Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boyfriends

+6
javajunkie001
COOKIE
misf1
sampowell
iampetite
Cheerio
10 posters

Go down

Boyfriends Empty Boyfriends

Post by Cheerio 20th April 2011, 11:13 pm

This is my first post so Hi!

Just wondered how people's OHs were after their ops? Just had my op on saturday and my boyfriend and I have just broken up! Apparently things weren't right, but I think it came to a head this week now that I haven't had my independence and have been more reliant on him (I am normally the self sufficient type).

I'm sure most people have great experriences, but if there is anyone out there with a similar situation who got through it, it would be great to hear from you!

Thanks sad smile
Cheerio
Cheerio
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends

Post by iampetite 21st April 2011, 6:17 am

Aw Cheerio, my boyfriend and I were about to break up because of my BA. But after that, we are fine now and he loves them.

So I haven't gone through the same situation but if he can't handle who you are now after your BA. He doesn't deserve you and you can find someone who does.

It just takes time, but you will soon love your body and have so much confidence. You're going to have a blast! Take it easy!
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 21st April 2011, 8:04 am

So sorry to hear this. It's hard enough going through the healing process without having to deal with heartache. What a complete ass. You just focus on getting better and when he sees you out and about all confident and independent he will be kicking himself. Not to mention a fab pair of knockers. Keep your chin up and look forward to your future. Sending lotsa hugs xx
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st April 2011, 2:38 pm

Aw hun, I'm sorry you are going through this, but think of it like he's done you a favour, if he didn't love you enough to take care of you for a little while then he doesn't deserve your love. You want someone who will be there no matter what. So just think, you've had your op now, give yourself time to heal and then go out with your new found boobie confidence and get yourself a real man who will be there no matter what Hug
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st April 2011, 4:16 pm

Oh sweetheart, I haven't experienced this myself, but just wanted to send a hug Hug

with the whole new you comes a whole new beginning sweetie, you just look after you right now, we're all here for you sweetheart should you need us.

group hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 22nd April 2011, 2:43 am

Awwwww honey. Hug

I'm sorry. Men have PERFECT timing.

What Cookie said. We're all here for you. Xxxxx Kisses.
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 22nd April 2011, 6:42 am

Totall agree with all that's been said. You deserve better than a guy that could dump you at a time when you probably really need him. Well that's his loss now. Take care, get sorted and go out and enjoy the wonderful new confidence that your new boobs will give you. Then when he sees you out and about looking stunning and he wants another shot. Borrow Cookies frying pan (from another topic) and whack him one Hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenswithoutmittens 22nd April 2011, 8:59 am

Oh Cheerio that's not right! I'm sorry to hear that but I think Misf1 has it completely right, you can thank him for not waisting your time. If he can't be there when you need him most, he can stuff it. I think you should call some friends, watch some good movies, and think of anything but him! And if all else fails look down at your newbies and I'm sure that will put a smile on your face.

Pretty sure he's gonna regret this one!!
kittenswithoutmittens
kittenswithoutmittens
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerio 23rd April 2011, 10:52 am

Thanks to you all for your kind responsed they have been really helpful, HE is the one who is going to miss out I can accept that now hahah. Timing still sucks though but at least he didn't do it just before my op! xxxxxxxxxxx
Cheerio
Cheerio
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 23rd April 2011, 9:43 pm

Thats a real shame hun,but try to remember you will feel fab in a few weeks and ready to wow all those new guys out there.Im sure you will soon wonder what you saw in him!Good luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 24th April 2011, 5:18 pm

my boyfriend took it pretty badly when I told him I want mine done. I've been to 2 consultations so far with my friend and my mam and not told him about them because he wouldnt even tolerate me talking about it. He said I could do whatever will make me happy but he would still get annoyed. we broke up yesterday lol. not because of that but I doubt he would've been supportive when the time comes for my op. xxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down