Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm backkkk - promised picture trail 4 months!

+9
Jen23
blush89
going4it
Kay1510
Mammamia
Twinky
BkozK
9NDFp
sarahlou222
13 posters

Go down

I'm backkkk - promised picture trail 4 months! Empty I'm backkkk - promised picture trail 4 months!

Post by sarahlou222 3rd August 2015, 5:27 pm

Hello all!!

So I'm now 4 months post op today! - it's gone so quickly and I still love my boobs very much.
They've now been to Bali for 3 weeks :) I took 2 bras and didn't wear them - AT ALL! I tried adding pictures too my picture trail of tops, bikinis etc while away but they were too large images.

I still only own 2 bras... one white one black! - as shown in picture <<<<< its a 30F and I have 4 boobs in T-shirts. So I think a trip back to the shops is in desperate need. Maybe now A can buy me my valentines present dance

I have updated my picture trail, 4 months - literally taken 10 minutes ago! My insanity before and after at 28 days which I did promise before going on holiday  :ok:

If you would like my details please shout.. If I haven't spoken to you before my picture trail includes: the clinic, my room, the consultation, sizers etc so if you are pre BA you're welcome to take a look too! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

I'm backkkk - promised picture trail 4 months! Empty Re: I'm backkkk - promised picture trail 4 months!

Post by sarahlou222 3rd August 2015, 5:31 pm

5 Months!!!! - just seen my ticker Shocked
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I'm backkkk - promised picture trail 4 months! Empty Re: I'm backkkk - promised picture trail 4 months!

Post by 9NDFp 3rd August 2015, 7:00 pm

Ooh yes please could I have a look? Thanks! Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 7:08 pm

Can't wait to become active so I may have a look, that sounds so Pervy lol xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 3rd August 2015, 7:25 pm

Pm'd you, but you have a lovely outcome. Good to see how people are getting on further down the line. 
Thanks xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 3rd August 2015, 8:09 pm

Glad you're doing so well and you had a fab holiday! Bet it felt amazing to be big-boobed and bra less!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 3rd August 2015, 8:20 pm

Thank you. It was amazing. I honestly didn't realise I would literally go bra-less! Was so nice to have that confidence :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 8:42 pm

Thank you sarahlou222. You look boobtastic xx I am now even more excited and wish the next 2 weeks would hurry up and pass xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 3rd August 2015, 8:49 pm

It's all so worth it in the long run! I had to wait 3 months from consultation to op and it was worth it in the end :)
To be fair I had waited since my first consultation at 18 so 3 months should have been nothing, hehe! Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 8:54 pm

I'm sure it will be, well hope it will be
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 3rd August 2015, 9:12 pm

Hey hun please can I have a look? I'm 2 weeks post op tomorrow and still in need of reassurance :p

I bet it was so nice being on holiday with your new girls! I'm going on holiday in October and I hope for the first time lll actually love wearing a bikini!!

Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 9:16 pm

Grrrrrr, don't know what is the matter with my posts, must be my phone. . Sorry half is missing and can't remember what I put lol xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 3rd August 2015, 10:20 pm

Lovely to hear from you again hun and what a great post, you sound so happy! Please can I have a look? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th August 2015, 7:55 am

Hello going4it! How are you? How are your lovely boobs doing? 
Of course, I will pm you the details now xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 4th August 2015, 8:44 am

Can I see pleaseeeeee ?  dance xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 6th August 2015, 7:30 am

Hi Sarah! Glad to see you are doing so well and are happy with your boobs. Braless is the way to go lol I barely wear a bra day to day. I wear a sports one to work, and to work out, and my trusty post op to bed but that's it. It's so niceisnt it :)
Lovely to hear from you on here x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 6th August 2015, 9:14 am

I think I have sent everyone the details???

Jen! How are you doing? Great to hear from you :)
Now I'm back I do wear a bra more often, I quite like the support at night now, which I thought I would never say! - I wear the black or white marks and Spencer twin pack. It's a 32DD, gives me such a nice cleavage lol, so comfy! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 6th August 2015, 2:31 pm

It sounds like you're getting on so well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! Glad you gave such a lovely time away :) xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 6th August 2015, 3:12 pm

Thank you :)
Look at you!!! 30F, how big and beautiful. How are you doing? Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th August 2015, 4:38 pm

Hi, good to see you. Could I have a look please? Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 7th August 2015, 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i know!! Couldn't believe how big they measured! Getting on unbelievably thanks. Just waiting on my last appointment with my surgeon next week. It's all flown! Almost can't remember life pre boobs xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 11th August 2015, 9:25 pm

Hey Hun, hope your well!! Just had a nosey at your updated pictures and wanted to say how fabulous you look!!! xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th August 2015, 8:11 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I've finally looked at your updated pics and they look great. They've settled so well! Bet you loved it on holiday. And you look amazing after insanity. I'm going away in a week though so not sure I've got time to work the wonders that are required before then!! xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael1127 15th August 2015, 9:50 pm

Hi Sarah, any chance I can take a peek? Finally have my op booked in 18 days!! Glad your recovery has gone well! Xx
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down