Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 months post op and picture trail update!

+8
Sassysazzle
Pixiedust
Mrs_B_24
ravenxwaves
charliee151
tinkerbell24
jenniferrf1
sianyoungx
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6 months post op and picture trail update! Empty 6 months post op and picture trail update!

Post by sianyoungx 4th November 2013, 3:25 pm

Hello ladies! Just thought I'd leave a quick post and let you know I'm still here!

I'm now 6 months and 6 days post op which has gone crazily fast but I feel like my boobs are finally starting to look exactly how I wanted! I am still slightly numb from nipple to scar which makes me cringe if I accidentally brush over them but I think the feeling has come back more than it was originally so fingers crossed it will all return. 

My scars are still pink but definitely fading as the weeks go by Smike ...And I unfortunately did get some stretch marks, not that I'm surprised because I have them elsewhere on my body so I was expecting a few.. Luckily they are also starting to fade!

Anyway! I've updated my picture trail so that any active members can see my journey so far  and I thought I'd post a little update.

Good luck to any pre oppers and congrats to anyone who has recently had surgery.

If you're active and want to see my pic trail just let me know and I'll pm you details! xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

6 months post op and picture trail update! Empty Re: 6 months post op and picture trail update!

Post by jenniferrf1 4th November 2013, 3:39 pm

Hi sian! its great to hear an update from you! the time really does go so fast! I remember your day and now im even 2 months post op really! I think your avi looks fab :)

Its good to hear about yours scars also, mine seem to look a bit redder now then they did right away but its exciting that when they heal they wont be visable!!
Are you really happy with how you fill your clothes now etc? what size are you? :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

6 months post op and picture trail update! Empty Re: 6 months post op and picture trail update!

Post by tinkerbell24 4th November 2013, 3:42 pm

can i have ur pictrail details again

I see ouy on fb and hye look bloody great!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 4th November 2013, 3:44 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Hi sian! its great to hear an update from you! the time really does go so fast! I remember your day and now im even 2 months post op really! I think your avi looks fab :)

Its good to hear about yours scars also, mine seem to look a bit redder now then they did right away but its exciting that when they heal they wont be visable!!
Are you really happy with how you fill your clothes now etc? what size are you? :) xx
Hey Jen, I know how mad is it?! Literally feels like I've had my boobs forever now! Thanks hun, its a cheap George bikini top but I love it Give You ...your avi looks great too, I see you're in your trusty Macom! Hows your healing going?

My scars also went a lot redder before fading again, so I can assure you they will fade Smike I can't wait til they're really faded like Tink's (she uploaded a few days ago didnt she?)

Yeah really happy with everything now, I'm a 32E (got a couple of 32DD bras when I first went shopping and they are too small now haha never thought I'd be able to say that!!!!) I'm definitely glad I didn't go smaller but I think any bigger they would've looked too fake for me. A lot of people tell me they think they look natural which is what I wanted :)

Have you done a picture trail? xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th November 2013, 3:46 pm

i did add a wee pic of my scars to show some of the newly operated girlies that scars can look awful but then they will soon look great xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 4th November 2013, 3:47 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:can i have ur pictrail details again

I see ouy on fb and hye look bloody great!! xx
Hey Tink, thanks :) I have to say your pics and statuses about Ellie crack me up on FB! 

I'll pm my details now xx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th November 2013, 3:54 pm

lol yeah shes a wee biddom at times and very hard work but she does make me laugh on a daily basis

today she stole my crisps (i seen her do it) hid them behind the cushion she was sitting and I when I ased her where they went she said jinxy gave them to the postman!! with a proper straight face, cant believe she is only 3 on wed she has def been her before lol

it was your holiday picture in teh white swimsuit i was like (b**ch) lmao Boobs
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th November 2013, 4:01 pm

my healings going really well! Im allowed in wires now but havnt got round to posting a new avi... I will do soon :) Phew! I love how small my incisions are but I do wish they would fade!
ive been measured a 32E aswell! :)

Yer tinks scar pictures were reassuring and I agree that some of your fb status's tink are funny!! Your girls are sooo sweet! :)

Im excited to go bravissimo! hoping to go this month :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th November 2013, 4:13 pm

lol we have family all over and we like to share the girls pictures and the things they do so that they can be part of their lives, the only thing i very rarely comment on is ellies hospital outcomes etc cause my mum and aunt dont bother with ellie so i dont need them knowing about her healt xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 4th November 2013, 4:41 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:lol yeah shes a wee biddom at times and very hard work but she does make me laugh on a daily basis

today she stole my crisps (i seen her do it) hid them behind the cushion she was sitting and I when I ased her where they went she said jinxy gave them to the postman!! with a proper straight face, cant believe she is only 3 on wed she has def been her before lol

it was your holiday picture in teh white swimsuit i was like (b**ch) lmao Boobs

Oh my god thats brilliant Hysterical  imagine what she will be like as a teenager! You're gonna have your hands full lol!

Ahhh so many people commented on that swimsuit I actually ended up swapping it half way through the pool party cos my boobs kept falling out Flash hahaha!!!
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 4th November 2013, 4:43 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:my healings going really well! Im allowed in wires now but havnt got round to posting a new avi... I will do soon :) Phew! I love how small my incisions are but I do wish they would fade!
ive been measured a 32E aswell! :)

Yer tinks scar pictures were reassuring and I agree that some of your fb status's tink are funny!! Your girls are sooo sweet! :)

Im excited to go bravissimo! hoping to go this month :) xx
Glad its gone really well for you :) so exciting when you get the go ahead for wires! I really need to break my habit of only buying black and white bras though, I am such a practical person or boring lol x
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 4th November 2013, 4:43 pm

Can I have a look Hun? Xx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 354

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 4th November 2013, 4:46 pm

Yeah I'll pm you :) x
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 4th November 2013, 4:51 pm

Wow they look awesome hun!! Great to see the progress and how different they can look from when you've first had them done xxx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 4th November 2013, 5:17 pm

charliee151 wrote:Wow they look awesome hun!! Great to see the progress and how different they can look from when you've first had them done xxx
Thank you :) I know, they change all the time!!! Just want my scars and stretch marks to fade and I'll be 100% happy :) xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 4th November 2013, 7:46 pm

I'm only a couple days and I've nene suffering a bit of booby greed (okay a lot lol) and it's good to see from your pics that you shouldn't judge them straight off as they change in all you pics and look fantastic!! 

Xxxx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 4th November 2013, 11:20 pm

hiya, i'm gladd you're happy with your boobies dance would love to take a look at your picturetrail if you don't mind xxxx
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 5th November 2013, 8:04 am

charliee151 wrote:I'm only a couple days and I've nene suffering a bit of booby greed (okay a lot lol) and it's good to see from your pics that you shouldn't judge them straight off as they change in all you pics and look fantastic!! 

Xxxx
I went through the boobie greed stage but can honestly say I'm happy with the size now!! Anyway your avi looks fab :ok: 

Thanks xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 5th November 2013, 8:04 am

ravenxwaves wrote:hiya, i'm gladd you're happy with your boobies dance would love to take a look at your picturetrail if you don't mind xxxx
I'll pm you Hun x
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 5th November 2013, 8:08 am

Hi Sian, can I have a peek please? Sounds like your having a good recovery? X
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 5th November 2013, 8:19 am

Yeah of course I'll pm you! X
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th November 2013, 7:32 am

Looking fab Sian, looking very natural from your avi xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 6th November 2013, 9:02 am

Thank you it's so reassuring to hear compliments from others xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 7th November 2013, 10:38 pm

Could I have a look hun? Xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 7th November 2013, 10:39 pm

Yeah of course :) I'll pm you x
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next