Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husbands / Boyfriends / Partners

+14
Blondie14
Mammamia
kezjb
blush89
Jen23
mrsball
twinkleroo
Emmapinder1983
anneritchley
COOKIE
Rebeccajbarratt
Charlii
Moocher90
sarahlou222
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Husbands / Boyfriends / Partners Empty Husbands / Boyfriends / Partners

Post by sarahlou222 3rd February 2015, 9:46 pm

What did your partners think when you said you wanted a BA?

How did they feel throughout consultations stage?

If you've had your BA, how did your partner react to them immediately after?

And then after they had settled? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Husbands / Boyfriends / Partners Empty Re: Husbands / Boyfriends / Partners

Post by Moocher90 3rd February 2015, 9:48 pm

Other half completely supports me and is behind me 100% because he knows how I feel. He however loves me like I am and said I didn't need surgery. 

He did not come to my consultations but he will be there when I have the op and recovery 24 hours after xxx
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd February 2015, 9:59 pm

I got the usual shpeel of 'you're beautiful, I love you as you are', and then he got really worried about it, but as I explained more why I was getting it done, he came round, and eventually we got to the bottom of the fact that he wasn't against me getting a BA, it was more the fact that I was voluntarily going under the knife. He came to all my post and pre ops, and stayed with me during the op. And took pictures of me while I was half out of it after the op (cheers D!)

He was absolutely the best afterwards and I couldn't have asked for more. He did everything for me, from pulling my undies up because I didn't have the strength to vacuuming muffin crumbs off my chest! He walked me down to the hairdressers, and comforted me when I had a temper tantrum! He also took pics weekly for me, so he saw them at every stage. I'd warned him about the frankenboob!

Now? Well, he's a bloke! We were talking the other day, and he did say that he wishes they were a little softer when lying down, but you cant have it all. He thinks they're huge, whereas I don't, and he's like, no bigger, which I'm fine with. But never any issues past that first worry.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 3rd February 2015, 10:22 pm

Awww that's nice to read Charlii sounds like iv got a good one there :0) xx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 3rd February 2015, 10:25 pm

My partner said the same I'm beautiful the way I am blah blah blah but he did say if it makes u happy babe do it! He was there wen I had the op he didn't leave til I went down to theatre and was stood waiting with a massive bunch ov flowers when I woke up! He also was worried about me xxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 3rd February 2015, 10:28 pm

Uv*
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2015, 12:01 am

sarahlou222 wrote:What did your partners think when you said you wanted a BA?

he doesn't agree at all with elective surgery at all, so when I made the decision to have a Breast Augmentation I heard something none of us here has ever heard before - I love you just the way you are lol  Rolling Eyes He spent some time trying to talk me out it but when he realises how much it meant to me, although he doesn't agree with it, he would still always support me through it. He's been amazing through all of my revisions too. At any time he could have told me "I told you so" but he hasn't. He's only ever been there for me. 

How did they feel throughout consultations stage?

he wanted to be a part of it. I wanted him there too so that he too could ask away any concerns he might have too - it also helped him feel a little better that I included him from start to finish. 

If you've had your BA, how did your partner react to them immediately after?

he was terrified. He said they looked sore - I said they are lol. He initially also went through a stage of jealousy. He would want to put out the lights of anyone who dared to take a second look. I actually found it quite funny. It took a while for him to feel secure though about me and my new boobs. Once he realised I wasn't to going to run off with another guy and I was still the same person with boobs as I was without, it all started getting better from there.

And then after they had settled? xx

he loves them. He was always a bum man before I got my boobs, now he loves them. He's still a bum man and says he's only into 'my' boobs, nobody else's do anything for him. My boobs felt kinda special when they hear that hahahahaha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th February 2015, 7:21 am

My husband was really supportive and was there at all my consultations. The day of the surgery he was there also, but he was so nervous he looked pale. He even went out the room while the surgeon done his artwork with his pen on my chest. I was not nervous at all, thought I would be. When I woke up he was worried as I was shaking. 
After the first 4 weeks of surgery he was insecure thinking I would now find another man. But he is ok now. I would imagine he will get insecure again when the summer comes and I have less on. Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 4th February 2015, 7:32 am

My fiancé was supportive at the start, coming to the appointments, and said if you want them done go for it. He was brilliant at the hospital, before my ba. As soon as I got home he changed towards me, he was brilliant with the kids and doing housework. I didn't rest much, was stressed and unhappy. If I ever have to have a ba again I stay in hospital then pay someone to look after me.
Also he keeps saying i payed for your boobs, so when I'm back at work sept I paying all the money back to him. I asked nicely for flowers and he said you've had a op you didn't need, so no. Men ahhhhh x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 4th February 2015, 8:47 am

My husband has been supportive from the start. He said that he would love me with small or bigger boobs. Awwww lol
He came with me to consultations & helped me with implant size and any questions he had or if I'd forgotten any. 
He drove me to my ba and stayed there until he had to go to his own hotel on the night time.  Then he's looked after our 2 young children, done the shopping,  housework and cooking etc. Now he's gone back to work and still helping with the kids and house etc.  
He said my boobs looked great from the op and said they look natural. He can't wait to properly feel them! Haha! I'm only 2 weeks post op so they aren't dropped yet etc.
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 4th February 2015, 9:36 am

Husband been supportive and paid for my surgery. He said he loved me with my post pregnancy augmented boobs, but he knew I wanted them bigger and fuller. So was all for it! 

Consultations he came with, was interested but just the surgeon get on with it rather than asking any questions etc as he knew surgeon knew what he was doing and I was the one who was choosing sizes etc. 

He was good post op too, when I couldn't do anything. Not up to my standard and a few little huffs and puffs here and there when I was on at him saying you've missed a bit here and have you done this yet! 
But overall he was very good. And great with the kids. He's a. Very hands on dad anyway. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 4th February 2015, 9:42 am

Emmapinder1983 wrote:My fiancé was supportive at the start, coming to the appointments, and said if you want them done go for it. He was brilliant at the hospital, before my ba. As soon as I got home he changed towards me, he was brilliant with the kids and doing housework. I didn't rest much, was stressed and unhappy. If I ever have to have a ba again I stay in hospital then pay someone to look after me.
Also he keeps saying i payed for your boobs, so when I'm back at work sept I paying all the money back to him. I asked nicely for flowers and he said you've had a op you didn't need, so no. Men ahhhhh x x
Aaw, thats a bit rubbish Emma, im sorryto hear that :(

J has been ace it was always me saying I would wait til the kids were older and I could earn more, but once I got into weight training my boobs disappeared from an empty c cup to a double a. My friend had hers done which didn't help lol he could see how unhappy I was so he booked an appointment with the bank after getting a raise.
He has been fantastic through it all, and still is. Especially as im now back in the gym and expecting instant results, he keeps reminding me that it will come back and not to worry too much.
He cant wait to treat me to a trip to Victoria's secret for their 1st birthday :)
Im very lucky x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th February 2015, 9:51 am

Ahh that's sweet Jen xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 4th February 2015, 9:57 am

I couldn't have asked for more :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th February 2015, 10:04 am

You sound like me and my hubby xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th February 2015, 10:19 am

Awww all your stories made me smile, thank you so much for sharing.
I love the line 'I love you just the way you are'
It sounded so original when 'A' first said it lol.

I'm so sorry to read that your fiancé isn't more supportive after the surgery [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
Has it improved at all?

Not that when I first met 'A' I went on about it, but wanting a BA has never been a secret. Then last year he said out the blue 'If you really want to have your boobs done then I will support you 100%, and I would like to come to the consultations with you'. I was very shocked!

But then he changes his body with tattoos, so how are boobs different? ha! (I don't have any tattoos)

We live 150 miles apart (I moved away for a job), and only 1 of the 3 consultations could be at the weekend, so unfortunately he only got to go to 1 with me, but he got to feel the implants etc. and to be honest I think one was enough for him - just so happened to be the longest so I think he got a bit bored.

He's taken a week off work to look after me, he's coming to the hospital and staying throughout.
My friend who lives next door is going to look after me the following week :) and 'A' will be back up the following weekend.

Mum also wanted to look after me but I really don't think I could face a 150 mile journey home!

The reason I posted this thread is because although he seems very supportive now, I just wonder what he will be like when I'm in self inflicted pain - is hang over sympathy anything to go by??? - if it is then he'll be brilliant yes
He has already spoken about bringing up some DVD's, cooking for me, doing house work etc.. without me saying anything, so fingers crossed!

xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th February 2015, 10:42 am

oh and he said 'I guess I'll be washing your hair for you!!!' dance
I thought I was going to have to book in at the hair dressers! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 4th February 2015, 11:36 am

Thats lovely to hear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

I've only been with my boyfriend for a year, and I think I first started mentioning it about 2-3 months in at which point he reacted really negatively. Everything from 'I like you as you are' to 'They'll look fake and everyone will know and it's something only people like the TOWIE girls and hairdressers do!'

He soon shut up when I told him my mum had them done! I've since mentioned it over and over again and the only time I remember a turning point was when he said 'so how big would you go?' and I said 'not big at all! Probably Jenifer Aniston size as I've got such a small frame!'

For the first time ever he seemed a bit thoughtful about it and surprised, I think he was adamant I was going to come back looking like Katie Price!

I've since told him I've booked my consultation and he either laughs, or says something mildly sarcastic like 'ok cool, have fun'.

It does upset me but I think its because his mum is going through Breast cancer at the moment and he cant understand why I would go under the knife for aesthetic reasons.

All I can do is hope he is supportive when the times comes :( I can guarentee if I can it done he wont wanna know for that first week PO (which is why I'm choosing to live at home that week with my mum and dad) and be weird about the fact I'll be in a sports bra for 3 months!
Yet the irritating thing is, i KNOW, as soon as I emerge a few months down the line with these beautiful boobs he will be all over them!!!!

Sigh..men... xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th February 2015, 1:01 pm

Haha how funny that his perception of breast implants changed when he heard your mum had them.
I've been with 'A' 3 years in June! - he wasn't too worried about the size of them, it was the feel.. he thought they were like quite solid.. so when he left the implant he was like 'WOW' (you should have seen his face lol) not half as 'bullet' as he was imagining!

I'm a little gym bunny and I actually can't wait to have an excuse to wear a sports bra everyday - I love them!

He may surprise you how supportive he is.. I hope so :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 4th February 2015, 1:16 pm

Lovely stories ladies :)
My man hasn't changed at all, cause he payed for them it's like he's got some power over me. I'll be glad when I can give him the money back, he comes home Friday (works offshore). I'll see what he is like x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th February 2015, 1:44 pm

makes you resent them doesn't it xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 4th February 2015, 3:15 pm

Maybe he is feeling a bit insecure about them. Still, no excuse to treat u like that x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 4th February 2015, 4:08 pm

I know, I've been with him nearly 11 years. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th February 2015, 4:32 pm

Perhaps he is taking you for granted. They kinda think you are always going to be there. I was with a guy for 12 years who treated me badly, then one day I got up and left him. He changed his tune and was devastated. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 4th February 2015, 4:43 pm

That is something that will happen one day if he doesn't change! Thanks for support ladies. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next