Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 1/2 weeks past and very happy.

+6
*Sally*
Angelpie
Mia
RoxyChick
aj2305
luckylady
10 posters

Go down

6 1/2 weeks past and very happy. Empty 6 1/2 weeks past and very happy.

Post by luckylady 24th July 2009, 6:15 pm

Hi Everyone

It has been 6 1/2 weeks since I have had my breast augmentation and ears pinned back. Yes I did have the procedures done at the same time. I do have to say my breasts now look amazing and I am very happy more than happy with the results and my ears are amazing also as I can now have my hair up after having to wear it down for more than 6 years to hide them, its so liberating. I have to say my surgeon Mr Adamo at MYA London is an amazing surgeon that I highly recommend MY BREASTS ARE PERFECT, I love them. The team at MYA gave 110% from the day I went in to my last appointment with them. All bodies are different as we know but I had little pain and the pain I did have the MYA Team were there with every call I made. I did keep a photo dairy but I have not yet uploaded them up. I have to recommend Nadja at MYA as she was there when I had the operation and was there when I came round with my boyfriend and she was so caring it made all the difference as boys don't really know what you are going through even if they really try. I wanted to thank those of you who let me look at your pics as it made me decide on what size I wanted as I had a real dilemma on that to the point of stress. Without you guys doing that I would of made the wrong decision and regretted it so again THANK YOU!! email soon xxx
luckylady
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

6 1/2 weeks past and very happy. Empty Re: 6 1/2 weeks past and very happy.

Post by aj2305 25th July 2009, 6:03 am

Hey Luckylady,
You seem really pleased with your surgery. I have prominent ears as well, and like you have always worn my hair down to hide them. Never thought of having both issues done at the same time but now really considering it!! Did you have to wear the bandages for very long around your head? How was your recovery? I have a 5 year old and 2 year old twins and am concerned I want be able to move much as they like being picked up A LOT!!! Anyway, glad you are so happy. I am still in the research phase so trying to learn lots about recovery and what to expect.

Thanks for sharing your story. Ax
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 25th July 2009, 3:49 pm

Hey luckylady... can I ask why Nadja was there at the hospital? As far as I'm aware PCC's only consult from their offices and have no need to be at the hospital in any way. I've never heard of this happening before, where a PCC has been present before or after surgery, and I can't see any logical reason why she'd be at a hospital rather than earning her commision in the offices by Holburn where she consults with her patients.

We did have a case where Nadja's behaviour toward one of our members (who was a moderator, but has since left since the incident) was, in my opinion, completely unacceptable and she should have recieved disciplinary action.

I'll leave this post up, as I'm not 100% sure it's genuine, however I'm also not 100% sure it's advertising.

Please be aware we do not tolerate any fake posters, and should there be any on this site, their accounts will be banned and all posts moved into the basket.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th July 2009, 4:16 pm

Well done Lucky lady!!!

Glad you are happy with your results and with 'Mya'. I do recall a post from you when one of our very good friends and moderator was still with us. She had the same surgeon and P.C. and she was pleased with her surgeon and results too. But, as Roxy stated your post does leave us wondering it's purpose. It come's across quite different from our normal delighted ladies. Who are normally pleased for themselves and not putting 'focus' on A P.C. or Company!! Also usually the day after procedures.

I hope you can accept my comments in the manner they are meant, and if you genuinely want to be part our the forum...please join in, you are most welcome. Happy Healing xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 25th July 2009, 5:29 pm

mia wrote: It come's across quite different from our normal delighted ladies. Who are normally pleased for themselves and not putting 'focus' on A P.C. or Company!! Also usually the day after procedures.

I agree mia, you've hit the nail on the head.

mia wrote:I hope you can accept my comments in the manner they are meant, and if you genuinely want to be part our the forum...please join in, you are most welcome. Happy Healing xx

Also agree!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 25th July 2009, 7:59 pm

I know when I saw Nadja at MYA a couple of times she told me that she occasionally does go into theatre.

Ax
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th July 2009, 8:52 pm

RoxyChick wrote:I'll leave this post up, as I'm not 100% sure it's genuine, however I'm also not 100% sure it's advertising.

Please be aware we do not tolerate any fake posters, and should there be any on this site, their accounts will be banned and all posts moved into the basket.

Nicely put Roxy xx 👍
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylady 26th July 2009, 7:45 pm

Hi
It seems I have upset a few members in posting my delight not only with my breasts and ears but with the company an surgeon that made them so perfect. Nadja does go to the theatre a lot and I think that's a plus on the companies part. As my PC the option was there that she could be with me at my opp. I want to apologise for upsetting anyone on the forum as that was not my intention. When I was first researching to have my boobs done it took me a long time in finding the right company. I clicked with MYA and went several times within a year before I went and had the opp. I thought this was a forum which helped one another and can free post. I really like being apart of this forum and the site is very helpful as it has been for me. I feel we are all different and do post differently, I am one of these people who likes to share all information. There is nothing to be suspicious with my posts as I am just pleased with the results and wanted to share this information with all of you. Once again I am sorry for upsetting anyone.
luckylady
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 26th July 2009, 7:52 pm

Lucklady I dont think you have upset anyone on here its just normal for people to be weary as unfortunatley you do get the odd person simply tryin to promote companies which may sway the minds of pre op people who maybe havent had the chance to research properly as yet. Which im sure you can understand.
Im sure everyone on here, as am I, are soo happy for you that you are delighted with your result and of course it is important to express your views if you have had a positive experience with a company as it does help others when deciding. So thanks for sharing and I hope your recovery is going really well hun, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 26th July 2009, 7:56 pm

HOw much to have your ears done? and do you have to wear the banage like mentoned?
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 26th July 2009, 8:15 pm

Hi luckylady, just wanted to say congrats on your recent ops, so glad they went well. Like you I had Mr A and found him to be great. i too am pleased with my results altho I think I am starting to suffer with booby greed! Hope your healing goes well honey. x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by alisia09 27th July 2009, 7:31 am

hi luckylady, congrats on your ops!! what size did you decide to opt for in the end? i'm also having mr adamo at the beginning of next month!! glad your happy with the results xxx
alisia09
alisia09
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th July 2009, 9:53 am

luckylady wrote:I want to apologise for upsetting anyone on the forum as that was not my intention. When I was first researching to have my boobs done it took me a long time in finding the right company.

You haven't uset anyone lovely, we just have a very strict view of advertisers. Your low post count added with her constant praise in your post didn't ring right. The surgeon on here, Snake, has stated he's seen PCCs posting on this site as patients. And it's not always negative posts either. He stated that we should be aware of people promoting certain surgeon, PCCs and clinics more than anything else, which is why your post was reported and has rung alarm bells.

What I'm very wary of is that Nadja does come on this site, and does read and knows who is who on here. She is responsible for one of my moderators leaving this site. Therefore, while she may have raving reviews, I am VERY wary when people unneccesarily promote her above all others.

Mya are aware of this, I have spoken with someone in head office who has assured me they are dealing with the situation. They are also aware that any trolls or false posters that are from their company will mean Mya are outed as advretisers. Which will affect my, and my moderators, view of that clinic on this site.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down