Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy

+14
2nd time lucky
Navenka90
Ruthaay
Princessjo30
Victoria2345
jenniferrf1
melstar82
Kxx
Lisa34
TSmith
mais04
COOKIE
mrs_s_88
Trisha.28
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy  - Page 2 Empty Re: 21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy

Post by Navenka90 20th May 2013, 11:04 pm

Does this mean after a BA if I have another child I'd need to get another BA after ? Would they no last? I haven't ha mine yet however I would like more children some day... Also congratulations hope it all goes well ! Xx
Navenka90
Navenka90
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy  - Page 2 Empty Re: 21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 9:05 am

We all react differently to having children as all of our bodies change in a slightly different way. Surgeons normally reccomend if your planning on having children in the near future to wait until just incase but many of the girls on here have had children not long after and have been fine!
Having children after our BA could possibly affect the boobs after but no one can tell how each other individually will be affected.
So no you wouldnt need to have another BA after having children, however it COULD slightly change the apperance of your boobs, or it could not! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Navenka90 21st May 2013, 12:12 pm

Thank you for your advice xx
Navenka90
Navenka90
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 23rd May 2013, 1:37 am

Trisha omg not long to go! glad your boobies are fine.
At what stage did you notice a big change (size wise) hun?
x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 8th June 2013, 8:58 pm

Hiya all she's here I've had my princess we called her priscilla she weighed 7lb 12oz she was born 3/6/13 she was 10days early and is absolutely perfect Stars,,,,, now lets talk about the boob well what can I say there MASSIVE lol my milks in and I'm in major pain I've got them strapped up very well so hopefully milk will dry up in a couple of days they look sooooooo good though lol I will update again once the swelling has gone then we will see if they have Ben effected by the whole pregnancy, fingers crossed not xxxxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th June 2013, 9:05 pm

Congratulations!!! Aww that's great news that you've had your baby and that's a beautiful name :)

Thank you for updating on your boobie changes during your pregnancy :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 8th June 2013, 9:10 pm

Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Wonderful news congrats xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 8th June 2013, 9:14 pm

Congratulations huni xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th June 2013, 9:43 pm

Priscilla is such a beautiful name Trisha. Congratulations to you and your family

21 weeks pregnant and boobs are doing fine =happy  - Page 2 Its-a-girl

Enjoy your new baby daughter Trisha Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 8th June 2013, 10:39 pm

Congratulations on your new arrival Trisha, gorgeous name! Hope you're all doing well, thanks for taking the time to update your thread!! Really helpful for those of us who wants kiddies in the future! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 8th June 2013, 11:39 pm

WOOHOO!!!! a HUGE congrats to you girl!!!! lovely name and awesome yours boobies are doing good. How many sizes have they gone up only since milk came in?? im trying to get an idea of what mine will do lol...
congrats xx
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 9th June 2013, 12:56 am

Congratulations on your lil girl. Wow 7lbs 12 an early. U could of had a big girl. Gorgeous name x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 9th June 2013, 11:06 am

Thanks for all the congratulations we are over the moon with her xxx TSmith I'm not sure how much bigger they have got I don't dare unleash them lol all I know is that there heavy, but a rough guess I'd say 2 cup sizes bigger xxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 9th June 2013, 1:02 pm

I got told to lie in a hot bath and then put a bag of frozen peas on each boob so that the milk is released if you aren't planning to breast feed. Apparently its the sudden change in temperature that does it. Congrats on the arrival of your little girl.xx
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 9th June 2013, 7:04 pm

Congratulations on your new arrival....lovely name too. congrats xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 12th June 2013, 10:47 am

wow guessing at two cup sizes is good enough for me lol i would LOVE to get that much bigger !! hope they arent too painful hun x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 28th June 2013, 7:27 pm

thank you All again for all the lovely congrats xxx me and baby are doing fine my milk has gone and  boobsign  size has almost stayed there still pretty big Cheerleader so I'm happy with them xx baby is now 8lbs 8oz little fatty lol xxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2013, 7:42 pm

Awww you sound so happy Trisha cloud9 

Really pleased for you hun Hug  And great to hear both baby and boobies are doing well. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 28th June 2013, 7:52 pm

Congratulations glad baby mummy's and boobies are doing good xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2