra

and I would definately call your ps and confirm what you have and what your post of instructions are.

Ah and yes I do think you will be at least an E cup!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 26th July 2011, 9:58 am

Love the new profile pic hun!! You look way bigger than a C, I'd say more like an E
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 26th July 2011, 10:14 am

I don't think you look a C cup hun def bigger. You are so early post op and have lots of changes to come yet, I think you will be surprised what you finally end up. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 26th July 2011, 5:12 pm

i dont think you look a C cup, you look bigger, but i know how you feel, i had 360's and when i had the bandages and that took off i cried because they looked so small, and i thought that for a month or 2 after, then suddenly they just grew over night x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh_0x 26th July 2011, 6:42 pm

Thanks for all ur support ladies! I will now wear my sports bra 24/7 lol! Oh and that pic ive got up, ive got my hands on them kinda pushin them. They dnt look like that normally! :( guess ive just gotta try and be patient and wait to see if they fluff n stuff in a few months!

xxx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 26th July 2011, 6:48 pm

Kayleigh ox my boobs look exactly the same as yours I think yours look massive and I think mine r small!!I just think that we r getting used to the size ov r boobs now so they seem smaller :)u may be pushing them up in ur avatar pic but I think they look big and fabulous xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 26th July 2011, 7:20 pm

U look much bigger than a C cup so I wouldn't worry about that lol!! I am really shocked about the lack of information you were given before and after ur op, sometimes it's difficult to come from a consultation with all the info you need but that's why it's important to do lots of research, if only you'd found this site b4 ur op it would have been a great help. Good luck & happy healing!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 26th July 2011, 8:57 pm

They will change lots so dont worry, and try not to go pushing them all over the place, u could do some damage xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh_0x 27th July 2011, 2:02 pm

Thanks girls! Haha yeah natty, i thought it could be just gettin used to them to, thanks hun :) r u not happy with urs then? And nyssa...Im shocked as well after readin how everyone knows what everything means and exactly what they had, yeah so wish i found this site before! I defo wuda gone bigger as well lol! :( I wonder what he would say If i went back and complained i wasnt happy and there not big enough! hmmmm! xxx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down