Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x

+3
mais04
ciantwo
NikkiJaneW
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x Empty Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 12:30 pm

Hi girlies!

Updated it today (stole one of my sisters old bras to try on too :heehee:)

Been a bit sore last couple of days due to being a little 'intimate' with my long suffering OH. Learnt my lesson and he's now on look but don't touch orders Hysterical

Have a tiny amount of rippling when i lean forward due to having little breast tissue and large implants but compare to what the looked liked before when i leaned forward (old, empty socks!!) im still very happy and you can't see it in general at all!

Let me know if you need me to send log-in details again or if you just want to see!

Happy Sunday! Nikki xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x Empty Re: Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x

Post by ciantwo 9th December 2012, 1:25 pm

Looking good Nikki Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x 113752wahhoo to big boobies lol!x
ciantwo
ciantwo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x Empty Re: Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 1:30 pm

Hahaha, thanks ciantwo!! Im loving them so much!! :heehee:

How you doing lovely?? xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ciantwo 9th December 2012, 1:31 pm

I'm doing good thanks, getting there now :) how about you?
ciantwo
ciantwo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 1:50 pm

Not bad, few little niggles but self inflicted! Got some rippling too but not too bothered by it, its quite common apparently!

Just loving having boobs TBH lol x
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 9th December 2012, 2:45 pm

Looking good! I tried on an old 34d bra I had after pregnancy and was too small. Just 4 weeks to go until we can hopefully wear bras and get measured! I keep thinking its already been 2 weeks since op and its gone so quick, ad it's only 2 more of them to go.

How did your appt go Friday?xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 3:03 pm

I know, it is going quickly now we're post-op..........pre-op waiting took forever!! lol

That bra in my avi was hurting it was so tight and had massive gap underneath, took it off as soon as pics were done!! lol!

Appt was good thanks Maise, all healing well and had dressings off but asked her to put light ones back on (which she agreed to as im a busy lady lol) but didn't need to have them on!) Scars are healing ok now, look a bit messy to me tho! Will put pics up when i take these steri-strips of in a couple of days! Im sure they will be fine tho. Got to go back next in Feb now (unless i have any concerns)
Nurse said they were beautiful and dropping nicely into place so all good! dance

How are you doing lovely??

xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th December 2012, 3:13 pm

Gorgeous avi Hun! Very boobilious!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 3:19 pm

Cheers Mrs Ball! (shield your eyes from the whiteness tho!!! lol)

xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 4:12 pm

Looking mighty fine Nikki! x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 4:15 pm

Thanks Snowy Flash

And mighty white!! Can't wait to get a tan back on!! lol ;-) xxx

How are you doing hun? xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 9th December 2012, 4:18 pm

Glad it went well and your healing nicely. Boobs are starting to feel like my own now too and I'm doing good. It's the best I've felt in such a long time about myself. Can't wait for summer. Hoping my skin tightens up a bit by then too lol xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 9th December 2012, 4:19 pm

By skin I mean on my belly not boobs by the way :heehee: xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 4:22 pm

Ha ha! I know what you mean - mine could do with some St Tropez too!! Lol

I'm also doing good Nikki thanks. Really delighted with them and everything is healing well. I'm now just desperate to get up on the mountain with my snowboard, but think it's a bit soon yet. Hopefully January! x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 4:37 pm

mais04 wrote:By skin I mean on my belly not boobs by the way :heehee: xx

Glad your feeling so good Maise!! Thats fab news chick!!

Heheheh, did wonder!! Don't think the skin on my belly will ever tighten, gonna hsve it sorted via tummy tuck one day soon i think!! (had mahoosive babies....10lb and went up to 15 stone due to pre-eclampsia when i was preggers!!)
Will just be glad to wear vest tops in the summer and feel like i look like a girl for a change!! dance

Just looking forward to the warmer weather now!! woohoo

xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 4:40 pm

snowy51 wrote:Ha ha! I know what you mean - mine could do with some St Tropez too!! Lol

I'm also doing good Nikki thanks. Really delighted with them and everything is healing well. I'm now just desperate to get up on the mountain with my snowboard, but think it's a bit soon yet. Hopefully January! x

So good to hear your healing well too chick!! Don't rush getting back on your board tho hun, even if you feel amazing still healing inside (iv had that drummed into me today after ...ahem....'intimate time' with OH, now feeing rather tender lol) Im sure you know your own body tho!!

Your one brave girl doing that tho!! You must get quite a buzz from it!! xxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 9th December 2012, 4:44 pm

Wow 10lbs. My youngest was 9,8lbs my stomach looked like it was going to pop. I would love a tummy tuck. Not sure I've got enough skin though... I really just need a belly button lift lol xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 4:56 pm

Your tummy is much nicer than mine! Id be well chuffed if i had your tummy Maise! Cheerleader Mine is totally f****d!! Stretch marks are yucky!! A tummy tuck would get rid of a lot of them. Iv got no fat down there really, its just loose empty skin with a little overhang on top of my scar (3 x c-sections).
Another reason i love my new boobs is i can't see my yucky tummy when i look down anymore!! Hysterical Result!!! hahaha xxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 5:04 pm

It's an amazing sport Nikki - it's the only thing I do where I can totally switch off and just have a really amazing time! It's like a big bit of heaven topped with cream! So much fun :))))
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 5:06 pm

P.S keep a hold of your boobies yourself the next time!! ;) lol x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 5:11 pm

snowy51 wrote:P.S keep a hold of your boobies yourself the next time!! ;) lol x

Hysterical Oh i will.........you live and learn!!! lol (have to slap my OH hands off them every 5 min at the mo!! Not sure if the novelty will wear off shrug lol)

You'll have to do a ticker that says 'days till you can get back on your board'!! lol.
Im soooo good at snowboarding on the Wii........pretty sure its nowhere near the same as th real deal tho!!! hahaha xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 9th December 2012, 5:19 pm

Hysterical same. I just look down and see boobs they also make me feel thinner xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 9th December 2012, 6:19 pm

Haha I had the same thing with my OH a few days ago too! Had to tell him to be more gentle next time. You don't even realize it until later when you remember that they're still healing.

Just took a peek and they look great! Seem to be healing really well! If you're already measuring that big, you are definitely going to get a nice surprise when you go bra shopping! I'm jealous!
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 6:42 pm

alexandria18 wrote:Haha I had the same thing with my OH a few days ago too! Had to tell him to be more gentle next time. You don't even realize it until later when you remember that they're still healing.

Just took a peek and they look great! Seem to be healing really well! If you're already measuring that big, you are definitely going to get a nice surprise when you go bra shopping! I'm jealous!

Hey Alexandria!

How you doing babe? (other than being groped and now delicate :heehee: )

Im actually really curious to find out what i measure!! The 34E was waaaay too small! But i suppose it depends on the brand of bra too! Something to look forward too yipee
They are starting to look a bit more natural now but think mine will always have an 'augmented' look about them! But i don't mind that! Love how they look in a proper bra tho!! Gonna have some fun dressing these babies up!! woohoo

xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th December 2012, 6:49 pm

Wow ladies they're some big babies!! My daughter was 7 pound exactly , however I put on just over 3stone?!! Go figure?! I was full of water though, I really badly retained it though drank like a fish I had to have my engament ring cut of at 6 months pregnant!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next