Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit worried !

+2
*Carls*
sarahsbabies
6 posters

Go down

Bit worried ! Empty Bit worried !

Post by sarahsbabies 22nd July 2009, 6:54 am

I'm seeing my PS on Friday, so not long to wait, but just thought I'd ask you girls.

My right boob, the one thats less painful, has dropped a bit and feels nice and round and I can't feel the implant (had partial unders).

My left boob, is a bit higher still, but I can feel the implant at the bottom, can't see it, just feel it if I have a poke.

I'm just concerned as the other one is lower and I can't feel it, so when the left one drops a bit more do you think I'll end up with double bubble or something?

Early days I know, but its been such a hard slog, I'm just dredding anything going wrong and having to have a reop, plus OH's patience is just about worn out now with kids and doing housework etc and I know he'll moan if he has to take more time off work. Selfish b*stard!!

Thanks in advance xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Bit worried ! Empty Re: Bit worried !

Post by *Carls* 22nd July 2009, 7:01 am

Hiya hun,

I was worried about exactly the same thing! On my right boobie I can see the implant at the bottom, not sure that it notices that much but I can def see it!!!

But we are both really early days which makes me think that its probably ok? I aksi had partials!

Awww and just to add my husband was really helpful for the first three days then I think he got bored with it all and is now about as helpful as a chocolate tea-pot!!!! And he still complains!

XXX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 22nd July 2009, 7:10 am

Thats a bit reasurring. Thanks Carls Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd July 2009, 7:46 am

I could see the double bubble more or less as soon as my dressings came off. There was a definitely line/ridge between the implant/muscle and breast tissue. I would say give it time - once the other one drops and they even up I would imagine they will be fine. When is your next check up hun?
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd July 2009, 7:46 am

Sorry just seen your seeing him on Friday xxxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 22nd July 2009, 8:00 am

Just went and had a look, they're both still yellow and I assume swollen still, but I can't actually see the implant, just feel it.

Thanks Sally Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 22nd July 2009, 8:24 am

It's probably fine SB and you can check with Dr Lurve on Friday! I would think as the muscle relaxes on the left hand side the whole thing - breast muscle and implant - will all drop down together
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 10:24 am

Aw SB Hug xxx

First off congratulations on your op.!!!! Been thinking of you!!

I think you ought to remember that you had quite a bit more intervention than most girls here...and recovery will be longer and I assume produce more pain and recovery. We mostly all had the 'odd boob' look for a good while.....it is like two seperate ops..they can take a while to match up!! Your muscle, tissue nerves etc. have been traumatised and need to adjust and cope with bruising and swelling too.

Try and stay poitive till Friday Dr Lurve at least not long...in the meantime be good to you!! Give You

Try and rest...and perhaps O.H. could have a little taster of your tazor gun Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 22nd July 2009, 10:53 am

mia wrote:Try and rest...and perhaps O.H. could have a little taster of your tazor gun Hysterical

Thanks Annie and Mia, I know I've got a while to go, but just really wanted a bit of reassurance I think. And because I have suffered so much, the thought of having to have a reop fills me with dread. Oh poor me Hysterical Hysterical .

I tell you Mia, if I had a tazor, my OH would be shocked more than once a day :evil: , can't wait for him to go back to work Cheerleader
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 12:27 pm

That's it SB!!! You blast him away......I will blast him one or two virtually for you as well Cheerleader

They are soo useless when they have to do what we do all day every day...according to them....whilst sat at home all day!!!!! Hysterical

Hope you are looking forward to meeting with Dr Lurve I think he will put your mind at ease.....xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bit worried ! Empty Boyfriends

Post by bambi671 22nd July 2009, 1:02 pm

Talking about useless other halves...Mines sodding off fishing for 3 days, 2 days after my op, leaving me with 2 kids etc. A*se!

Do you think I'll be OK? My daughter's nearly 11 so I'm sure she'll be able to help bless her but she won't know why I'm restricted. No one else is knowing apart from boyfriend and my closest friend.

xx
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 1:09 pm

You should be fine Bambi!!!

You could say you have a bad back or something similar...as you do tend to have a 'hunchback' walk for a few days Hysterical

Just organise the house washing, ironing, prepare meals etc. before, so she does not feel burdened and worried too much!!xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down