Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 months post op and picture trail update!

+8
Sassysazzle
Pixiedust
Mrs_B_24
ravenxwaves
charliee151
tinkerbell24
jenniferrf1
sianyoungx
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6 months post op and picture trail update! - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 months post op and picture trail update!

Post by Pixiedust 7th November 2013, 10:51 pm

Thanks hun, pm'd you but they look fab!! Xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

6 months post op and picture trail update! - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 months post op and picture trail update!

Post by Sassysazzle 8th November 2013, 8:31 am

Yes please chick! Your avi looks awesome xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 8th November 2013, 8:52 am

Thank you :D still can't believe I have boobies some days haha xz
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 8th November 2013, 2:42 pm

Sian thats a an awesome picture trail honey - brilliant the way you've added the mutli pic's to show stages of healing and size difference!!! I'm just as impressed with your IT skills as your boobs - well nearly as impressed! 

They really look fabulous hon!  You must be so chuffed! Boobs  They definitely look bigger where they've fluffed - were you a 32E at 6 weeks or did you not bother checking then???

I'm a 32E or 34DD atm but am still dropping and haven't fluffed yet.......worried that the bra's I've bought already are going to end up too small!!!!!

Thanks for letting me see, really helpful to know there's still so so much changing to do!
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 8th November 2013, 3:42 pm

dance 

can i have a peek pls..
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 8th November 2013, 6:08 pm

Hi, can I have a little look as well please? Your Avi looks fantastic.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 8th November 2013, 6:39 pm

Sassysazzle wrote:Sian thats a an awesome picture trail honey - brilliant the way you've added the mutli pic's to show stages of healing and size difference!!! I'm just as impressed with your IT skills as your boobs - well nearly as impressed! 

They really look fabulous hon!  You must be so chuffed! Boobs  They definitely look bigger where they've fluffed - were you a 32E at 6 weeks or did you not bother checking then???

I'm a 32E or 34DD atm but am still dropping and haven't fluffed yet.......worried that the bra's I've bought already are going to end up too small!!!!!

Thanks for letting me see, really helpful to know there's still so so much changing to do!
Hahaha thanks! The pics were made using PicStitch app on my iphone :)

When I was 6 weeks I bought some 32DD, most 32E and one 30F and now I can't fit in the DD so I think I fluffed a few weeks later cos since then I've only bought 32E!

It's a tricky one but I'd say mine seem to have stayed the same for about 3 months now (size wise) so probably fluffed around the 3 month mark! 

Thanks for the feedback :) it's reassuring to hear compliments xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 8th November 2013, 10:52 pm

Fantastic! They are amazing. dance 

What a brilliant picture trail too. So helpful to us girls that are recently out of surgery. Certainly has given me an idea of what to expect going forward!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Suziet 8th November 2013, 11:27 pm

Can someone advise me how you can see someone else's pictures? Am interested to see changes from BA to 6 month mark as I had my BA on Tues and they are like bullets at the moment! Thanks
Suziet
Suziet
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by alanna1984 8th November 2013, 11:45 pm

Hi, would love to have a look If you dont mind please. Im nearly 4 weeks and am keen to see the changes. Xx
alanna1984
alanna1984
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2