Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:'-( only 4 wks post op and I have rippling

+4
COOKIE
Charlii
Seashell72
loui1981
8 posters

Go down

:'-( only 4 wks post op and I have rippling  Empty :'-( only 4 wks post op and I have rippling

Post by loui1981 21st January 2014, 7:12 pm

When I leaned over today I felt dents or ripples between my breaSts. Without my bra when I lean over I cansee then slightly I'm devastated I didn't go massive I had 340 overs Dr lutz offered me 300/340 and said the smaller may not fill me and larger there is a risk of rippling. Will they get better or worse
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

:'-( only 4 wks post op and I have rippling  Empty Re: :'-( only 4 wks post op and I have rippling

Post by Seashell72 21st January 2014, 7:36 pm

I think it is quite normal for a certain amount of rippling when leaning forward, especially with no support on your boobs. I have a little bit of rippling at the sides that i can feel too if i lean forward as you described, and I had 325 unders. 

It doesn't worry me and is not visible at all when i am standing normally, with or without a bra. 

I would try not to dwell on it or worry too much. 

Xxxxx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

:'-( only 4 wks post op and I have rippling  Empty Re: :'-( only 4 wks post op and I have rippling

Post by Charlii 21st January 2014, 7:43 pm

Most girls will get some rippling if they bend forward. Its a natural behaviour for skin. You've put something heavyish in there, its going to stretch the skin if you lean forward. As long as its not painful or obvious when you're upright or in a bra, its nothing to worry about.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 21st January 2014, 8:00 pm

Thanks I paniced. My right boob healed alot quicker and I havent got it on there only on my right which has only just stopped being swollen. Do u think it will get better once everything settles ? Im only 4 weeks post op x my bf says stop complaining they are better than before but I think if I can noticer just four weeks what will they look like in four months or four years, scared ive made a mistake x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st January 2014, 8:06 pm

4wks is nothing comparatively, wait for 4months and you'll have a much better idea of them once theyve dropped and started to soften. Its so easy to worry about every little thing, but thats what we're here for! Im sure in time they will look fabulous! If you're worried, start taking pics. Just a couple once a week, front and sides, and then in 3/6/12months time look back over them and be like, wow, how much have they changed!

Its normal for one to heal faster than the other. You have to look at it as if you've had two separate operations, one on each breast, so one may have suffered more trauma. My righty is fine, but I still have twangs in lefty. But they take up to a year to heal fully on the inside. Give it time.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2014, 8:09 pm

As long as the rippling is 'felt' and not seen its absolutely fine hun.

However you may want to consider that if you do lose a lot of weight this could make any rippling you have possibly visible and if this were to happen this would not constitute a re-op hun.

After having a BA to gain the best aesthetic appearance from your boobs you should try and maintain your BA weight. A stone lighter or heavier 'should' be fine, depending on your starting weight of course, but any more than that could affect how your boobs look and a lot of weight loss could make rippling visible. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 21st January 2014, 8:12 pm

Don't panic hunny. 

In 4 months time, they will look even better than they do now as they will have settled and maybe "dropped and fluffed" (which can happen at different times for everyone, from weeks to months!).  You will see changes up to a year after your BA.. You've a looooong way to go as yet, so lots of patience is essential.

As for 4 years after, I seem to remember a post from cookie - please correct me if I am wrong cookie- that after 4 years hers look just as good. As long as you take care of them over the years, keep them supported, skin moisturised etc - there are various ways to help keep your assets looking fab.

Xxx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2014, 8:23 pm

Yup, mine are no different to the day they were done. But... I have taken good care of them. Supported them, moisturised them and maintained my weight as best I can (fluctuating some either way, but not much) and they're still as perky as the day they were done  yes  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 21st January 2014, 8:36 pm

Thanks I have overs tho so I kinda thought they stay the same?  it's slightly visible when I bend over and slump y shoulders,  I'm not thin I'm 11 st and at 5ft8 I'm a size 10-12
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2014, 8:45 pm

I have overs too Lou. If you don't look after them though Lou, they can change a lot over the years, especially if your skin has bad elasticity. Things such as weight gain/loss/pregnancy and ageing will all have an impact on the aesthetic appearance of our boobs, but doing what we can to help keep sagging at bay is going to help.

With having overs they will sag just as a natural breast will, with the benefits of them having very natural movement also. They also have a higher risk of visible rippling than partials because we don't have a muscle covering our implants.

But as I said, if we look after them, hopefully they'll look after us and keep us happy!  Flash 

If its barely visible Lou and not like ridges in the skin, I wouldn't worry babe. If you feel it is a concern however you should be due a check up around the 6 - 12 week mark? So do mention it at that appointment and be sure its noted babe 'in your words' xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 21st January 2014, 9:54 pm

Ive got rippling at sides and slightly in my cleavage area but can only feel it not see it its one of the only things that doesn't worry me lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 21st January 2014, 10:01 pm

hi cookie,

what would you recommend is good to do to take care of our new assets.

i have seem on here girls massage them but not sure if thats to do with helping them drop.

i just wondred what we should be doing.  do you always wear a sports bra at night.  as i have overs and do alot of running high impact aerobics like body attack etc i will always wear a good sports bra - i wear the shock absorber highest grade one - i think this is the best or do you know any better ones?

any help would be great re moisturising etc - is this something we should always do?

karen
xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 21st January 2014, 10:08 pm

When im fully healed,i will bein sports bra every night with my kush loool

Moisturise morning and night and like u say def high impact bra for running/excercise

No masaging unless told, ive a feeling this is my next step, again lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 21st January 2014, 10:12 pm

awww bbz - how are you getting on??

are the dropping any?

ok so moisturing - is there a specific moisturiser good for dkin in that area or is that being too pedantic?!

ahh right - do you think wearing a bra to bed at night helps too?  i worked from home a few days a week and usually sit at my desk in my pjs and no bra (well i did pre op) maybe i shouldnt do this now if it means they will sag quicker - or do you think im being paranoid??

i have a shock absorber bra but wonder if there are any better makes out there....

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 21st January 2014, 10:42 pm

Def bra helps sagging, i use palmers body lotion, u can get breast stretch cream for pregnant women

Ah so so slight slight diff but im giving them til april xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 21st January 2014, 11:05 pm

thanks chick

that is good you are seeing a slight diff!!  its better than nothing.
you are being soo patient chick - well done you!!

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 1:14 am

misskaren wrote:hi cookie,

what would you recommend is good to do to take care of our new assets.

You need to be aware that for some women like I said, sagging is inevitable due to the skin quality (elasticity). But we can but try hey!  :ok: 

i have seem on here girls massage them but not sure if thats to do with helping them drop.

Definitely don't massage your boobs early post-op. They don't need it any massage will just hinder your healing babe. After healing however when you get the all clear to treat your boobs as your own, then you can massage them if you want to.

I will say that I'm overly paranoid about sagging and trying to maintain their appearance, but whether its good skin I have or the regime I'm using, I don't know... Whatever it is though it seems to be working.

i just wondred what we should be doing.  do you always wear a sports bra at night.  as i have overs and do alot of running high impact aerobics like body attack etc i will always wear a good sports bra - i wear the shock absorber highest grade one - i think this is the best or do you know any better ones?

The Triumoh Triaction Extreme is an excellent bra and very popular amongst those that excercise and run here.

I do always wear my sportbra to bed. I don't wear an extreme one though. I wear the M&S front zip ones for bed, purely because they give FULL support and they look super cute with a little pair of matching coloured Knicks (well... Ya gotta look good at night too incase of fire haven't ya hun! Lol) I also moisturise twice a day - no need for expensive mousturisers or anything. Just any moisturiser you have that's going to keep the skin nice, soft and supple and drinking lots of water helps too because your skin is nice and hydrated. Lastly I use a KUSH which keeps my boobs nice and stable and avoids any cleavage wrinkling too.

any help would be great re moisturising etc - is this something we should always do?

karen
xx

Its something 'I' always do Karen, because I've invested a lot into these boobs and I just think I'd be throwing my money down the drain if I didn't look after my investments.

Once you get the all clear to treat your boobs as your own there are no 'rules' Karen. Its entirely up to you if you what you want to wear to bed and how you treat your body babe...

As I said, I'm paranoid and probably going completely overboard. But I'm happy with what works 'for me' hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 22nd January 2014, 7:10 am

Thanks cookie is was looking at the zip bras in marks and Spencer but wasn't sure if they would be comfy in the night,  I currently sleep in my macom. I'd never heard of a kush just had a look and will get one after my six week check as I'm a 34dd at 4 week's and so want to make sure I get the right size as a d and a dd need diff size kush x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 22nd January 2014, 9:51 am

Hi Girls, just jumping in here with question about weight fluctuation. Cookie my weight fluctuates half a stone throughout year, i'm currently half stone heavier than pre ba, the weight gains from xmas and i do lose it sensibly (1lb per week), then holiday time i put it back on and back from hol work to lose it again etc. Do you think this is going to affect my boobs appearance? Thanks hun in advance for advice x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 12:16 pm

That's fine Louise. Its only large weight losses that will affect the appearance, for example anything over a stone either way. Of course if you're very slim, a half a stone weight loss could make a big difference, so its just all about being sensible and knowing your own body and whether you can afford to lose that much weight, but in general if you have a healthy BMI even after losing a stone, you should be fine. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2014, 12:23 pm

the weight loss is a HUGE thing that I really need to keep an eye on im terrible but i am seeing the dieticain/nutritionist for weight gain but if im ill for 2/3 days half a stone just falls off I hate it

bit the zip bra is just super comfortable x
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 22nd January 2014, 2:19 pm

Thanks Cookie, ooh think i'll have a biscuit then, lol. I would totally change my pattern if i knew it would affect them coz i'm so in love with my boobs, but i would so miss my hol indulgences. 
Tinks that's toughie for you, not sure if food gives you comfort, if it does that's the only positive you csn take from it that you can enjoy food luxurys anytime of year x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 22nd January 2014, 2:52 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:the weight loss is a HUGE thing that I really need to keep an eye on im terrible but i am seeing the dieticain/nutritionist for weight gain but if im ill for 2/3 days half a stone just falls off I hate it

bit the zip bra is just super comfortable x

Tink, my bf is the same, he gets annoyed when people say he's 'lucky' not to put on weight but in reality it's the opposite, he hates having to eat so much just for maintenance and like you he looses weight rapidly if he's poorly.

Hope the dietician can help. Bf swears by plenty of protein and also eats lots of peanut butter for extra calories! x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 22nd January 2014, 10:15 pm

thanks cookie - defo going to look at a KUSH roo :)

i must say when i used to be 2 stone heavier and i loved my boobs altho not my butt and then i lots the weight again i defo noticed my boobs totally changed and became more fleshy and saggy.

Louise i honestly think half a stone eitehr way you will be fine its just a big weight loss that would affect your boobies.

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down