Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do your boyfriends/ husbands think about BA?

+15
little miss new boobs
suzi73
AmyD
angellauren
sparkyleeds
Kat4
Aurora1979
mariaelaina
steph999
roxanne
xaxa
luluthefirst
NurseSophie89
nat4andy
Beej
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do your boyfriends/ husbands think about BA? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do your boyfriends/ husbands think about BA?

Post by Loobs 18th March 2012, 10:04 am

It is horrible. Some people just don't understand and that's when I think they come back with the negativity. I've had the scrunched up faces. My mom is supportive although last week she was trying to talk me out of it, laying all her worries of the op on me, which I didn't appreciate. The only person who I can say is 100% positive is my sister.
Surfrosa if his family are not happy with your dicision then its tough isn't it, as far as I would be concerned its got nothing to do with them.
Its a tough think and I spose in the end the only person who's opinion really matters is our own. (I'm standing my ground haha)
Lauren x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

What do your boyfriends/ husbands think about BA? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do your boyfriends/ husbands think about BA?

Post by surferosa 18th March 2012, 10:57 am

Well, it is though, but I don't want to go around looking like a child anymore. I don't even fill an A-cup! They are not being negative to put me down, They ere just generously concerned. Most of my friends are very supportive though:)
I know every complications there is to know and I'm still going trough with it!!!

x
surferosa
surferosa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by rache1976 18th March 2012, 1:37 pm

My husband is great but he says its my decision and not his or anyone elses and that I need to think real hard and make sure its the right thing to do, he's not taking any responsibility!! Which is good, it has to be your decision and not anyone elses xx
rache1976
rache1976
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 19th March 2012, 9:29 am

My BF loves big boobs and was all for me getting them done telling me to go as big as possible!! The when I actually had them done he went through abut of an 'adjustment phase' where I think they kind of freaked him out a bit. We talked about it and he said he needed time to get used to them as it was a big change for him too. This phase lasted about a week before he started trying together his hands on them!! Now he loves them! LOVES THEM!!! Hehehe
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 19th March 2012, 9:44 am

rache1976 wrote:My husband is great but he says its my decision and not his or anyone elses and that I need to think real hard and make sure its the right thing to do, he's not taking any responsibility!! Which is good, it has to be your decision and not anyone elses xx

My OH was like yours Rache - he was accepting no responsibility but he has now admitted that he is very happy with the results and very happy I went for the biggest implant size I was offered and he loves them :-)
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 19th March 2012, 9:56 am

Loobs wrote:I've had the scrunched up faces.

that was part of the reason I told no-one but my DF and my mum .... I hate that! oh and the thin lipped face would have upset me too. Do these people think we would be doing this on a whim? Really?

DF loves mine. Makes me feel good when I see him have a little look, in normal day-to-day situations ... just a little appreciative glance is enough to give my confindence a proper boost! He's being soooo gentle since the re-op, its more me that would like the hands back on! What do your boyfriends/ husbands think about BA? - Page 2 199385

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2