Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything fine and been discharged yey!!

+2
xxprincessxx
kerrymac1
6 posters

Go down

Everything fine and been discharged yey!! Empty Everything fine and been discharged yey!!

Post by kerrymac1 5th June 2010, 8:29 pm

Well had my 8 month check up and the surgeon said everything was fine and he was very happy. He asked me if I was happy with size and I said yes I think they are not too big and not small so yep I'm very happy. He then said that if I was thinking of anymore surgery the only thing he would recommend is a little lipo on the top part of my belly!
I laughed and said are you saying I'm fat Everything fine and been discharged yey!! 557141
The nurse who was there was like you can't say that Mr Spyrou it's a good job she doesn't take offence. He then explained that sometimes no matter how much you diet and exercise the last bit will never go and that lipo will correct this he also said that the smaller my waist and rib cage area is the bigger my boobs will look.
So it's diet diet diet and exercise for the next 3 months and I'll see how I go. Although can't afford to pay for anymore surgery just yet xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Everything fine and been discharged yey!! Empty Re: Everything fine and been discharged yey!!

Post by xxprincessxx 5th June 2010, 8:32 pm

glad alls ok:)
I dont know wether i would have laughed or slapped him if he said that to me . Everything fine and been discharged yey!! Icon_eek hehe
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Everything fine and been discharged yey!! Empty Re: Everything fine and been discharged yey!!

Post by misf1 5th June 2010, 8:33 pm

ooo he's a cheeky one, although we all know that there a few stubborn places where no matter what you do you just can't shift it. But don't think you need it hun, there really is no need unless you are bothered by it.
Glad you check up went well and you are loving you new boobies
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 5th June 2010, 8:38 pm

Told my hubby when I got in the car and he was like did he say he'd do it for free!!! Everything fine and been discharged yey!! 557141 I'm really not that fussed I don't think I look too bad I just could do with losing a couple of pounds.
If it would have been anyone saying it I think I would have slapped em princess xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th June 2010, 9:14 pm

LOL... talk about touting for business! Everything fine and been discharged yey!! 557141

Glad you and your surgeon are pleased hunni - Now you can relax and enjoy! Everything fine and been discharged yey!! 67188
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 6th June 2010, 8:52 am

ohh what a cheeky so and so......... Everything fine and been discharged yey!! 557141
At least he didn't run off a huge list of stuff.....he would have with me Everything fine and been discharged yey!! 557141
So pleased your so happy...............good luck with the healthy eating (don't like the word diet... I alway fail at those lol)

jx
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 6th June 2010, 10:53 am

Congratulations hun, great to hear everything has gone OK and no problems! Cheeky salesman your surgeon isn't he!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down