Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19 months post BA - shrinking and rippling :(

3 posters

Go down

19 months post BA - shrinking and rippling :( Empty 19 months post BA - shrinking and rippling :(

Post by flowergirl 22nd October 2012, 9:50 pm

Hellooooo ladies! Long, long, long time no see! I hope you are all well, and are either enjoying your new boobies or getting ready to have a fab new figure!
I feel awful for just dropping in to pick your brains, but I have no idea who else to ask, so I'm hoping you guys don't mind me popping in to post a question.
For a general recap, I had my BA March 2011. I had very little breast tissue (30AA) and had 375cc extra high profile unders. Everything went well and I measured as a 30FF post BA - but they did look only around a DD. Fast forward 19 months and I am now 100% sure they are shrinking. For the past 2 months, I've only been able to wear a 32D - a DD which did fit me before (popping out but fab cleavage) is too baggy and there is no way I would be able to wear anything like an E cup. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? I have not lost weight or had any hormonal changes at all.
I also have quite a lot of rippling if you feel the underside and if I look very closely I can see almost a ridge on the bottom of my right boobie - they do remain soft though.
I know it's probably one for my surgeon but I would love to hear any theories about this - have been worrying about ruptures / leaks?
Thanks girls in advance
FG xxx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

19 months post BA - shrinking and rippling :( Empty Re: 19 months post BA - shrinking and rippling :(

Post by 5stonedown 22nd October 2012, 9:54 pm

You may not have lost weight but could you have lost fat?? Have you been working out?? It just seems a coincidence that you feel you have lost volume and u have rippling as both would happen if the amount of tissue covering the implants is reduced....
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

19 months post BA - shrinking and rippling :( Empty Re: 19 months post BA - shrinking and rippling :(

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2012, 9:58 pm

Hey Flowergirl wavey long time no see babe, but always nice to see you back Hug

Unless you've had weightloss there shouldn't be any reason for your boobs to 'shrink' hun. Even if you did have a rupture, the implant will hold its form.... shrug

You got me stumped lovely. Hopefully your surgeon can shed more light on this for you and please do let us know how you get on wont you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down