Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 weeks post op

+5
Gemski
Natty29
misf1
jen86
sequinssparkle
9 posters

Go down

8 weeks post op Empty 8 weeks post op

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 12:47 pm

I know this is silly but sometimes I feel
Like I'm too small. 400cc was the biggest the surgeon could fit in and I'm a d from barely an Aa but I can't seem to find bras to fit me when I'm
Naked boobs are big but my d bra is loose.
I feel ungrateful I finally have boobs cost a lot and I feel
Like they look like I'm
Wearing gel bra
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

8 weeks post op Empty Re: 8 weeks post op

Post by jen86 16th August 2011, 12:58 pm

i think most of us find that their fake breast dont look as big as they measure....but thats cos they dont sag down with creases n shadows that real breast have, they r pert and firm.
pleases try not to be disheartened, u r very early in your recovery, and as your breasts begin to drop n fluff, they will start to appear bigger, n may measure a cup size bigger too! this can take up to a year but meanwhile, try on sum of your old bras to cheer yourself up!
xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th August 2011, 1:01 pm

Have you been fitted properly hun? This can sometimes be a problem while your new boobs are settling and they can take about 6 months or more to drop and soften and a bra fit properly. It could also be the cut of your bras. Mine just wouldn't fit into half cup bras for months. The width was fine but they gaped in the cup by my nipple but fitted everywhere else. Problem was the bra was the right size as I did try smaller cups but they were too small. The problem was my boobs hadn't dropped enough so my boobs werenot filling out the bra in the places they needed to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 1:03 pm

Thankyou. I just assume itl be perfect like my left is a bit smaller but surgeon said it can never be same.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 1:05 pm

Thanks. Yeah I'm not gonna go for anymore fittings til in allowed non wired as I think my boobs are still high and not dropped although my surgeon said it has.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 16th August 2011, 1:18 pm

I don't feel big either Hun but I am.I think I've just got used to having them now.I'm still struggling with bras aswell can't seem 2find the perfect fitting 1 and can't get used to wearing underwire again!I feel like I'm constantly moaning my hubby says I'm never happy,lol.finally I'm starting to enjoy my new assets although I still have a long way to go xx chin up xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 3:29 pm

Yeah ur right.
I measured my underbust as 26 and bust as 31 so I've definitely got boobs! Compared to my AAs before!
Just can't find real bras and me d sports is looser.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 16th August 2011, 3:32 pm

Lololol hunny I just posted the exact same thing as you ;)

I had 400cc and i dont feel they are big enough at all :( I got measured as a 32e in la senza but a 34dd in primark is gaping on the sides on me. I honestly feel Like they have shrunk :( dont know if it's boob greed or the fact I'm so used to them now x.
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 16th August 2011, 3:33 pm

How many weeks post op are you?
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 3:44 pm

I'm 8 weeks on thurs.
I'm quite small so I really know they are a good fit for my body but they look like I'm wearing gel bras
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 6:04 pm

Your boobs both look great. Mine don't look like that. But then again I'm still in my sports bras
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 11:57 pm

Go to bravissimo I'm waiting for a delivery from
Them. Primarks sizes are weird according to my mum!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 17th August 2011, 3:46 am

Hey ya my fellow June buddy. Would u be shocked if I said I was feeling a bit on the small side. Since my swelling had gone down I feel as if my boobs have shrunk too, yeah I know about the boobs dropping and about it being early days, but still, they shrunk! I know they measure big, but even in clothes I don't look that much big. May be I should have gone 525!!!!! Yeah I know boob greed got me. June buddy, I suppose what u have to keep reminding yrself is; how u looked pre BA, and any bigger, that we would look out of proportion. And once u found yr ultimate bra yr boobs will look va va voom xxxxx

And by way I tried the silicone gel sheets from eBay I had to use tape to keep it in place. Haven't used it long enough to tell the difference but what I do like as suggested by springstep previously is to use micro pore tape which matures the scar. I've been using it on my hol cos I know my scar sheets won't stay in place in this heat.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 17th August 2011, 11:00 am

Thanks. I got my bra I'm
The post an e cup and it's still big so Going all the way to try them
On again wtf?!!!

I def agree with u that finding right bra. Just confused! Even the bravissimo ppl confused!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 17th August 2011, 3:16 pm

OMG just back from bravissimo and the lady said the e cup fit and the space at the sides was coz my 28 band was still too big.
Then got a dd 30 in debenhams. So weird last few weeks how can my boobs suddenly fit????!!!! I'm dreading now I've bought them
Wat happens if they don't fit next week?!!! Lol
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 17th August 2011, 8:45 pm

Yeah go easy on the bra shopping and u was laughing at me for having big boobs. U ain't so far from my size Hun. Enjoy them and I hope the fluffing fairy comes our way soon x
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 17th August 2011, 8:52 pm

If you want to feel better about your boobs feel free to have a look at mine! I dont mind that they arent huge but they dont even seen to fill out my old breast tissue. They were fine when they were swollen but now they have gone down they look awful. I am starting to hate them more everyday. I am going to ring my PS today and see what he says. Oh and I also have one that is smaller than the other...not happy nothing was mentionsed before surgery!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna K 17th August 2011, 9:01 pm

In time they will settle and hopeflly be everything you wished for. I know it is hard to believe now but you just have to have faith. That's what I have to keep telling myself :) I am at the same stage as you, but 3 weeks post op and I am having a hard time with my healing. I was fitted into a 34DD at Lasenza which is great, but now that the swelling is going down I want the fullness back. Also, I agree with you Love2run, one of my breast is larger than the other and I am having a panic attack that they will always be different sizes. How long ago was your surgery? Well I hope both of your journies of healing goes well and I hope the end result is what you wished for. Take care!
Anna K
Anna K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 17th August 2011, 9:06 pm

Thanks hopeful...how's ur tt now?

Love to run...your boobs look good from ur avatar and I'm sure a boob sized differently is normal. One of mine is different nipple aswell and surgeon said it can never be perfect But yeah go to see your ps to get opinion x
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 17th August 2011, 9:12 pm

Plus ur boobs will even out. Mine until 6 weeks one was literally square while the other was round. Seriously they change all the time try not to worry. I know it's easy to say. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I know my boobs are still changing and although not squared anymore but still two weird shapes.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down