Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks update - 'think' i'm happy!

+2
Daisychains
Mammamia
6 posters

Go down

6 weeks update - 'think' i'm happy! Empty 6 weeks update - 'think' i'm happy!

Post by Mammamia 2nd August 2014, 8:45 pm

Hi ladies! It's now just over 6 weeks post op and I think I love my new boobs!  In clothes the size is just what I wanted (some boobs but not necessarily big ones!). And naked I'm starting to feel comfortable with their size as they've started to look a lot more natural.  But I'm not sure if I'm in love with my right one!!!  I love the shape of my left - quite tear dropped and heavier at the buttom, and my right is similar too, but just seems tighter and more constricted and when I raise my arms it seems a lot higher up.  also sometimes when I move my arms it seems like it's tighter or pulling slightly internally. 

I always knew my right would be slightly smaller as it was before (and I was told by 3 surgeons not to bother doing anything about it) and I knew the nipple was lower but I didn't want a nipple lift due to scars, so I'm not sure if I'm being unreasonable and my expectations too high!! 

I guess I'm dreading the worst and wondering if it could be the start of CC or if the pocket is too tight.  Both boobs are soft now and wobble(!) but my right just feels a bit fuller.

I've done a picture trail if any active members have time to have a look and let me know their opinion (especially the experienced ladies!).  It would be lovely to hear what someone who's been through it thinks!

I'm seeing consultant Tuesday so will voice my concerns but wanted to go in prepared!

Sorry for the essay!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

6 weeks update - 'think' i'm happy! Empty Re: 6 weeks update - 'think' i'm happy!

Post by Daisychains 2nd August 2014, 9:52 pm

Hi mammamia - I've been following your news on here as you were one of the first most active members to have their BA when I started researching so glad to hear you're happy (although can't comment on the tightness, sure someone will be along soon). You were the same size as me preop and while I am pretty sure I'll go for a smaller implant size (don't want the mother in law noticing ;-), I'd love to see your pic trail if you wouldn't mind sharing. Don't think I am an official active member yet though so totally understand if not!
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

6 weeks update - 'think' i'm happy! Empty Re: 6 weeks update - 'think' i'm happy!

Post by Charlii 2nd August 2014, 10:19 pm

6 wk is nothing in the grand scheme of healing. They're both going to be so different, so you really can't compare the two just yet. Just remember, sisters not twins! There's plenty of time for them to catch up and even out. And if you think they're soft now? Just you wait til 6m!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 3rd August 2014, 7:09 am

Thanks Charli, looking forward to the 6m mark and hoping my right hasn't found it's final resting place yet!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 3rd August 2014, 7:43 am

Hi mama Mia glad you think your happy with them! I'm on my 6 week post op mark aswell see my surgeon next week for my check. I'd love to see your picture trail if that's ok sweet ? Jess cxx
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 3rd August 2014, 9:59 am

It's natural to worry I read all the girls posts and see that everyone gets a little anxious about their results, they're bound too and am sure I will feel the same. Sounds like you're doing great :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 3rd August 2014, 11:06 am

Hi Hun, I had a similar issue with my right. It was slightly smaller to start with and having the same size impant in both so my right had more stretching etc to do than my left. I had pain in my right when lifting my arm etc and I started to panic that it was the start of cc. I saw my surgeon about it and he said that it was not cc but the fact that the right had much more to do than my left. I am almost 5 months post op now and the pain had gone and have no issues anymore. My issues are all in my diary on here. 

As Charlii said they are sisters and not twins so they will heal and settle at different rates but they both get there in the end. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 3rd August 2014, 12:44 pm

Thanks Lucia that sounds exactly the same and the additional stretching needed makes sense. I also can't stretch my right arm up or out as much so that makes sense! Glad you're happy with yours now!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 3rd August 2014, 12:59 pm

Just read your diary Lucia, sounds exactly the same!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down