Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new boobs are shrinking?? 4 days post op

+5
BlondeBarbie
natalia
em_stevo
nads
Sharona
9 posters

Go down

My new boobs are shrinking?? 4 days post op Empty My new boobs are shrinking?? 4 days post op

Post by Sharona 16th May 2009, 1:25 pm

Hey,

Had my Ba on Tuesday and took the first peak 2 days post op. Now it's 4 days post op and they look so small................. Rolling Eyes :pale:

I was 32A and wanted to be C - 250cc unders was the surgeons recommendation and that's what I got.
Is it normal that they look so small now, shouldn't it be the other way around??
What if after the swelling has gone down I end up with no difference?

What is a fluffing fairy? Can she help me? Flash
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

My new boobs are shrinking?? 4 days post op Empty Re: My new boobs are shrinking?? 4 days post op

Post by nads 16th May 2009, 1:40 pm

Hiya, dont worry you have swelling that will last up to 6 weeks, hopefully after that you should fluff (or fill out) a bit. I noticed at 2 months i filled out, i had 275s and im now in a 32d. Did you want quite big boobs because with 250 unders i dont think you will have big ones, just nice and natural looking boobies x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

My new boobs are shrinking?? 4 days post op Empty Re: My new boobs are shrinking?? 4 days post op

Post by em_stevo 16th May 2009, 1:55 pm

I wouldnt judge them too much just yet, they change so much over the next few weeks to months. I agree with nads, i had 255's and was about a B and I am now a DD so im sure you will defo reach a C, and 250 isnt a massive size either so i dont think you'll ever look massive, just nicely in proportion. Try not to stress too much, they defo wont be shrinkin tho, lol. xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 16th May 2009, 5:07 pm

dont worry your def get your c its normal to feel they are to small until they fill out and fluff
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharona 16th May 2009, 5:34 pm

aww, Thanks for all your nice replies! Hug
I really hope they'll became what I hoped for. I didn't want to go massive, just to get boobs, but today they just looked so small I was thinking is this really why I went through all this and why didnät I go bigger.. but I'm sure I'll be happy once they'll find their place Blush
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 16th May 2009, 9:13 pm

Its early days for you i wouldnt worry hun x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by catemerson 17th May 2009, 8:34 am

Hey, I was also 32a and also got 250cc unders, wanting to be a C. So in a very similar situation to you! I'm 10 days post op now. When I had my first look the day after the op I was really taken aback by how big they seemed! Having started out so small. But now I'm used to them a bit they're seeming smaller, but also look like they're going to end up looking very natural size for my frame (and a C), hopefully you'll feel happier with yours as they settle. They're sure to change a lot yet.
catemerson
catemerson
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 17th May 2009, 10:02 am

Me too! I had 255 unders and also had days of thinking they looked small...but when the muscle relaxes they will seem bigger and less "stuck on". I now wear 32D but look a C, and the size is perfect for my frame.

I know it's hard, but try not to look too much as they will change soooo much. I'm positive you'll get your C/D.

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 17th May 2009, 8:52 pm

Hey Hun

You will find that the first few weeks you'll find they seem small, but after that, they will seem bigger.

I thought I'd gone too small to begin with, but now I sometimes think I may have gone a tad too big. I had 265cc Unders.

I also think we all get so used to looking at other (big) boobies that we forget that they don't have to be massive to be beautiful.

Give them time, I'm sure you'll be happy with then, especially as you only wanted to be a c-cup. I think you'll definitely end up at least a c cup.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharona 18th May 2009, 8:15 am

Thank you all for you kind words and support, much appreciated!! Hug

I am happy with them, and have faith that after they settle, they'll be perfect for me. I'll take some more pics today, to compare with the first days.. :) I know I don't really have much patience with these things, lol.
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 18th May 2009, 8:35 am

.x. dont worry too much, i have a very full c cup with 230ccs. I know everyone experiences different results but im sure you will get a C cup no problem with 250s :-) .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down